PDA

View Full Version : Photon Blasts

QVirus89
Feb 23, 2001, 12:59 AM
My MAG is a Garuda, and has Leilla and Pilla. Pitiful, at least so far. I've been sifting through old MAG FAQs, and found I'm supposed to change the alignment of my MAG to a different one. The fool I was, I accidently started m MAG with a whole lot of Dexterity. I now need to raise my Mind and Power to change the alignment, but raising either one will get me something I don't want, or Pilla again. (I want the MIND>POW>DEX alignment for Golla.) Can anyone tell me what to do? And can you trade MAGs online and raise them by different people to get a whole bunch of good Photon Blasts? Any help would be much appreciated.

MB
Feb 23, 2001, 05:00 PM
you only get 3 blasts... and as long as you creatively use subtrations from bars at the same time you adding something, I think you can get it to evolve the way you want

Xaken
Feb 23, 2001, 05:27 PM
Don't worry about "getting Pilla again", infact TRY for it. You can't actually get the same Blast twice, you'll just keep an empty slot. From what I gather you should then have levels 50-55 to try and change things around. If you can only come "close" to the change you want, then try and keep all there stats on the same order but all within one level of each other (ex: 12, 13, 14). Then you have ANOTHER 5 levels to get things the way you want. That should be more than enough.

In any case, don't diss Pilla, it's really the best Photon Blast out there. It my "say" it only hits flying enemies, but that's an out right lie. It hits everything in a decent sized radius and does a LOT of damage (way more than the other two area Blasts). Your best shot is to go for Golla since it's the only other useful one IMO. To do that you want to raise a Kumara (MIND > POW > DEX).

So, do this:

Bring up your stats so that they are:

Dex = Pow +1 = Mind +2

Or at least as close as you can get when you hit the next multipule of 5.

Then put 2 levels into Pow and 3 into Mind. You should get:

Mind = Pow+1 = Dex+2

This will give you Kumara and learn Golla.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Xaken on 2001-02-23 14:35 ]</font>

QVirus89
Feb 24, 2001, 04:58 AM
I'm going for Kumara, since I want Golla, the only Blast I think is good. At least for Force, unless I get a "special" evolution and get Estlla, which is hard. But the to get the right alignment for Kumara, I have to pass over a couple other alignments. And I think I read somewhere that even if you get the same Blast again for a 4th or 5th time, it locks the Blast learning up and leaves you with Whatever two you have. Maybe I'll raise my new MAG I just found. Where can I get Star Atomizers?

Aierylia
Feb 27, 2001, 04:45 AM
Get star atomizers the same way as any other item. Find it, ask for spares, or buy it.

MB
Feb 27, 2001, 11:26 PM
a trick for buying: When i find mag food like Sol atomizers that aren't always at the shop, I buy 10 and put them in the bank. Then i go buy 10 more and carry them.... In offline mode you can buy them and set them on the ground so that you dont run out in the middle of raising that vital stat.

ragnarok
Feb 28, 2001, 12:02 AM
I do the same thing MB, it works like a charm.