PDA

View Full Version : o yea

EphekZ
Oct 9, 2005, 10:27 PM
woot i ordered pizza hut..havnt had pizza hut or stuffed crust for a long time.

Saiffy
Oct 9, 2005, 10:31 PM
Get out.

CupOfCoffee
Oct 9, 2005, 10:48 PM
Do you use a fake name? I always do, even though I occasionally pay with my debit card when I show up, which basically defeats the entire purpose. One time, we (my friends and I) said our name was "Tight Dan," and when we got there to pick it up, we were like, "Pickup for Tight Dan!" and the guy looked at us, and was like, "Oh... sorry. I thought you said 'Tyban.'"

Ever since that day, we've been using the name Tyban to order pizza from that place. They even yell, "Sup, Tyban!" when I come in sometimes, and they always give me a free 2-liter of soda. It's like I'm a made man in the world of organized pizza, and all for using the name Tyban.

Qrrrbrbirbel
Oct 9, 2005, 10:53 PM
Does Tyban do Taibo?

FOAtHeart
Oct 9, 2005, 10:54 PM
On 2005-10-09 20:48, CupOfCoffee wrote:
Do you use a fake name? I always do, even though I occasionally pay with my debit card when I show up, which basically defeats the entire purpose. One time, we (my friends and I) said our name was "Tight Dan," and when we got there to pick it up, we were like, "Pickup for Tight Dan!" and the guy looked at us, and was like, "Oh... sorry. I thought you said 'Tyban.'"

Ever since that day, we've been using the name Tyban to order pizza from that place. They even yell, "Sup, Tyban!" when I come in sometimes, and they always give me a free 2-liter of soda. It's like I'm a made man in the world of organized pizza, and all for using the name Tyban.

I think this is the second most awesome thing ever.

The first, of course, is Meira punching trees for exercise. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

CupOfCoffee
Oct 9, 2005, 11:05 PM
In that case, FO, you'll be happy to know that I wrote a screenplay for the first episode of "Tyban the Series" based on an idea my friend Will had. We were going to try to sell it to FOX (because they'll air anything), but so far we've been too lazy. Enjoy!

Warning: it's a little profane at parts and there are a few inside jokes about my friends and I, but don't worry. It's not NC-17.

TYBAN
Episode I
A New Hope

Written by Jack
Plot idea by Will
Inspired by the summer of 2005
And some of 2004

- Scene 1 -

Tyban enters.

TYBAN: Hey fellas, what's crackin'?
BLACK GUY: Sup, Tyban! Grab yourself a--
TYBAN: Way ahead of you, dude!

Black Guy and Tyban high-five.

BLACK: Man, you and your free two-liters. You probably owe us like a trillion bucks by now.
TYBAN: I'll pay you back when I get my PhD.

Tyban turns to the camera and winks deviously.

Headband Guy enters from offscreen.

HEADBAND GUY: Whatup, Jews!
BLACK: Just givin' Tyban his free two-liter, as always!
HEADBAND: Man, Tyban, you're putting my eight kids through college! High-five, buddy!

Headband Guy and Tyban high-five.

TYBAN: Hey guys, I've got some bad news.
BLACK: What the dealio?
HEADBAND: Yeah, what happened? You got your third strike or somethin'?
TYBAN: No man, not yet. But college starts soon, and the other guys are all going away. We're not gonna be getting too much pizza for a whie.

Tyban looks away, a fornlorned expression painting his usually cheerful face. Black Guy's jaw drops, his enormous blunt falling from it's usual resting place between his second and third teeth.

HEADBAND: No, man! No! It... it can't be!
TYBAN: Yeah man, I know. It sucks.

A tear rolls down Black Guy's cheek as his jaw quivers in a combination of disbelief and sorrow. He turns away and runs clumsily into the back room, crashing into the pizza rack as he goes. Empty boxes litter the ground like fallen soldiers on some far-off battlefield.

HEADBAND: Oh, fuck! Tyban, we gotta talk more about this later. Hit us back next time.
TYBAN: You got it, Headband Guy.
HEADBAND: Uh, my name's--

Before Headband Guy can finish his sentence, the door swings closed as Tyban walks out into the night.

- Scene 2 -

(Scene 2 is a montage including images of Headband Guy and Black Guy weeping in each other's arms, Tyban patting friends on the back as they drive away for college, a racoon climbing out of an empty Tyban pizza box, and 40-year-old Dan doing the Sieg Heil in slow motion as "Did You Ever Know That You're My Hero?" plays in the background)

- Scene 3 -

Black Guy and Headband Guy are sitting around the cash register snorting lines of crack and being depressed. There is a knock heard at the door, but the pounding rain and wind make it impossible to see who's there from the inside.

HEADBAND: We're closed, go away!
BLACK: Yeah, we're on drugs!
HEADBAND: Man...

Headband Guy trails off and looks away, apparently overcome with emotion.

BLACK: You're thinking about him again, aren't you?
HEADBAND: ...Yeah.
BLACK: It's okay, man. I think about him, too.

The person outside knocks again, this time a little more urgently.

HEADBAND: We're closed, you asshole!
BLACK: Yeah, we're on drugs!
HEADBAND: I... I just don't get it, man. How could he leave us like that? Doesn't he know that we're people, too?
BLACK: He knows, dude. He knows.
HEADBAND: I... I loved him like the ninth son I never had.

The knock repeats a third time.

HEADBAND: Oh that's it, you mother fucker! I'm about to deliver my fist into your face!

Headband Guy leaps over the counter and opens the door, fist raised in a pre-punching position.

HEADBAND: My... my god, do my eyes decieve me?
BLACK: It... it can't be! It must be the crack!

The shadowy figure steps into the light, revealing himself.

TYBAN: I... I've got a coupon... for a free two-liter.

Headband Guy takes a step forward, as if to hit Tyban. Then he wraps his meaty arms around the young lad in the most stoned bearhug of all time.

Scene fades to black as Tyban and Headband Guy and Black Guy gather round one of the tables and eat a pizza they were supposed to deliver to some asshole... together.

NEXT TIME, ON TYBAN!
Tyban is still in Madison, but his phone gets lost! What will happen when he can't order any more Tyban pizzas until the phone is found?!
Black Guy stares at the camera and slaps both sides of his face in a Home Alone-esque "OMG!" motion. Headband Guy, who is in the background making boxes, half-assedly does the same with only one hand.
FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON TYBAN, EPISODE II: THE PHONE THAT COULDN'T BE FOUND! DON'T MISS IT!

EphekZ
Oct 9, 2005, 11:13 PM
actually that could sell on fox >_>

FOAtHeart
Oct 9, 2005, 11:21 PM
I think I'm going to cry.

Marry me.

CupOfCoffee
Oct 9, 2005, 11:45 PM
Sorry, buddy. Already hopelessly in like with somebody else... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 10, 2005, 02:56 AM
On 2005-10-09 21:45, CupOfCoffee wrote:
Sorry, buddy. Already hopelessly in like with somebody else... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

No doubt its headband guy. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif