PDA

View Full Version : Free stuff

DLShAdOw
Oct 9, 2005, 09:58 PM
ya i have some really good items and stuff and i'm quitting so i was wondering if anyone wanted handouts, but i don't have online, so if you could think of a way to get the stuff to you i have some pretty nice stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DLShAdOw on 2005-10-11 17:13 ]</font>

DLShAdOw
Oct 9, 2005, 10:06 PM
sry about posting incorrectly.

none of this is hacked it has been acquired by trading training and giveaways similar to this one.
here is a list of some items.

all lavis
syncesta
heaven punisher
psycho wand
bunch a mats
red sword
good mags (not hacked, or over 200)
lots of other good stuff that i can't remember.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DLShAdOw on 2005-10-09 20:07 ]</font>

tbmes11
Oct 10, 2005, 02:01 PM
What System are you on? If it is GameCube I would consider buying your memory card.

tbmes11

DLShAdOw
Oct 10, 2005, 02:21 PM
ya i'm on gamecube i can give this stuff to you free if you can think of a way to get it to you. also ask about an item and i'll tell you if i have it.

tbmes11
Oct 10, 2005, 06:48 PM
Where do you live? I guess the best way is I send you a check or something that would cover your trouble of shipping and stuff.

I was wondering what god/*** units you had
Also what types of S-Rank you have
Lastly the types of Mag you have

tbmes11

DLShAdOw
Oct 11, 2005, 04:51 PM
I have god/power, mind, battle, a few of each of those Unfortunately i don't have s-ranks becasue i don't have online. and the mags are Nidra, Sato i think there's a rumkin and a few kama's, but each mag is specialized for the character it is equipped to. As for the shipping, don't bother sending a check. I can write a list of the items, and put it and the mem card, with some bubble wrap into an envelope and mail that to you, then you can mail it back to the return address. You can throw a five in if you want, but whatever. i'll post the list of items soon.

DLShAdOw
Oct 11, 2005, 05:36 PM
Please, do not think I'm a cheater when you read this list!!! I have obtained these items, through hard work, trading and...I guess you could call it inheritance(not from hackers online, from my cousin).

okay...here we go.

Luminous field
God/Body
Kasami bracer
Kama
God/Power
Grinders
God/Battle
Power/luck/Hp/mind/defense mats
Rati
Syncesta
Silence Claw
Addslot
Chain Sawd
Guld Milla
Sting Tip
Heaven punisher
Dragons Claw
God/Mind
God Hand +30
God/Arm
Orotiagito
God/Ability
Delsabers buster
Rumkin
Delsabers Shield
Red Mechgun
Lavis cannon
Smoking Plate
Double cannon
Ricos Earrings
Lavis Blade
Ricos Glasses
Seales J-Sword
Summit Moon
Red Sword
Sorcerers Cane
Red Handgun
Psycho Wand
Red Partisan
Attribute wall
Sange & Yasha
Sato
Sacred Gaurd
Magic Rock "Moola"
Standstill Shield
Yasminkov 2000H
Chao Mag

DLShAdOw
Oct 13, 2005, 07:45 PM
O.K. so the guy who originally wanted this stuff isn't saying anything so I'm gonna offer any of this stuff to anyone else. Just ask and any of it's yours. I can mail it to you.

plasmacutter
Oct 14, 2005, 03:59 AM
i'll take the guld milla.. check your PM for more information.

oh.. and the double canon too.. will be highly useful for the hunewearl.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: plasmacutter on 2005-10-14 02:18 ]</font>

tbmes11
Oct 16, 2005, 04:41 PM
Sorry, been sick and haven't come onto the board lately.

Please send the card to me.

My address is
*snip*

I will send you back a new memory card with a little thank you money! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Address removed for your own good. Use PMs to send information like this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-10-16 15:32 ]</font>

Neith
Oct 16, 2005, 05:06 PM
Just for future, you might want to use PM's to tell details like that, rather than posting in the topic.

plasmacutter
Oct 17, 2005, 06:20 AM
On 2005-10-16 14:41, tbmes11 wrote:
Sorry, been sick and haven't come onto the board lately.

Please send the card to me.

My address is
*snip*

I will send you back a new memory card with a little thank you money! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Address removed for your own good. Use PMs to send information like this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-10-16 15:32 ]</font>

horrible person trying to poach on my precedent.. bad *smacks with newspaper* ; )

actually i don't mind if he sends to you if you wouldn't mind dropping off the two items i had requested = )

tbmes11
Oct 17, 2005, 11:42 AM
Sure... I can drop them off for you online once I get it.

Did you get my address?

Jimmy