PDA

View Full Version : So navi and i had a heart to heart chat tonight...

Zelutos
Sep 21, 2005, 12:17 AM
And it turns out we're getting married next week.

PrinceBrightstar
Sep 21, 2005, 12:28 AM
standard or geek wedding?

Zelutos
Sep 21, 2005, 12:34 AM
uhm..Geek, most likely. We are going to dress up like Navi and Link, and be all like

Navi>"Oh Link, i love you....WATCHOUT."

Me>"Huwaahh? Gannondorf!"

G>"Muhahaha! I am here to ruin your wedding..and eat all your appetizers!!"

And so the fight enduces and i come out victorious and shiney objects begin floating above my head with some annoying music...

...Yeah...that's what i call a wedding...

PrinceBrightstar
Sep 21, 2005, 12:37 AM
aw ruto's gonna be disapointed.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 21, 2005, 12:45 AM
lol, internet ?

Hmm, I got an idea. I can make threads boring, and unreadable.

So, I wasted a bunch of money on a thing instead of buying some car insurance from Geico.

Man, I should've went with Geico. They have those commercials about saving car insurance rates, and I got good news and man, that seems like a good idea at first- but every car commercial says how much people save every month by switching to their carriers.

And what kind of scam are they pulling. Do people just go down to minumum liability costs, because who really pays 400-800 a month for car insurance?! And those slogans, besides Geico, the others are just lamezorz. This one sounds the worst though: "For the best car insurance rates in town, call 1-800-General NOW!" then there's an animated Hummvee and a General, using like 4 textures/polygons total. It hurts the eyes, after playing something like Shenmue or something detailed and graphically pleasing on the eyes.

So, yeah anyone ever play Shenmue? I was in a Gamestop while they were selling copies at like $13 a piece. Then a month later they were all gone.

The front of the DC game case was different than the one I own. There was some graphic logo saying Yu Suzuki music add ins or whatever, but I thought that owning two copies would be a waste, even just to see what kind of extras were in there.

But back then we had onions on our belts, which was the style at the time.

And the thing I seemed to have wasted money on was Nintendogs, as I haven't played it yet. I didn't pick a name out for the dog by saying it aloud to the voice recognition of the Nintendo DS' mic(rophone).

That's weird, how come sometimes people call it a mike, instead of a mic. When its a shortened verion of the word microphone.

BLAH BLAH BLAH,

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED.

PrinceBrightstar
Sep 21, 2005, 12:57 AM
*marks previous post as ignored*

Zelutos
Sep 21, 2005, 01:10 AM
On 2005-09-20 22:57, Jonathan_F wrote:
*marks previous post as ignored*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 21, 2005, 01:14 AM
Wow, you (can) mark posts as ignored?

And why tell us about it?

Hmm, so I was thinking I should write out a proper way to voice an opinion that makes sure certain flaming doesn't commence. This will be directly targeted at videogame console topics.

Discussions end in a ball of flames, time and time again. This is the source of "trolls" and "trolling"?

Someone can easily butt into a healthy conversation about features and excitement over a new system's info and just bash it, for seemingly no reason at all. Another thread that mentions the console slightly, gets bashed again, for no reason at all.

But hate is met with hate. Its okay to not like something, everyone's opinion counts. But don't be surprised to find your words attacked when you attack something out of nowhere, with basically nothing to back it up.

I understand that there are people out there who say everything sucks. They hate everything. Blah blah, look-at-me!

So an opinion easily seems to matter less when it is just a declaration that somethings sucks. We don't see your motivations for typing out something sucks, if you didn't mention any reason at all. We don't know you well enough to maybe even care, or have the time to lok into it?

But if you offered a suggestion of what you would rather have seen, or offer a different view on something, everyone can discuss that point as well.

Saying wow that idea sounds good-I hadn't thought of that, but maybe it won't work because of A, B, and C.

"It's a remote!" Well that's half true, so whythe need to state it a billion times. It looks like a remote control shaped controller. but if you had payed attention, read the info, and thought about it over more than just the picture of one in someone's hand, you would see that it is going to do more than change TV channels, like TV remotes you're used to right now.

Just put your money where your mouth is. Back up your statements. Yes, it isn't school per se, but you look like an idiot declaring half facts as truths. "Some things aren't true just because you say it is, anything that's true is that way simply because that's the way it is." -paraphrased from a song.

Skepticism is okay, but the third party support argument is lame unless you mention specific companies/software/games.

Since Nintendo hasn't had major 3rd party support in a decade? And Sony is basically only 3rd party support. Microsoft is the new kid on the block, if you count 4 years as being new. but nevertheless, they are interested in a streaming online-gaming structure. Sony is interested in the most high tech stuff availible at the moment, bigger = better?

We'll all have to wait and see.
In the meantime, everyone stop tearing eachothers heads off over things nobody can even buy/use yet.

*reads it aloud to himself, tries to use own advice for good*

Zelutos
Sep 21, 2005, 01:26 AM
Okay...moving on.....kinda >.>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 21, 2005, 01:35 AM
On 2005-09-20 23:26, Zelutos wrote:

As if, this thread was even going anywhere.

Zelutos it's your birthday, Happy birthday Zelutos!

Or, a crappy restaurant birthday song:

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear...hahaha(we don't know your name) hahah...happy... birthday ...to you! Hooray!

or

Happy happy birthday, from blah blah blah to you, we're all here at your birthday so happy birthday to you, YAY!!!!

Zelutos
Sep 21, 2005, 01:38 AM
On 2005-09-20 23:35, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

On 2005-09-20 23:26, Zelutos wrote:

As if, this thread was even going anywhere.

Zelutos it's your birthday, Happy birthday Zelutos!

Or, a crappy restaurant birthday song:

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear...hahaha(we don't know your name) hahah...happy... birthday ...to you! Hooray!

or

Happy happy birthday, from blah blah blah to you, we're all here at your birthday so happy birthday to you, YAY!!!!

Whoa..it's my birthday already? Have i been passed out for the past few weeks to make it Oct 8 already??

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 21, 2005, 02:00 AM
OGOD.

Hate to break it to you, but you can't marry a videogame sprite.

Since, how does one "dress up like Navi" ?

Navi is the helper who is basically a white ball of light? Fairy, my foot. This ain't no Peter Pan, Tinkerbell thing going on.

November 18? What?

Rubius-sama
Sep 21, 2005, 02:18 AM
On 2005-09-21 00:00, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

Hate to break it to you, but you can't marry a videogame sprite.

You can if you use your imagination. >_>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 21, 2005, 02:47 AM
Hmm, well he was talking to his TV tonight it seems.

So off to write teh fanfiction where he has relations with his new wife? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Everybody, stop talking to Zelutos.
Look away long enough, and he'll disappear! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Scejntjynahl
Sep 21, 2005, 03:02 AM
But I thought Navi owned you Zelutos, not loved you. So your more like property, aren't you?

navci
Sep 21, 2005, 09:49 AM
Hayabusa is very good.
How can he write up that much crap without effort? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif XD

Kuea
Sep 21, 2005, 12:05 PM
o_o

*stabs Zel with pillows*

*launches multiple HatBombs at Haya*

*throws yummy steaks at navi*

*throws rats at everyone else*

Stan
Sep 21, 2005, 01:57 PM
*throws the rats up navi's attic*

EJ
Sep 21, 2005, 04:45 PM
It was a dream Zelutos nothing more and more less but a dream. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

navci
Sep 21, 2005, 05:40 PM
On 2005-09-21 11:57, Stan wrote:

Poor sef.

Kuea
Sep 21, 2005, 05:42 PM
On 2005-09-21 15:40, navinator wrote:

On 2005-09-21 11:57, Stan wrote:

Poor Rats.

Zelutos
Sep 21, 2005, 07:19 PM
On 2005-09-21 14:45, ForceEJ wrote:
It was a dream Zelutos nothing more and more less but a dream. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I'm not hearing a no from Navi http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

PJ
Sep 21, 2005, 07:43 PM
If there's a commitment to Zelly from Navi, then there's no candy for PJ

DENIED

Zelutos
Sep 21, 2005, 08:27 PM
lol, i will gib PJ candy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

PJ
Sep 21, 2005, 08:30 PM
Zel candy lacks in quality, when compared to Navi candy

Zelutos
Sep 21, 2005, 08:33 PM
Then, in the midst of distracting Navi with steaks, i shall steal the Navi candy and give it to PJ. Oooor, we will adopt you and you can have as much candy of any type that you want http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 21, 2005, 09:43 PM
On 2005-09-21 07:49, navinator wrote:
Hayabusa is very good.
How can he write up that much crap without effort? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif XD

Hi Navi.

I think too much, I have a long spanning memory- mostly of Wheel of Fortune-game show type trivia-worthless knowledge.

I read too much, but hardly talk about anything, thus saving the knowledge for strangers-at random times on the internet? O_o

I talk to strangers. Some lady at the bus stop pulled up with a car that was missing a window, and isntead had a sign saying: "thank God Jehova for Jesus" and when she tried to throw something away but it wouldn't fit, I showed her to throw it in the back of the can/where a door was open to take the trash out by the city garbage men.

She said "Well god didn't give me a good brain, but I can use his! His is definetly better!" She went into the McDonalds and then came back and sat in the shade reading passages aloud from the bible.

Although to some others, she might look crazy, but I don't see anything abnormal in this behavior at all.

I just bought a bunch of junk, but am taking the bus home? This lady has time to drive up to a parking spot in the shade, go eat, and sit around lounging-reading passages from a pocket bible?

Among all the hustle and bustle of everyday city life?

Some guy drove by and said "Hey, I remember you..." something something, and drove off. I saw his face, waved, but didn't know who the heck he was. He didn't say my name either. I thought about yearbook photos, of people who I might have seen sparingly, who remember me in public places.

Quite strange how and why people will remember you. And sometimes they don't even remember your name?

What kind of impact on the world do we really have?

Who am I talking to?

What's a hatbomb Eclair? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I gotta go look at space's sig again to see his BB character names.

Ooga dooga doog, Doug Funnie, Peppermint Patty?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2005-09-21 19:45 ]</font>