PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: Free rares!

Galapopik
Aug 29, 2005, 10:40 PM
Hiya~

My bank is filling up with dime-a-dozen rares, so I'm going to pop online and toss them to whoever wants one/some. Mostly Varistas, Final Impacts, Bravaces, Gae Bolg's, etc. All my stuff is 100% legit. I know I could just store them on a "mule" character like I do my meseta, but I'd rather make someone happy online if I can. PM me or reply to this thread if you like and we can hook up online for gift-giving.

Oh, and if you simply MUST give me something in return, I'm always hard-up for Luck materials! (Aren't we all?:))

Dav Block 10

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Galapopik on 2005-08-29 20:42 ]</font>

Galapopik
Sep 1, 2005, 01:02 AM
I guess this kind of offer must be common, judging by the explosive amount of responses. Okay, never mind then.

On a side note, is there a thread anywhere where on can list their gamertag/char name/console and try to hook up with other willing/legit players? That would be convenient.

Tact
Sep 1, 2005, 06:12 AM
On 2005-08-31 23:02, Galapopik wrote:
On a side note, is there a thread anywhere where on can list their gamertag/char name/console and try to hook up with other willing/legit players? That would be convenient.

I'm sure you can make one in Player Matchup. (http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=8&13887)

xhotsizzelx
Sep 12, 2005, 07:13 PM
On 2005-08-29 20:40, Galapopik wrote:
Hiya~

My bank is filling up with dime-a-dozen rares, so I'm going to pop online and toss them to whoever wants one/some. Mostly Varistas, Final Impacts, Bravaces, Gae Bolg's, etc. All my stuff is 100% legit. I know I could just store them on a "mule" character like I do my meseta, but I'd rather make someone happy online if I can. PM me or reply to this thread if you like and we can hook up online for gift-giving.

Oh, and if you simply MUST give me something in return, I'm always hard-up for Luck materials! (Aren't we all?:))

Dav Block 10

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Galapopik on 2005-08-29 20:42 ]</font>
Hi I am new to the fourms and pretty bad at looking stuff up one websites so I was wondering if anyone know's how much it costs to play pso 1&2 with xbl please responed thanks for your time:)

xhotsizzelx
Sep 12, 2005, 07:15 PM
[/quote] or if anyone has a msn or aim so I could get some help lol

Tact
Sep 12, 2005, 07:21 PM
-_- Okay, the price question could've belonged in a different thread, and there is an Edit button, so there is no need to double post. Since I do not own an Xbox, I can only guess at the price, but I've heard XBL costs around 15 USD, plus the 9 for the HL, so it'd be 22 USD? Don't take my word for it, though.

xhotsizzelx
Sep 12, 2005, 09:32 PM
On 2005-09-12 17:21, Tact wrote:
-_- Okay, the price question could've belonged in a different thread, and there is an Edit button, so there is no need to double post. Since I do not own an Xbox, I can only guess at the price, but I've heard XBL costs around 15 USD, plus the 9 for the HL, so it'd be 22 USD? Don't take my word for it, though.

thanks sorry im new (Can u tell?) lol

Ryna
Sep 12, 2005, 09:52 PM
On 2005-09-12 19:32, xhotsizzelx wrote:
Thanks sorry im new (Can u tell?) lol

Welcome to PSOW. I would suggest visiting the Lounge and introducing yourself.