PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED

Sitka
Aug 26, 2005, 05:11 PM
I have this on the BB trade board and I thought I'd put it over here as well since people on this site tend to have a better sense of the true value of an item.

I have a Meteor Cudgel with 0/45/0/0/40 stats. It's a beautiful, awesome, powerful weapon and one I planned on using on my hunter all the way to level 200.

Then I got Lame D'argent.

So, I'm considering trading this for the right offer and by that, it needs to be a seriously good offer for me to consider.

Unlike so many of the other uber weapons floating around PSOBB, you can be assured this is 100% legit and there's not another one like it anywhere on Ragol.

I am mostly seeking similar quality weapons and items that can significanly enhance my three main characters: Hucast, Fonewm and Hucaseal.

If you're interested, feel free to pm me or post and I will get back to you. I'll be watching both boards for the right kind of offer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2005-08-27 00:01 ]</font>

Ghen
Aug 26, 2005, 05:35 PM
Man, you are so making me hate you right now... 40% hit? *grumbles about trading* ;-p

Sitka
Aug 27, 2005, 02:00 AM
On 2005-08-26 15:35, Ghen wrote:
Man, you are so making me hate you right now... 40% hit? *grumbles about trading* ;-p

You'll hate me a lot more now. It got into a bidding war in the last 10 minutes with Blind GI winning the bid.

This is what I got for it:

Frozen Shooter with 25-hit
Spread Needle with percents
Demolition Comet
Chain Sawd
Red Saber with percents

How could I say no?

Ghen
Aug 27, 2005, 07:59 AM
Haha, I want that Cudgel! Ah well, good trade for you!