PDA

View Full Version : Woah, I made the front page!!!

OdinTyler
Oct 21, 2005, 10:27 AM
If you look at the home page, on the right column, youll see a quote from something I wrote (as a joke):

"Never fear...Odin Tyler is here!!!"

I cant believe they put me up there but at least I have a lil bit of fame on this site. Thats cool. Of course it only took YEARS for them to notice me. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

lostinseganet
Oct 21, 2005, 10:36 AM
CONGADULATIONS your one of the somebodies now. (^_^)

OdinTyler
Oct 21, 2005, 10:53 AM
TY. Well, I always was. Just took awhile for ppl to notice. I started posting again awhile back & a guy thought I was new. Well, if you look at my register date, obviously not. That & Ive been playing even longer than that. Its odd tho. I was doing a hospital rotation (Im studying to be an EMT) & it turns out 1 of the doctors on my shift was going to be on TV. We gathered in the lounge & saw him there on 2 spots so he got his bit of fame. Odd that I come home, go to bed, get up & see a bit of my own. Weird how the universe works...

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 21, 2005, 04:59 PM
technically this would require a move to Off Topic, or FKL

PhruitBaskit
Oct 21, 2005, 07:53 PM
Congradulations on becoming famous! Now I hope you'll still talk to us non-famous people. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

OdinTyler
Oct 24, 2005, 10:07 AM
Of course I'll still talk to you...

...and you are...?

Im just kidding. I require the attention of ppl to worship the ground on which I walk...

...again, kidding.

OK, seriously. Ya, I wanna see how many ppl that post here are gonna be on the PS2 version so we can try to set up meetings online on Day One. The addition of 2 more party members is gonna make for one hell of a launch!

Rion772
Oct 24, 2005, 02:55 PM
On 2005-10-24 08:07, OdinTyler wrote:
Of course I'll still talk to you...

...and you are...?

Im just kidding. I require the attention of ppl to worship the ground on which I walk...

...again, kidding.

OK, seriously. Ya, I wanna see how many ppl that post here are gonna be on the PS2 version so we can try to set up meetings online on Day One. The addition of 2 more party members is gonna make for one hell of a launch!

Congradulations, I want to be famous... anyway, I am on a team and i'm assuming you are too but if not then you can play with my team (there will be aprox. 5-10 of us playing PSU) but if your not on a team you can't join because we currently aren't accepting members until PSU comes out, just to make sure it doesn't get too crowded. PM me about it or something, and again congradulations upon reaching a noticable level of fame.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rion772 on 2005-10-24 12:56 ]</font>

PhruitBaskit
Oct 24, 2005, 04:18 PM

I'll be online on PS2 and I'll try to be there on Day One. If not, save a spot for me when I do get on...hell of a launch, oh yeah

OdinTyler
Oct 24, 2005, 09:39 PM
Rion & Phruit, np but actually back in V1 I ran a small clan/guild (whatever you wanna call it) called Moon's Cry. Wasnt too well known because the few of us were basically dodging hackers, PKers, etc. Full time job it was. Also, players came & went for various reasons so we were pretty small. Id like to try to reestablish it & given the hope that Ill be on PSU on Day One, Id like to set the foundation up.
I have no issue with grouping up with others from other teams, etc, just as long as theyre not trying to harass others or cause any type of interference of gameplay for myself or friends I am making. We're all here to have fun, learn, grow & dont need any nonsense. That being said, Id like to group up with you guys & any others who are willing in some fashion & we'll see how things go. Im trying to see if I can get any friends of mine to actually get the game & go from there.