PDA

View Full Version : Rare Monsters? ou ne pas?

Rion772
Oct 18, 2005, 02:27 PM
I don't think anyone's posted anything about Rare Monsters yet? If not please inform me. Also it's been said that Rap Rappy's are in PSU, will their be new, the same, or no rare versions of them and other monsters? If theirs Rag Rappy rares, there will probably be Holdiday Hunt Events!!! post what you think about this.

Also vote about what you think of them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rion772 on 2005-10-18 12:34 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Oct 18, 2005, 02:30 PM
To say the truth, I don't think there will really be exactly the same stuff. They might keep some of the past monsters (the best ones mainly) and will create new ones for other planets and stuff. Atleast that's what I've been told...

Reenee
Oct 18, 2005, 05:50 PM
King Rappies > Al/Pal/Dels

FrozenFlame41
Oct 18, 2005, 05:50 PM
I want them to be mega tough like HNMs from FFXI. They take a party(maybe support from an external second one also, for backup) would be fun.

the best part would be watching like 14 people go for the rare drop <.<

Reenee
Oct 18, 2005, 05:51 PM
Brute force?

Been there, done that.

Let's have a strategy. Something tricky.

OdinTyler
Oct 18, 2005, 06:23 PM
Personally Id like to see some old fashioned PS monsters. Grass Assassins were a nice throwback to PS II. How about some more monsters from PS I-IV or at least from the first 3? I remember the Marauders from the original game. Man, they were tough!

Rion772
Oct 18, 2005, 06:48 PM
I personally, would like to see a Red and Black rappy, perhaps all Black with A red line on each side or the belly be red and the body black.

Also a Silver and Gold one.

For holloween one that doesn't even look like a Rappy, maybe like a giant pumpkin with legs.

Christmas: Red eyes, Green body (including belly) and red antennas with red feet.

Valentines day:...go with shades of Pink Pal Rappy style patterns.

Independance day: Glowing Red, White, and Blue

St. Patricks day: All green with that odd hat on and orange hair (like human hair)

Easter: An easter bunny Rappy...

k. I'm done.

_Tek_
Oct 18, 2005, 10:32 PM
Rare monsters = rare rares.

OdinTyler
Oct 19, 2005, 08:31 AM
NO...MORE...RAPPIES! LOL

Seriously, one can only take so much of those marshmallow peep monsters! New colors would be nice if they HAVE to be there. There should just be one great leader of them (in PSIV I believe there was one as such). He could be very old, Asian, long beard (you know, like in the old martial arts movies) & a convo could go something like this:

Player: Look, your boys are getting on my nerves. They are cowards. They run at the sight of trouble. This must stop.

Rappy Leader: Aaah, so. (strokes beard) You come to cause trouble? Hmmm. (shouts) GET 'IM!

Suddenly, you get mobbed by rappy monks or ninja & you must fight them off & then the leader. Defeat him & it ends the rappy threat once & for all...

...or maybe not. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rion772
Oct 19, 2005, 03:26 PM
Then I probably wouldn't play the damn game so much because i'm sick of those ninja and samurai games...their so...i'm going to say lame.

PhruitBaskit
Oct 19, 2005, 08:53 PM
I would love rare versions of monsters in PSU and I highly doubt that they won't have them.

Rion772
Oct 20, 2005, 06:22 PM
I agree i'm positive that rare monsters will be in PSU.