PDA

View Full Version : I've just about had it

trypticon
Oct 15, 2005, 12:23 AM
Two weeks or so ago I purchased a new hunters license to get online with PSO again. I did so for two reasons: to film a friend hitting 200, and to help hunt a Greenill Guld for Saiffwin.

The friend hit 200 the second day I was back online. The film was made in about an hour and put up for viewing easily.

The second reason hasn't come online at all since I got back, which means it wasn't really a reason to get back on then.

So in the past two weeks I've been online maybe four or five times for short intervals, and have been involved in maybe two games, well three counting tonight I guess.

So what happens? Standing there waiting to get the next game underway, and I'm really not certain why we're just standing there for like a half hour, and then 09 decides it's a good time to leave the lobby. Well, I didn't follow him out fast enough before the Roxy Gang gave me my first FSOD in about six months.

Thanks, just what I wanted to see again.

Now I have to wonder if that was a settup or something. The majority of the team was there already, there was absolutely no reason for us all to have been standing out in the lobby so damn long.

I am truly sick of the way people acto toward others on this game. It's always been the same, even before FSODing became the IN thing to do. I don't know if I was ever so IN YOUR FACE about things, but I sincerely hope not. I'd deserve to be dragged out into the street and shot if I have acted in that manner.

If this was a settup it was by no means funny. It's responses like this that kid gamers look for though. Looks like you've been fed again, 817(1-135

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-10-14 22:25 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Oct 15, 2005, 03:50 AM
09 doesn't seem like a person who would make his own games, he seems to be always searching for people who made games and joins them. Probably because the fact that some areas require two people or more to open up areas and that can seriously be a pain in the ass sometimes online. Offline gets rather boring due to the fact that there isn't much enemies and you're alone.

I think the fact that Roxx_Gang stole my card when I accidently visited the lobby that he was in. Apparently he has that AR/CB code where if you appear and he's there, on his screen it will say (Would you like to accept the card from 'Adam'?) and mostly they accept and will have fun trying to follow you around unless you know what you are doing (like block by mail or by the person in the lobby)

He seems to be the only one that gives me some trouble, but I have him blocked on 2 or 3 out of 6 cards, but I'm mostly in a game, and if I do see him I try to block him ASAP before the FSOD comes.

---

Considering that you are mostly in a lobby, I bet he has your card :/

T0m
Oct 15, 2005, 05:05 AM
I don't believe 09 planned to have you FSODed http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif, 09 is nice
Roxx doesn't have many friends, and gets his kicks from stalking and FSODing people u_u He was probably just following one of the others to that lobby.
If no one was making a team, why didn't you make one?

Neith
Oct 15, 2005, 07:17 AM
Gotta face it, a large amount of the community in PSO is shit.

Always has been (at least, since I've played), and as far as I can tell, it always will be.

Pulling little stunts like this probably makes them feel really big and clever.

Hope you didn't lose anything in the FSOD, it really blows that people resort to this kind of thing.

Mystil
Oct 19, 2005, 01:44 PM
On 2005-10-15 03:05, T0m wrote:
If no one was making a team, why didn't you make one?

Because no one would join his game. It's a fact, you have to be lucky anyone joins any new game anymore. Even asking people to play with you is a headache. Like the other day, I wanted to play and no one would join my games, so I asked a guy(who was lvl119) would he like to play with me, and all he was doing was looking for a kasumi bracer..

I don't know how people are able to play this game lol.