PDA

View Full Version : Bringers Rifle

Ansatsu
Sep 2, 2005, 01:16 PM
i was wondering what a good trade would be for a legit bringers rifle, i REALLY want one

Sitka
Sep 2, 2005, 04:30 PM
I'm suggesting plan on spending 60 pds or equivalent. It's and excellent weapon and in some of the bidding wars, it's sold for well over 100 pds.

RicoRoyal
Sep 2, 2005, 06:35 PM
On 2005-09-02 14:30, Sitka wrote:
I'm suggesting plan on spending 60 pds or equivalent. It's and excellent weapon and in some of the bidding wars, it's sold for well over 100 pds.

That is an absolutely ridiculous amount of PDs for just a Bringer's rifle. Bringer's rifle is an easy drop for the IDs that get them. On gamecube, my characters would often find they had extra arms in the bank.

I'm not saying the drop is easy, but it's not an uber rare by a long shot. Do some runs yourself for it, and if that doesnt work, consider trading... gosh, I dont know, maybe a God Unit of some kind for it. Say, a God/Arm and 5 PDs for a Bringer's rifle. More than a fair trade.

You didn't specify what system you're on. The whole PD trading thing only really happens frequently on Blue Burst. I happen to think it's a ridiculous system and I also think that anyone who gives up more than 10 PDs for one of those rifles is an idiot (sorry, Sitka, just how I feel).

One last thing, yes the weapon is excellent. Suggest that you get one ASAP.... through a FAIR, realistic trade. Good luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2005-09-02 17:20 ]</font>

Ansatsu
Sep 2, 2005, 07:35 PM
im on GC, and i used to have a char in ult, but he got corrupted 3 days after i got there... GRR... but im in hard ruins and im lvl 35 so i should get into very hard in a couple days, would a grass assassins arms, a couple PDs and a resta or anti merge be a good trade?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ansatsu on 2005-09-02 17:36 ]</font>

RicoRoyal
Sep 2, 2005, 08:41 PM
Yes, I think those three things put together would make a mighty fine trade (the resta merge or at least an amplifer of resta is a very nice thing to put up for trade). http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif You can change the title of your thread a bit to maybe show that you really do mean to do business. Think along the lines of "Offering items for Bringer's Rifle or Arm."

Hope you find someone soon.

Ansatsu
Sep 2, 2005, 09:05 PM
lol im not gonna play online till next summer prolly, maybe winter if i can afford it, thx!

Sitka
Sep 2, 2005, 09:57 PM
On 2005-09-02 16:35, RicoRoyal wrote:

On 2005-09-02 14:30, Sitka wrote:

That is an absolutely ridiculous amount of PDs for just a Bringer's rifle. Bringer's rifle is an easy drop for the IDs that get them. On gamecube, my characters would often find they had extra arms in the bank.

I'm not saying the drop is easy, but it's not an uber rare by a long shot. Do some runs yourself for it, and if that doesnt work, consider trading... gosh, I dont know, maybe a God Unit of some kind for it. Say, a God/Arm and 5 PDs for a Bringer's rifle. More than a fair trade.

You didn't specify what system you're on. The whole PD trading thing only really happens frequently on Blue Burst. I happen to think it's a ridiculous system and I also think that anyone who gives up more than 10 PDs for one of those rifles is an idiot (sorry, Sitka, just how I feel).

One last thing, yes the weapon is excellent. Suggest that you get one ASAP.... through a FAIR, realistic trade. Good luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2005-09-02 17:20 ]</font>

I agree with you on the above, but the trading on the BB is unlike anything I've seen on any other platform. I agree they pay ridiculous amounts for this weapon, but they're also paying 70 pds for samabas maracas - go figure. I can earn 120 pds in a day just by doing Ultimate Whitill Ruins runs and selling the Meteor Cudgels I pick up - Crazy, I know.

But, that's what they're selling those damn Bringer's Rifles for on BB these days.

Ansatsu
Sep 3, 2005, 05:41 AM
well im glad im on GC lol, i have all of the items in my offer except the resta amplifier, problem is getting online lol

Kaos-Bringer-
Sep 5, 2005, 10:46 AM
recently traded my bringers rifle for two different aura fields(found type, not made)