PDA

View Full Version : I'm like a crackhead addicted to pso suffering from withdraw

Musashi
Aug 29, 2002, 04:42 PM
I'm like a crackhead addicted to pso suffering from withdrawl!!! I neeeeeeed my PSO for GC!!!! I would play PSO on DC if it wasn't for all the damn cheaters. 2 months for the US version of PSO on GC is too long for me to wait, I need it now!!!! I'm going crazy, I wanna play it!!!! I wanna make my Humar and go own rappies!!! This is too much for me to wait!!! And I do realize as soon as I get PSO for GC cheaters are going to ruin it but I'll be ready for them, I got a plan so the game will still be fun for me MUAHAHAHAHA!!!........i need my pso...look at me(if u could) im shaking in a corner. O man I hope this is on the right forum http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shadow_Blade
Aug 29, 2002, 04:48 PM
We are all suffering from this. The best way to handle it, is to play another game to keep your mind off of pso...

@_@ easier said then done...

ABDUR101
Aug 29, 2002, 07:16 PM
On 2002-08-29 14:48, Shadow_Blade wrote:
@_@ easier said then done...

*fulfills his blood lust by playing Turok:EVO on his X-box*

...huh?

RavenTW
Aug 29, 2002, 08:04 PM
Why is it I have to wait for ALL of the good games to come out??? ARGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Sep 4, 2002, 01:22 AM
When I wake up, I pick up my wavebird and turn on the gamecube, expecting to see the full version of PSO. This is due to both my PSO-infested dreams and my loss of touch with reality =n_n=

Ness
Sep 4, 2002, 06:11 AM
I will be playing Animal Forest + and Mystic Heroes until PSO GC comes out.

Ziggy-san
Sep 15, 2002, 03:23 PM
Only one mroe day for me!~

Waaaahooooooooooo!!

*dances like a monkey*