PDA

View Full Version : An important announcement to our customers.

Nai_Calus
Aug 30, 2005, 11:54 PM
Dear customers: While I am currently hard at work on my training to develop and hone the skill, I am not yet telepathic. When I ask you if I can look up your account by your phone number, please do not simply say 'OK'. I require the actual number, as I cannot yet read your mind to obtain it. Please look for a full implementation of this functionality in Call Centre Drone 2006. Until its release, however, please continue to state your phone number when it is requested.

And no, you can't have the last three years back, either. Please die.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 31, 2005, 01:34 AM
Telephone calls comprise your workload? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
My condolences.
They should have their information ready, and I'm thinking its tough to be patient when you get a lot of bad calls on a daily basis.

Calling my cell phone company is easy and pretty straightforward. They're courteous too.

I'm not assuming you are a cell phone company call taker or anything, just saying there's a different side to those kind of calls.
-
But hey customer bashing!
Something I can really get into.

Okay, I work on the other side of town now. Its a low income area. Some people call it "ghetto" or "poor."

So every now and then we get customers who are jerks.

A lady grabbed a cup from the front counter without paying, filled it with soda, chugged down all of it, and tried to hand back the cup without paying for the soda.

Lady returns the food we just made. The "shrimp is too hard!" I show it to the owner. We both look to see that its not burned and looks like every other order of shrimp. He breaks it open, checks it, and its okay. We still have to give her 7 more pieces, just because she complained. He tells us to just do it, some people just like to give you a hard time/want free food.

Lady today eats her food, then when the cashier goes out to the front to check on the garbage levels she proceeds to yell at the cashier to her face. Saying she didn't get enough food in her plate. When I made the food I put the amount of food required, and then some. It was a very generous helping. The cashier who ordered it out to the lady checked it as well. She also said it was fine.

The lady yells at the poor girl. Tells her "this isn't like the picture up there! You didn't give me enough!" Whine whine. The cashier doesn't say anything back and just walks away, going to look for our boss, the owner, and he's busy. She was going to have our boss talk to the irate lady.

Luckily the lady leaves soon enough, without leaving a mess behind. As do plenty of other customers who are bossy, complain a lot, and are just jerks.

Yay, customers! Without them, we don't get paid. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif