PDA

View Full Version : Papaya's Thoughts

Puppet_Papaya
Sep 20, 2005, 03:32 PM
I got this idea from the "Shiva's Thoughts" Thread. I had scribbled out this thing this afternoon and decided to post it.

My name is Erik Bakke. I really hate when my pencil lead breaks. Also, I don't like it when things go wrong 4 no reason.

Sometimes I can't help but feel like I want them to be dead, even if I (The rest is illegible)

Don't tell me U R SICK!!!!

I want to be a comic artist but I?m not good enough and I can't get better. When I'm inspired I can do nothing.

I want them to stop being so loud.

Why not? That's what I ask'd.

I wanted 2 listen to it!!

Wipe my nose 45 times.

I hungry!

My hand is icky

Can I

Never Meloncholy

I wrote this after I calmed down a bit.

I have so much homework to do, but I don't feel like doing it. It's stupid anyway. Why must it be online just because it can? Why are all my test in the same 2 days? Why am I here at all with all these idiots? Granted, I'm no honor student, but there's only so much of big guys yelling each other's names from across the hall that I can take. I think they need to go ahead and piss some of that testosterone out. I don't care where or when, just so long as it's done and this service has been done for the sake of our already rapidly declining society. Meh, it's all their fault anyway.
My paper towel is soaked with snot now. I can blame that on those big, dumb jocks too. They wouldn't know any better. If I did accuse them of something like that they'd just start trying to defend themselves and probably get loud/violent before even thinking about whether or not it's even possible for them to be causing my runny nose. Fortunately for me this need not ever occur, as I'd never talk to them, or even get near them for that matter. I hate them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Puppet_Papaya on 2005-09-20 13:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Puppet_Papaya on 2005-09-20 13:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Puppet_Papaya on 2005-09-20 13:37 ]</font>

Dre_o
Sep 20, 2005, 03:38 PM
Hmm interesting indeed. One last thought, when did you do this all?

________
roor bong (http://glassbongs.org)

Puppet_Papaya
Sep 20, 2005, 05:05 PM
this afternoon

hyperacute
Sep 20, 2005, 05:43 PM
Hmmmm, it's good to share.

Bungee950
Sep 20, 2005, 05:51 PM
yes.... I think that this is good way to get feelings down...

Neith
Sep 20, 2005, 06:55 PM
Ok, Shiva's just seen this (was relayed to her through another site we both use, since this was based on her thread)

Shiva91 says:

"thanks for doing something after me =P glad i inspired you, >> just don't spam the forums XD lol and keep on thinking =P"

I just thought I'd show her what you'd wrote, since it's in the same kind of format.

Puppet_Papaya
Sep 20, 2005, 08:14 PM
Well, I'm glad Shiva likes seeing it. And, no, I don't plan on spamming the forum...

yes.... I think that this is good way to get feelings down...
yeah, it sorta helped. i should scan the original paper i wrote this on. it might make a little more sense that way. umm...