PDA

View Full Version : I haven't played online without seeing a cheater.

asinclai23
Feb 22, 2001, 11:49 PM
Today I saw a cheater take 999999 $$ I dont know why someone would carry that much with him. But he did and he regrets it now. We were fighting the dragon boss and he died. After that he noticed it. And started blaming people left and right. Even me at ounce. Cause I game him 20k to ease the pain. He thought it was some of his money. And it turns out the thief was a guy named Xmen. Watchout for him.

It makes me so mad when someone says I stole something from them and I didn't. Thats why I play in the japanese servers now. The japanese never steal,or lie to you.

Tkc613
Feb 23, 2001, 02:14 AM
So just because he had 999,999 means he's a cheater? I carry that much around because I have to, it doesn't fit in the bank. 999,999 is not hard to mass up even on hard mode, as long as you don't have to feed a mag (give your old one to your new character).

Maybe I understood your first sentence wrong, but it seems pretty clear that you label him as a cheater just because he has 999,999 meseta. What if he gave his new character some cash to start out with? That's not uncommon, nor is it cheating.

Stop the accusations.

Raion
Feb 24, 2001, 04:45 PM
The people in Japan are excellent and you know why?

Because they like to play! They have an honor about them that is respected! They respect thier elders and everybody else. It is something called SHAME! They bring shame to themselves and family if they doing something wrong or stupid, like stealing. So they do not jack anybody around. Whoa! Anyhow, just always becareful. I got ripped off a couple of times.
It really boils down to the person who u can trust. You can usally tell how the person acts if he is a thief. Ok lessonover class dismissed
Raion
PSO Police
ariel block 3

Tillis
Feb 24, 2001, 10:22 PM
PSO Police ?! Allright ! Finally we can bring some justice to these theives ! How are you going to stop theives though ? Steal from the theives ? that's what I was gonna do ... BWAHAHAHAHAHA ! DREDG ! YOU'LL BE SORRY YOU STOLE MY PHOTON CLAW +20 ! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Azra_el
Feb 25, 2001, 10:07 AM
i think asinclai23 wasn't saying that the guy who lost 999,999 was a cheater, but rather the person who stole it was. i think he was using the term "cheater" as meaning to be equal to "thief," although they're two separate things. then again, most "cheaters" are also "thiefs." and as for playing on the japanese servers, i usually don't play on them because it's a hassle trying to communicate without typing on my keyboard.

Raion
Feb 26, 2001, 12:21 AM
Hey Pso police will be a group/website.
Bounty Hunters and outlaws will be able to put thier services to use. The police will help those get back thier stuff by either giving them thiers or teaming with them to achieve the item/weapon back. plusa most wanted list!

Coming soon..at
Http://ninjaraion.tripod.com
Emotion Gekisen

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Raion on 2001-02-25 21:24 ]</font>