PDA

View Full Version : CLAN RECRUITMENT

Bootilicus
Aug 28, 2002, 11:54 AM
Hello all. I know...I know..you have all seen this kind of post before....but...I have been "chosen" to recruit for my clan..so here I am. The reason why we are recruiting is for the upcoming anticipated release of GC Episode 1&2. Members also play Final Fantasy, Jedi Outcast, XBox Live, and of course..PSO..which is our main target.

The name of the clan is KoD (Knights of Dragoon). We are a legit clan which means we don't cheat, hack, or use cheat devices. We look out for one another and we have a great time together. This clan is made of mostly guys. We are all sarcastic, nuts, and good natured. We act and run as a team effort. We meet every Thursday in Tethy Block 8 Lobby 8. Please contact me if anyone is interested or has questions at [email protected]. Below is a link to our forums..you must sign up and become a member. Again..if any of you signs up to become a member...be aware that we are wacky and pick on eachother a lot.

http://www.4gigs.com/~necra/iB3/ikonboard.cgi

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bootilicus on 2002-08-28 10:15 ]</font>

Drunk
Aug 28, 2002, 01:12 PM
w00t!

Curlylove
Aug 28, 2002, 04:40 PM
I'LL JOIN! I'LL JOIN!....err hang on!...KOD?
iam already part of it!

Metalmonster
Jul 28, 2003, 06:02 PM
hey i'll join. i not part of a clan.by the way im level 40
unfortunatley i cant but when i get to level 80+ i'll try again

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Metalmonster on 2003-07-29 06:07 ]</font>