PDA

View Full Version : A possible release date...

OdinTyler
Oct 19, 2005, 10:53 PM
According to Amazon (I trust them as opposed to many instore retailers), the release date for PSU is May 6, 2006. It could be wrong but seeing as how Ive had no problems with them in the past, we may have to accept the fact that it may very well be the correct date. Just thought you should all know. I just found this out.

Rion772
Oct 20, 2005, 04:37 AM
That's a good thing for me here...gives me more time to ready up for it. But I don't want to wait much longer either...

Rubesahl
Oct 20, 2005, 12:38 PM
I must admit that a lot of retailers are problably pointing May for a reason >_>;; Oh well, I'll be importing but it's still unfair ><; Well, if it's for a better game then I don't mind. Also, PSO BB took like a year and a half after the JPN release, and lets not even talk about FFXI O_o; I really am curious just what their excuse would be if it's delayed over here and not in Japan.

Rion772
Oct 20, 2005, 03:41 PM
I think maybe their (the stores)are announcing the release date late just to be cautious. I could and probably am wrong...

Reenee
Oct 20, 2005, 04:10 PM
Stores and sites always pull dates out of their asses. The only one with a real date is Sega themselves.

therealAERO
Oct 21, 2005, 12:55 AM
On 2005-10-20 14:10, Reenee wrote:
Stores and sites always pull dates out of their asses. The only one with a real date is Sega themselves.

E-freaking-xactly. How could the store know the release date before SEGA? Also I just recently again asked Sega of American and they said Winter 2006. I tried to be sly and nonchalant when I asked too. I think they are under strict NDA or they just don't have an exact date down.

OdinTyler
Oct 21, 2005, 10:55 AM
Personally, I AM with you guys. REALLY. Just been my experiences (limited, I admit) with Amazon but they didnt disappoint me. To see a literal date was something. I too pray that theyre wrong (for once) tho if Sega themselves announce a date, I MAY preorder with Amazon. They shipped me my GC & PSO safe & sound. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Just wish Sega would cough up an ACTUAL release date. Theyre killing us here! LOL

FrozenFlame41
Oct 21, 2005, 05:44 PM
On 2005-10-20 14:10, Reenee wrote:

Exactly, PSU official site says Feb 2006, and they WILL release it in Feb if they keep on track.

The way I see it, if Sonic Team has no trouble in these last few months its Feb.

May is definately the worst case scenario, because half the sites have may 6th, half have may 1st. The reason is they always put the latest date it will come possible since the offical date isn't released

PhruitBaskit
Oct 21, 2005, 08:05 PM
This could mean one of two things; either Amazon pulled this date out of nowhere, or we'll have to wait that much longer for PSU. I'm hoping Amazon's wrong.

You'll find me praying for an earlier release date in the Church of Graal. LOL