PDA

View Full Version : how to lag yourself

Charmander02
Sep 26, 2005, 03:33 PM
OK this is stupid but it'll piss people off(which is fun sometimes)and thats why im posting this. Go to the mag menu and where it has the options feed mag and photon blasts thing keep on press and hold down on the c-stick. It'll make the game lag like crazy.

Note: I only tried thid on offline multi mode on GC but try it anyways

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2005-09-26 15:13 ]</font>

REJ-
Sep 26, 2005, 04:09 PM
If you're off-line by yourself, it still lags, so online with others...

Sizzors
Sep 26, 2005, 04:16 PM
No. Don't do that, I'm pretty sure that could DC or 'FSOD' someone online.

REJ-
Sep 26, 2005, 04:43 PM
Yea, it's only funny when you do it right after you start an offline multiplayer game and nothing has happened yet. I'm sure you would hate anyone who caused FSOD and killed the new rare item you recently found.

rena-ko
Sep 26, 2005, 04:55 PM
the only result you'll have out of this is that your diskdrive is aging quicker because the game doesnt store the little mag images in RAM but gets it from disk each time. together with the music being streamed off disk this will let the laser dance over the disk and thus get your game jumpy.

online however, only your char will be jumpy - so the others wont really care what you do. and hopefully, if you play offline with others, those will smack you silly for this.

have a nice day.