PDA

View Full Version : The past and future

Rion772
Sep 20, 2005, 02:13 PM
what was your Past Character's name, Class, Lv, prefered weapon, prefered tech and hopes for psu

i was:
Rion/HUcast/60
Fell/HUmar/64
Naraku/FOmar/52
FELL/HUmar/29
Grave/HUmar/78
i forget the last one but he was lv. 29 and a RAmar
my favorite weapon was probably...errr the Last Survivor, although it wasnt nearly my best weapon i loved the way it looked

i hope psu is like a new style of pso ep. 1 & 2 but w/ a lot more weapons and armor to choose from and i wish they would make the armor visible (on your body)

_Tek_
Sep 20, 2005, 04:13 PM
I had too many to count, and several revisions, I'll jsut say the finalized ones.

Tek-HUmar
Zev-HUnewearl
Lok-RAmar
Jaz-RAmarl
Veo-FOmar
Lor-FOmarl

I never really did keep a cast for long, I enjoyed healing people and supporting the team in that way (since most were too stupid to do it well I think)

But I decided I might as well made some, and I enjoyed hunters most so:
Xia-HUcaseal
Von-HUcast
They were finalized characters but I didn't raise them much.

This has actually made me want to play again. But I still deleted Tek at level 140 something, rofl. I did rather want to try some of that cheating stuff, item mod, god of equip, etc instead of replaying the game again, since I've played enough. Oh well, once BB is dead, and has private servers I'll finally get to use a FOmar with a TJS. That's really all that's left to on PSO for me.

Rion772
Sep 20, 2005, 04:26 PM
On 2005-09-20 14:13, _Tek_ wrote:

This has actually made me want to play again. But I still deleted Tek at level 140 something, rofl. I did rather want to try some of that cheating stuff, item mod, god of equip, etc instead of replaying the game again, since I've played enough. Oh well, once BB is dead, and has private servers I'll finally get to use a FOmar with a TJS. That's really all that's left to on PSO for me.

i wanna cheat w/ one of my characters too, i'd like to see what most of the weaps look like...and did u get ur TJS in ep. 1 & 2 or bb?..if u got it in ep. 1 & 2 then you gotta fill me in on how long it took for you to get it

Ryna
Sep 20, 2005, 04:39 PM
On 2005-09-20 14:26, Rion772 wrote:
i wanna cheat w/ one of my characters too, i'd like to see what most of the weaps look like...and did u get ur TJS in ep. 1 & 2 or bb?..if u got it in ep. 1 & 2 then you gotta fill me in on how long it took for you to get it

This line of conversation is considered off-topic in the PSU forum. If you would like to discussion your characters or how to obtain specific Episode 1 & 2 items, please use the appropriate subforums.