PDA

View Full Version : This is probably gonne make some people mad..

Starla
Sep 4, 2002, 07:05 PM
but it seems like the # of annoying pre-pubescent retards seems to outweigh the amount of decent people on here.. anyhow, if you get mad you're probably one of the ones i mentioned above.

Dangerous55
Sep 4, 2002, 07:09 PM
Welcome to the Internet!

Ness
Sep 4, 2002, 07:27 PM
On 2002-09-04 17:05, Starla wrote:
but it seems like the # of annoying pre-pubescent retards seems to outweigh the amount of decent people on here.. anyhow, if you get mad you're probably one of the ones i mentioned above.

Speaking of which, You seem to be in the first category because only a retard would waste precious space on the PSOW servers to make such a pointless topic.

ABDUR101
Sep 4, 2002, 07:44 PM
Starla is now known as Master of the Obvious. =)

But yes, welcome to the internet/world. It's sad to say, but thats how it is. You just have to ignore those whose opinion doesn't matter.

PlatinumGame
Sep 4, 2002, 08:56 PM
Yep. Thats just how it goes. Too bad this board doesn't have Ignore. =/

War_Child
Sep 4, 2002, 09:03 PM
Welcome to the internet. AOl, it's so easy, no wonder there's so many fuckheads on the internet.

The best thing to do is piss them off and watch them react, just for laughs. A few examples are

http://www.somethingawful.com (read the reviews for things like Star Wars Ep 2 and Lord of the Rings, and look at the flames) or http://www.thisisacryforhelp.com

neko-chan
Sep 5, 2002, 03:05 AM
I think she's referring to me >_>;;;

KodiaX987
Sep 5, 2002, 09:11 AM
Yes, AOL is easy to use. It's also easy to get a neural disease.

AOL customer service reps are the biggest piece of / monkey fucking / motherfuckers / every single one of 'em.

If you don't know what those words are, find that parody of an AOL advertisement ASAFP! XD

I'll say Welcome to the Internet as well. Better yet. "Welcome to Earth!!"

l337_h4xOr
Sep 5, 2002, 04:49 PM
http://www.brentroad.com/photos/Stunner/fullsize/5450.jpg

Russta
Sep 9, 2002, 06:28 AM
On 2002-09-04 17:44, ABDUR101 wrote:

Isn't there a picture that usually accompanies that comment?

ABDUR101
Sep 9, 2002, 07:25 AM
On 2002-09-09 04:28, Russta wrote:

Yes, but I'm not the type to book-mark said picture in the rare chance that I'd want to use it, and I'm even further from being the type who would go and try to find it.

Thus, use your God damn imagination!

..Shank you.

Russta
Sep 9, 2002, 08:43 AM
The whole point of this topic is that no one is using their imagination. Give the 'tards some visual aids.

ABDUR101
Sep 9, 2002, 09:30 AM
On 2002-09-09 06:43, Russta wrote:
The whole point of this topic is that no one is using their imagination. Give the 'tards some visual aids.

That wasn't the point of this topic. The topic was of immature posters, not of newbs posting topics that have been done thousands of times over.

God helps those who help themselves, if you need the visual aid, or want to help those who may need it, then feel free to. I, however, am going to go watch the rest of Hellsing.

Guile
Sep 10, 2002, 11:55 PM
On 2002-09-04 17:44, ABDUR101 wrote:

[/quote]

No Abdur is a rebel

Yeah screw those retard whatever else you said!!
THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Starla
Sep 12, 2002, 03:35 AM
Haha, amazing.. anyways, at my wonderful post of Master of the Obvious, i would like to offer a truce to you Abdur.. it may have been in my head but it seems like we've been sorta GRRRR.. but anyway, i see it fit, that since you amuse me! i shall grant thee, as master of the obvious, reprieve of my obvious wrath!

Starla
Sep 12, 2002, 03:36 AM
oh.. and Abdur.. you like Tears For Fears?

ABDUR101
Sep 12, 2002, 03:53 AM
On 2002-09-12 01:35, Starla wrote:
it may have been in my head but it seems like we've been sorta GRRRR..

Nope, wasn't argueing with you. Infact, I'm about the biggest BS'er here. I don't know how anyone can take me seriously.

Tears for Fears, just heard the one song when I was watching Donnie Darko.

Have some fun =o

RavenTW
Sep 12, 2002, 07:57 AM
Obviously, Starla has proven that he/she is an obviously obvious crapmaster.

Welcome to our universe! Please enjoy our stay.

Ness
Sep 14, 2002, 10:22 AM
On 2002-09-12 05:57, RavenTW wrote:
Obviously, Starla has proven that he/she is an obviously obvious crapmaster.

Welcome to our universe! Please enjoy our stay.

When's the next flight out of here?

merlin
Sep 14, 2002, 07:05 PM
Yeah...it might possibly hold some weight.

But you'll notice that this place turns over every once in a while. You get a whole bunch of new faces along with older guys like me. You're also going to get a whole pile of new PSOers from both the XboX and Cube that will be moving into here. It's gonna get crowded. It's also gonna get fun with all new viewpoints and topics starting up. You should look forward to it.

Did you notice that the amount of assholes in PSO online went up dramatically almost as soon as they dropped the price of the DC?

Everything's relative.

DB
Nov 14, 2002, 09:54 AM
*Sits on his ass... Reads some...Yawns* Yea... That's great... What was accomplished again? Oh yea.. A few of us got to throw in a few posts, that vented about how newbies suck, how they learn, and all that other wonderful shit...As long as someone is willing to learn, who the fuck cares? If someone learns, guess what that means? They won't be a newbie for long. And, as for taking what other people typed, and refreshing it, in your post... Are you fucking stupid?!!? Dumb shits... You think they don't know what they typed themselves? *Smacks everyone that does that... and waits for the same thing to happen to this post* Ass ramming whores! Just had to vent that. Considering, I don't really give a damn... But I act like I do... Pretty intresting concept... HUH?

Kid_Icarus
Nov 14, 2002, 06:38 PM
Survey says... you're an idiot.

I'm 12 n_n

DB
Nov 14, 2002, 06:57 PM
*Coughs* Wow... That's wonderful... Thanks for not taking the time, to properly intake the knowledge, so unwholesomly bestowed upon your being... Fool...

Kid_Icarus
Nov 14, 2002, 07:25 PM
No problem DB. Will you be my friend?

DB
Nov 15, 2002, 12:19 PM
*Yawns* Sure.

Shrevn
Nov 16, 2002, 12:35 PM
If you dont like it leave... if you do then put up with the shit. Thats how we all handel it....