PDA

View Full Version : Indi Belra's SPECIAL WEAPON !!!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 28, 2002, 05:00 PM
I was in a JP team two days ago.
Me and two others.
Hello. > Everybody
Shall I join you?
Sure go ahead > Bob Barker
We proceded through Ruins which they chose before I had arrived. This was Ultimate Ruins and I was able to fend for myself with the help of the team's FOnewearl with high level Shifta/Zalure.

The third player was a fake weapon user. He popped out Red-S-Beat's blades, Lavis Blades, and a Spread Needle which all did high damaqge. To clarify they were fake, I picked up his Lavis Blades at Falz and they were 60% Machine/Dark/&Hit.

(He was such a bad player to not bring any Scape Dolls with him to Dark Falz on Ultimate! Nor did he bring any Star Atomizers[HUcast].) He proceded to die multiple times on each form with his level 80 HP which shouldn't have been to bad for a HUcast since they have the highest HP. Died even with his precious Spread Needle!

Before hand in Ruins 3, We killed a Indi Belra together. He got the killing hit which would give him time to pick up any items dropped before I could. Indi Belra dropped a Gun/picture SPECIAL WEAPON?. He picked it up before me. He would not need it or treasure it the way I would if I got it. He had no use for it anyway. He had his fake weapons to use.

Man this made me angry.
Anyone know what SPECIAL WEAPON?'S Indi Belra's drop?

BrokenHope
Aug 31, 2002, 09:52 AM
Spread needle

Ness
Aug 31, 2002, 10:52 AM
YOu guys still play PSO ver.2?? I thought it was a ghost town.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 2, 2002, 02:15 PM
Spread Needle eh?
Pure crap that is. Good to know it was worthless. Good to let him keep it.

"Ghost town"?
3,800 users at it's peak during the day. about 3,000 being JP players. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Sedric
Sep 3, 2002, 02:49 AM
So remaining 800 is non-JP, right?

Outside Japan, you can say it is a ghost town.

gunome
Sep 3, 2002, 03:07 PM
wow ihad no idead that all these pwoplw were from japan... kewl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 4, 2002, 06:47 PM
I think that the average is over 3,800 a day since the times I see it at that number is like 1 AM Japan time so earlier in their night many more might be playing.

All these PSOW people are from Japan? Where did you get that from?!