PDA

View Full Version : Somebody already pre-ordered?

PeterFCS
Oct 8, 2005, 08:34 AM
I did it!
Pre-ordered the JP version, which is still due to 12/30/2005, along with a JP PS2 (just to be safe).

Now I just hope they donīt push back the release date...

Badger-sama
Oct 8, 2005, 08:37 AM
I'm not japanese, nor can I read the language, therefore I will not be importing the japanese version.

I'll wait for the american release.

PeterFCS
Oct 8, 2005, 08:40 AM
I still cross my fingers for a multi-lingual version.

ecchichuu
Oct 8, 2005, 09:33 AM
Where'd you preorder from? I was thinking of playasia for the JP PC version... I won't preorder though. I want someone else to confirm that you can get online with it first.

PeterFCS
Oct 8, 2005, 09:37 AM
First I wanted to preorder from play-asia, but they don`t have preorder available yet.
Thus I made my order at lik-sang.com.
I know, there are some risks, like maybe JP only and/or not being able to go online.
I could still cancel the order if such would be revealed.

Rion772
Oct 8, 2005, 10:40 AM
I havn't pre-ordered but maybe I will. My concern with pre-ordering is that I can ride my bike to Gamecrazy because it's about 2 miles away, wait for the store to be open, be the first one in, get PSU, go home and play online. But i'm not sure if their going to have the shelves stocked with it the first day it's out, and if I pre-ordered would it come earlier than the actual release date or would I have to hope and wait for it to come out around 2 P.M. (that's when my mail comes here) praying it's not going to be a few days late and when I get online everyones already like Lv 10 and i'm Lv 1. i'm not sure if all of that made sense but could someone tell me the answers to all of this?

PhruitBaskit
Oct 10, 2005, 12:28 PM
I'm definately not preordering PSU, especially not the JP version. I'm just going to wait for the English game to come out.

astuarlen
Oct 10, 2005, 02:22 PM
Nope.
I can't imagine PSU being popular enough to warrant preordering, but I'm definitely picking it up as soon as it comes out in the US. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nai_Calus
Oct 10, 2005, 03:00 PM
Nope, and god knows if I'll get it at all. I use my PS2 so seldom, and it's gotten slow with reading the disks lately.

And since Calus can barely run PSOBB, I ain't holding out much hope of running PSU on him. Plus I hate PSO-style games on the computer, too. >_>

Blitzkommando
Oct 10, 2005, 03:36 PM
Knowing how "obsurdly popular" PSO has been, preordering is not really necessary. Heck, I might *gasp* not get it! I want to hear how well it is made first and formost. If it is looking like a PSO v5 then I will probably steer clear of it.

Cynric
Oct 10, 2005, 04:09 PM
I'm still waiting for a site that will pre-order the PC version. Right now play-asia and lik-sang are only offering the PS2 version.

Tact
Oct 10, 2005, 05:08 PM
On 2005-10-10 12:22, astuarlen wrote:
Nope.
I can't imagine PSU being popular enough to warrant preordering, but I'm definitely picking it up as soon as it comes out in the US. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Same here. You took the words right out of my thoughts.

Sir_Laguna
Oct 11, 2005, 01:32 AM
I had considered importing PSU to play the offline portion, if they at least have an English option for in-game text. If not, no import for me! If I did import, I probably wouldn't be playing online, because I expect that Sega will keep the Japanese servers seperate from the US and European servers as they have with Blue Burst.

At any rate, I'll preorder the US version of PSU as I know a bunch of people I knew on PSO will be grabbing it as well. Why not?