PDA

View Full Version : HUGE have/want list.

KarnaJ
Feb 23, 2001, 12:17 AM
Ok, I went through everything my characters have, and have compiled a huge have list, and a not so large want list.

HAVE
-----
C-bringer's Rifle
C-bringer's Rifle
last sruvivor +9
blade dance
diska of braveman +5
crush bullet +9
meteor smash
club of laconium +4
battle verge +2
alive aqhu +1
fire scepter agni +2
photon claw +20
silence claw
orotiagito +9
agito (fake)
soul eater +35
spread needle +15
akiko's frying pan +9
s-beat's blade +25
delsaber's buster
victor axe +20
chain sawd +30
suppressed gun +40
Ultimate Shield
Celestial Shield
god/power
god/power
god/power
mag cell 502
mag cell 213

WANT
-----
Delsaber's LEFT arm, or delsaber's shield
Technical Crozier
Sting Tip
Gladiator Spike
Devil/battle or God/battle
Egg Blaster
Holy Ray
Ice Staff: Dagon
Force Field (3 or 4 slots)
Any other RARE stuff that's not on this list

Please, don't offer varista's, db's sabers, dragonslayer's, meseta, etc, as I've thrown more of them away than most people could offer, lol. I'm willing to trade down somewhat, as most of this stuff I can't use anyway, so don't hesitate to make an offer.

(edit: Just crossing some stuff off the lists, adding a few new things, including 2 c-bringers rifles...)

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: KarnaJ on 2001-02-23 07:09 ]</font>

Mr_Blond
Feb 23, 2001, 01:24 AM
I have a Sacred Guard, Invisible Guard, Gae Bolg +9, Brionac +1, Slicer of Assassin, Parasite Wear: De Rol. I'm interested in your silence claw, suppressed gun +40, and a lot of other things you probably wouldn't trade. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Let me know if we can work something out.

kazee
Feb 23, 2001, 01:38 AM
Hi,
I really want the:
Spread Needle
Twin Brand
Mag Cell

I only have the following to trade:
Parasite Wear Nelgal 3 slots
Guardian Armor 4 Slots
I cannot remember what weapons i have...mostly guns as i am using a Racaseal at the moment...most of them has high %.

Sloth
Feb 23, 2001, 02:05 AM
i have a storm wand :Indira and Ice Staffhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gifagon and some other stuff onyour list i am interested in mag cell 213 and the silence claw
email me at [email protected]

Guardian
Feb 23, 2001, 02:11 AM
Karna I will offer you my Infernal Bazooka and Magical Piece (incredible force weapon and shoots hearts out too boot!) for your Victor Axe, mag cell 203, and silence claw. I am in Cordelia block 10 right now. Game is Stremf&Honor. Pass is trading.

Hope to see you tonight-- by tomorrow the magical piece may be gone.

-Guardian

Zaen
Feb 23, 2001, 07:26 AM
that OROTIAGITO caught my eye. I've got a Sacred Guard to throw on the table, a God/Power++, and a few other goodies that might be worth taking a glance or two at. I've pretty much decided that it's Orotiagito or nothing, after getting the wool pulled over my eyes in one Agito deal, and finding handful after handful of the fakes isn't helping my normally cheerful demeanor. Anyways, I've got a trade list up if you'd care to browse through it to see if anything interests you. Since you seem to be one of the more active and trustworthy traders on this list, I'd like to do business.

KarnaJ
Feb 23, 2001, 10:01 AM
Ok guys, I did some trading tonight with people from gamefaqs, got my magical piece, which I must say is REALLY cool. Got ripped off a time or two, which really sucks tho, but all in all not too bad. I'm thinking about keeping the mag cell 213, as I found I can have a friend use it on my mag and it won't change if I feed it. Zaen, I'll go find your post now and see if there's anything on your list I'd be interested in, I was mad when I got that orotiagito only to find out it's for hunters only. At least I can still use the fake one... *sigh* Why does this game have like 0 force-specific rares? I should have been a ranger.

KarnaJ
Feb 23, 2001, 10:04 AM
Wow, I just went to read what exactly this sacred guard was, that's pretty impressive. I dunno what you think of this trade, but I'll throw it out there Zaen. I'll give my orotiagito for your sacred guard and a divinity barrier. Let me know what you think...

Omegaxboy
Feb 23, 2001, 10:38 AM
Oritagito for sacred guard??? I will trade you.....sacred guard is my favorite shield, no status effect work on you.....but, the defence power suck bad.......let me know if you want to trade.....

DarkKnight
Feb 23, 2001, 11:56 AM
a sacred guard for the real agito? DAYUM! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

want my handgun+1 for that spread needle? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

anywayzzzzzz

i have a chaos Diska, wanna trade it for chainsawd or victory axe?
i also have god/legs and god/arms and god/mind if you want?

god/mind is 11 or 12 stars i think.

RedVento
Feb 23, 2001, 12:38 PM
Having the lucky ID of pinkall finally might be handy....

I have a force field no idea on the slots though
and some god items mind/power/legs

if your interested let me know

Rukh
Feb 23, 2001, 01:10 PM
I really want the real AGITO, Ill give you a Sacred gaurd, Parasite Wear (3slots) And Perfect Armor(4slots) And ill throw in a Double Saber. Email me at: [email protected] I want that thing bad! Talk to me and we can work out a deal!

-Rukh

DarkKnight
Feb 23, 2001, 01:51 PM
karnaJ!

I really want a chainsaw or victory axe!
i'll give ya 2 god/minds(really handy if you're a force) sacred guard and i got god/arms if ya want!

tell me!

Sloth
Feb 23, 2001, 04:55 PM
ill give u the ice staff dagon for the c bringers rifle i wont b on this fri or sat but sun night i will let me know

Llaith
Feb 23, 2001, 06:04 PM
I am interested int the C-Bringer's Rifle, the Spread Needle, or a mag cell. The only interesting thing I have is still that Flame Visit, plus a bunch of other not so rare stuff(double saber, brave knuckles, etc.), but if you're willing to do a good deed and help out the less fortunate, that would be pretty spiff.

Zaen
Feb 23, 2001, 07:34 PM
The Orotiagito for a Sacred Guard and a Divinity Barrier.. You, my friend, have yourself a deal. Drop me a reply with a time and place, or just toss me an ICQ number or somesuch and we'll see about getting the trade across.

KarnaJ
Feb 23, 2001, 10:59 PM
Go ahead and name a time and place, I have no schedule to work around, and can come on at any time.

Llaith, I tell ya what... I had that second c-bringer's rifle given to me to spice up a trade I would have done anyway, so it's pretty meaningless to me. I'll give it to ya, if you'll keep your eyes out for any force-specific stuff you think I could use.

Rukh
Feb 23, 2001, 11:04 PM
here is my offer for the real agito: Sacred Gaurd, Divinity barrier, Perfect armor with 4 slots, Parasite wear with 3 slots, A double saber(if u want it), Brave knuckle. Reply to this if you will meet me in Titania block 13, lobby 1. And we will do the trade. Thanks alot bro!

-Rukh

gameaddict9
Feb 24, 2001, 12:06 AM
Hey I really want that Oritiagito,or the s-beats or the Frying pan, this is what I have, pick one or more items to trade it for, this is what I have, contact me at [email protected], my AIM SN is gameaddict9. Please contact me wether your interested or not, I can't always get on this site, so please e-mail me

I have the following:

Varista
Slicer of Assasin
M&A60 Vise
Visk
Meteor Smash
Flowens sword
DB's Saber
Blade Dance
Club of Loconium
Battle Verge
Crush Bullet
H&S 25 Justice
Brionac
Bloody Art
Parasite De=Rol no slots
Invisible Guard
Spiritual Shield
Celestial Shield
Elf/Arm +
Elf/Arm ++
Ultimate Shield
God/Legs
Angel/Mind I think I have this.....
Ogre/????? can't remember what it said, I think it said power
500,000 Meseta
I also have the spell GRANTS, I think lvl 6

KarnaJ
Feb 24, 2001, 01:00 AM
Sorry guys, I gave Zaen first shot at what I wanted, and he took me up, so my trade is with him. Zaen just let me know when you wanna trade.

Zaen
Feb 24, 2001, 02:12 AM
I deeply appreciate your honoring a first-agreed trade. Not many people would do that. Anyways, on to business. I'm on Puck 15 almost all the time, though I've been drifting to Ophelia 12 when my usual crew goes to sleep. I'll be on from now (10:21 PM central) 'til the crack of dawn, most likely.

KarnaJ
Feb 24, 2001, 02:51 AM
it's 10:58 central now, I'm headed on to see if you're around somewhere...

KarnaJ
Feb 24, 2001, 03:03 AM
Ok, I'm having serious troubles with my dreamcast still, stupid thing won't load pso, or any game for that matter... >http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif Anyway, let's set up a time to meet tommorrow night, say 11:00 central in Puck 15. Sound good?

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: KarnaJ on 2001-02-24 00:27 ]</font>

Zaen
Feb 24, 2001, 03:25 AM
Sorry for not showing! Connection problems and all that. But I'm there now, so I'll see you when I see you. Same game name, same password as you suggested.

KarnaJ
Feb 24, 2001, 03:30 AM
ok, got my dc working, I'll see if you're still on...

Llaith
Feb 24, 2001, 04:15 AM
KarnaJ...it's a deal! I promise you the first Sting Tip, Magical Piece, or Technical Crozier I find is yours(not a Force, would be useless anyhow). I am available to do something right now if you are still around.

KarnaJ
Feb 24, 2001, 06:29 AM
I'm availible again, was off goofing off at a friends house. When you see this message just name a good time for ya like tomorrow or something, we'll meet up. Also keep your eyes out for any lv 15 spells, if ya would.

Llaith
Feb 24, 2001, 06:53 AM
I am on right now giving away things to newbies...Ariel, block 12, game is free stuff. Otherwise, anytime tommorow after 12 noon PST is good for me. Just leave a post here. Sometimes I have trouble connecting, so if you could also leave a post on the gamefaqs board, that would be helpful.

THANK YOU!!!!

KarnaJ
Feb 24, 2001, 07:06 AM
I'm standing in the lobby, your game is full atm, I'll be there when a spot empties...

faceless
Feb 24, 2001, 07:43 AM
is the mag cell still available?

Zaen
Feb 24, 2001, 07:56 AM
Thanks for the trade earlier tonight. There's a bit of a readjustment period without the Sacred Guard to protect me from negative effects, but that Orotiagito certainly makes it an easy one. Anyways, I'll keep looking around for useful stuff, and if I find any good, rare force equipment, I'll give you first crack at it.

DarkKnight
Feb 24, 2001, 10:00 AM
karnaj,

let's trade something ok?

KarnaJ
Feb 24, 2001, 10:05 AM
Sorry DarkKnight, I don't really need any God/* stuff, all my slots are full. I do a lot of trading though, so if you have decent trade of some stuff that a force can't use let me know, how else do you think I came up with all this stuff that's worthless to me?

Faceless: Which mag cell were you talking about?

faceless
Feb 24, 2001, 10:35 AM
213 but it's too late... i bumped into someone online who was trading it...

DarkKnight
Feb 24, 2001, 10:35 AM
i have a stag cutlery.

KarnaJ
Feb 24, 2001, 10:39 AM
Dang, and I was really interested in that technical crozier you have... Oh well, anything else you're looking for?

Cheech
Feb 24, 2001, 12:10 PM
Can hunters use the C-bringers Rifle? I have an Inferno Bazooka and Spread Needle that hunters can equip, I was just wondering if they can equip this one also.

Want:
C-bringers Rifle
Silenced claw
VICTOR AXE!!!!!!!!!
Mag cell 213

Have:
Inferno Bazooka +9
Spread Needle +15
Flame Visit +9
Hunter wall (no slots, sorry)
Parasite wear: Nelgal (no slots, sorry)
Soniti mag (mag cell evolvution)
and a lot more ultra rares, but you either have them, or this is what I thought you would be interest in.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Cheech on 2001-02-24 09:12 ]</font>

Akuji
Mar 11, 2001, 02:53 PM
I have a holy ray from your list. I REALLY want that Spread Needle (especially if it has some positive %) I could throw some stuff in like bazooka, double saber, or storm wand. Anyway, please e-mail me, as I will not be looking at this post again to see if you replied to me. [email protected]

Lendys
Mar 11, 2001, 04:57 PM
I got a 1-slot d-parts up for trade if you're interested in a rare you don't have. I'm interested in either one of the mag cells, or the victor's axe or the s-beats. I would trade the d-parts for any one of these (preferably once of the mag cells or the axe, though). If interested, please reply. Thanks!