PDA

View Full Version : GC: Tradelist, just have a look (Edited Wants List)

Neith
Oct 24, 2005, 10:31 AM
Yeah, another tradelist. If you see anything you like, PM me, or post here, and I'll see about trading. All items are legitimate, Id expect the same in return. Offering blatant dupes/hacks will put you on a blacklist, and I'll never trade with you again, so you've been warned http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Any weapons where %'s are not listed are either percentless, or I can't remember off-hand, PM me for details.

One note, the Skyly Card. I got this off a Skyly friend who didn't have a Force. Now, he'd always played legitimately, and was offline only. All I'll say is, I am 100% my items are legitimate, with the POSSIBLE exception of the Skyly Card.

IMPORTANT: Any item marked with * is in use, and will require a very good offer to trade.

Melee Weapons
DB's Saber
DB's Sword (Redria, Yellowboze, Skyly variants)
Kaladbolg
Durandal (one w/ 15% Hit)
Red Saber
Flowen's Sword
AUW 3064 Flowen's Sword
AUW 3079 Flowen's Sword (one w/ 20% Hit)
AUW 3084 Flowen's Sword
Last Survivor (one w/ 35% Hit)
Dragon Slayer (one w/ 30% Hit)
Red Sword 0/0/15/0
Chain Sawd 0/0/0/30*
Brionac
Vjaya
Gae Bolg (one w/ 60% Hit)
Soul Eater
Soul Banish*
Red Partisan (0/0/15/0 I think)
Blade Dance (one w/ 30% Hit)
Bloody Art
Cross Scar
S-Beat's Blade
Red Dagger*
Double Saber
Stag Cutlery
Twin Brand
Demolition Comet*
Partisan of Lightning
Meteor Cudgel
Yamato
Asuka (25/0/0/0)*
Kamui (30/0/0/15)
Yamigarasu (25/0/0/0)*
Angry Fist
Slicer of Assassin
Diska of Liberator
Diska of Braveman
Red Slicer
Booma's Claw
Gobooma's Claw
Gigobooma's Claw
Silence Claw (one w/ 55% Hit, one w/ 40% Hit)
Nei's Claw (Replica)
Berserk Gladius (45/0/0/40/45)

Guns
Varista
Custom Ray ver.00 (15/0/25/0/60)*
Bravace
Red Handgun (0/15/0/0)
Visk-235W
Wals-MK2
Justy-23ST (0/0/30/15)
Frozen Shooter*
Spread Needle+40*
Crush Bullet
Meteor Smash
Inferno Bazooka
Guilty Light
M&A60 Vise
H&S25 Justice
L&K14 Combat (30/10/0/0/30) -yes, mistekked -.-'' *
Geist Laser (0/0/75/0)
Seize Arms (20% Hit)

Force Weaponry
Club of Laconium
Mace of Adaman
Club of Zumiuran
Summit Moon (0/15/0/0)*
Fire Scepter: Agni
Ice Staff: Dagon
Storm Wand: Indra
Talis
Mahu
Skyly Card *QUESTIONABLE LEGITIMACY*
Hildebear's Cane
Striker of Chao (made from TTF, so no %'s)*

Defense
(For armour/shields, PM me if you want specific stats)
Love Heart (4 slot)*
Luminous Field (4 slot)*
Sacred Cloth (4 slot)
Attribute Plate (4 slot)*
Spirit Garment (4 slot)*
DB's Armor (4 slot)
Secret Gear
Shield of Delsaber
Light Relief*
Foie Merge*
Zonde Merge*
Kasami Bracer*
Standstill Shield*
Purple Ring*
DB's Shield (possibly reserved)

Units
God/HP*
God/Power*
God/Body*
God/Mind*
God/Arm*
God/Battle*
PB/Create
Cure/Confuse*
Cure/Shock*
HP/Revival
Hero/Ability*

Other
Photon Drops (approx 40+)
Delsaber's Left Arm
Booma's Right Arm
Gobooma's Right Arm
Hildebear's Head
S-Beat's Arms
Star Amplifier

My Wants NOTE: I respectfully request that all items offered to me are legitimate, and have not been duped, or modded. All my items are legitmate, I expect the same back.
Lavis Cannon
S-Red's Arms/Blade
Sorcerer's Cane/Arm
Yasminkov 9000M
Yasminkov 7000V
Yasminkov 3000R
Yasminkov 2000H
Ano Rifle
AUW3084 Flowen's Sword with 30+ Hit.
Power Materials (I need a total of 36 more)
Luck Materials (I need a total of 41 more)

Note that any offers are welcome, even if they're not on the list. I will consider all offers, trades are at my decision, I may cancel at any time.

I 'think' that's the lot, PM me for any details. Remember, legitimate items ONLY. Don't come offering me a 100/100/0/100 Tsumikiri J-Sword, because i'll politely tell you to GTFO.
Cheers for looking.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-11-25 13:42 ]</font>

plasmacutter
Oct 25, 2005, 07:52 AM
sadly i don't have anything you're looking for on hand (actually want some of that too), but what are you interested in for light relief and the gae bolg?

I can give you a list if you want, but here's some more interesting stuff:

current year's halloween cake (one is strawberry cheesecake, another from my friend i'm not sure, have to remake the quest and tech it)

cure/poison
cure/slow
addslots
pdrops
angry fists with hit (one 30 one 40 i think)
gush gatling with 30-40% hit

for hints on the other items i'm too lazy to list:
my chars are a
lv 141 skyly
lv 86 pinkal
lv 70-something (leveling her on recoboxes) purplenum

my friend has viridia, redria, and a lv 190 pinkal and passes me stuff now and again.

i wish i could take PW to get the sealed j, but my fo can't cast fast enough for mericarols =(... maybe i need to hunt down a hell with high hit or something.

P.S.
After next tuesday (miderms ~_~ feh) i could use my pinkal to hunt down an agito for you, i managed to get angel harp with my skyly and that's the same technique, i'd probably ask for a couple god units for the 48' some hours work http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: plasmacutter on 2005-10-25 05:55 ]</font>

hyperacute
Oct 25, 2005, 10:12 AM
Well, last time I looked, I had 4 God/Battles (I tend to level my FOney in Ult Forest due to the fact that it's short enough for me not to have to pipe up for fluids midway) and I'd be interested in that Flowens 3084.

Let me know next time I see you online...

plasmacutter
Oct 25, 2005, 10:18 AM
can i offer you anything for one?

also, what server/block do you play on?

hyperacute
Oct 25, 2005, 11:20 AM
Sure, I'm open to offers. I just don't really have much in the way of a "wants" list due to the fact that my 2 main chars are sort of equipped the way I like them and that I'm not all that big on collecting rares.

That said, a cure/freeze would get you one in an instant...

As to ship/block, I don't really have a set home, I tend just to search people on my card list and join with them. If I'm on my own, I suppose Alphard 08 is where I'm usually hiding.

Neith
Oct 25, 2005, 12:41 PM
Heh, the Light Relief is now in use by my RAcaseal until she hits lv41, but the Gae bolg is worth virtually nothing. Maybe a Justy with hit or something?

And hyper, sure, I think I have a fairly high grinded 3084, so I'll have a check.

DarkEliteRico
Oct 25, 2005, 05:08 PM
Love the video, keep up the work
We need guys like that on PSOX

Neith
Oct 26, 2005, 06:43 AM
On 2005-10-25 15:08, DarkEliteRico wrote:

Huh? It's early here, but have I missed something there?

Anyway, i'll change the list a little.

Feelmirath
Oct 26, 2005, 07:00 AM
On 2005-10-26 04:43, UrikoBB3 wrote:

On 2005-10-25 15:08, DarkEliteRico wrote:

Huh? It's early here, but have I missed something there?

Anyway, i'll change the list a little.

Lol, i think he accidentally posted here instead of the thread with that video that teh Trypticon made, which i must say was good http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Neith
Oct 26, 2005, 07:03 AM
Yeah, that's what I thought too, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Edit: Oh, wants list updated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-10-26 05:10 ]</font>

Feelmirath
Oct 26, 2005, 07:18 AM
I see you're in want of a cudgel there. Lol, i got one about half an hour ago, ill see what i can do about getting a second one http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Neith
Oct 26, 2005, 07:21 AM
Yeah, any Cudgel will do, but one with hit would be awesome, my poor HUcaseal's stuck with a Twin Brand >_>

plasmacutter
Oct 26, 2005, 11:36 AM
skylys get cudgel from dark bringers at a 1/300 something rate..

i'm due for one in the next few runs.. the odds are already skewed in my favor. as for the justy i know i have one with hit somewhere.. i'll fish it out.

Neith
Oct 26, 2005, 11:39 AM
I know Skyly gets Cudgel from Bringers, but:

1) Bringers hate me http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
2) My Skyly's caught up doing SJS runs at the moment.

PJ
Oct 26, 2005, 03:26 PM
Well Uriko, I have an interest in these items o:

On 2005-10-24 08:31, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Guard Wave (4 slot)
Perfect/Resist
Photon Drops

And I have Agito 1975, unfortunately it's tekked, Red Mecghuns, which is more important to me >_> And I do have an Ano Rifle, but no plans to trade it.

So uh, I have

Agito 1975
Red Mechguns

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

My interests are more towards the PDs and Guard Wave though. Interesto? o:

Neith
Oct 26, 2005, 03:30 PM
Yesh! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif No problem about the Ano Rifle, it's stupidly rare anyway XD

I'd ask for the Agito, but I don't know what you'd consider a fair deal for it, being an 11* rare >< I don't think the Guard Wave is a top-end DFP one either.

What kind of offer would be good for the Agito?

PJ
Oct 26, 2005, 03:53 PM
Don't worry about the Agito being an 11-star rare; the fact that it's an easy drop 1/21 from a rare enemy, so yeah, not bad, and also, I don't care about the wacko bad stats on Guard Wave, I just want it because it's a Guard Wave http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Neith
Oct 26, 2005, 03:56 PM
Guard Wave, Perfect/resist and 10 PD's for the Agito?

PJ
Oct 26, 2005, 03:59 PM
Sounds great, meeting sometime tonight?

(I'm pretty sure it's still its Agito 1975 form, but I might have changed it to Orotiagito, would that lower el value? I don't think I changed it though)

Neith
Oct 26, 2005, 04:03 PM
I don't mind really, just let me get the items all on one character, and I can likely meet you in a few minutes (wont be able to play though).

I'll be in Regulus 5/8 in a few minutes then http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Edit: Online now http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-10-26 14:21 ]</font>

plasmacutter
Oct 28, 2005, 11:05 PM
you probably already have it, but i have bringer's right arm (bringer's rifle) if you want it.. (it looks awesome on my black racaseal)

Neith
Oct 29, 2005, 07:20 AM
I actually need the Bringer's arm, would be a bit better than A Justy XD

I don't know what you'd want for it though.

plasmacutter
Oct 29, 2005, 10:27 AM
I'd like to trade for your star amp.. but if it's not enough i'll be posting an updated trade list in the next few days (waiting on a few things before i update it).

let me know..

Neith
Oct 29, 2005, 10:46 AM
Provided the Bringer's Arm is legitimate, then yes, I'd trade for a Star Amp.

I'll likely be on sometime later (sorry I can't currently specify a time), look for a HUnewearl called Terra, probably in either Mintaka/5/8 or Regulus/5/8.

plasmacutter
Oct 29, 2005, 11:24 AM
well it's actually been transformed into a rifle.. dunno if it's detracted from it's value or not =/

it's not my style though.. i much prefer angel harp =P

Neith
Oct 29, 2005, 03:44 PM
As long as it is still a legitimate rifle, I'm fine with the trade.

I'll likely be on tomorrow if you'd like to meet up then.

plasmacutter
Oct 29, 2005, 04:31 PM
all good..yeah it's legit, sadly all 0's (i wish they'd put up a quest so i could make enemy weps with %'s)

what level is your hune? maybe i can get game in while i'm on.

oh and warning.. no keyboard =/ i'll be a slow typist.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: plasmacutter on 2005-10-29 14:33 ]</font>

Neith
Oct 30, 2005, 07:47 AM
My HUney is level155, I also have a 127 HUcaseal, a 96 FOnewearl, and a 28 RAcaseal. I'll be online later (I'm from England, so obviously, it won't be too late)

Forte1224
Oct 30, 2005, 10:52 PM
I'd like that Kasami Bracer... Willing to trade a Maser Beam for it. ;D

Too bad I can't go online. Unless you're willing to sell a spare mem card with just that Kasami Bracer on eBay. Then I sell you a spare one with Maser Beam.

Maser Beam > other guns. Cause it does like 20 damage max. ;D

Nice items btw. You must've played for a long time. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Forte1224 on 2005-10-30 19:56 ]</font>

Neith
Oct 31, 2005, 07:39 AM
Kasami for Maser Beam is NEVER gonna happen =P Ive had a Maser Beam, i sold it for 10 meseta, was the most useless piece of crap ever.

I don't have a spare memory card, and I wouldn't sell PSO items anyway, sorry.

Darsh
Oct 31, 2005, 05:48 PM
hi yuri,
i have been meaning to put up a tradelist of my own just to dam lazy ;P , but any ways, i saw that u wanted a lavis cannon. i have 3 and proudly can say all of them are legit. Portaled red slimes for 2 months! im keeping two of them cuzz i made one lavis 0/0/100/0, and i turned the other ones into blades and gave it some profs that i cant remember. well any ways im willing to trade one lavis cannon but what im looking for is a legit sealed j, which i know ur hunting for so dont worry im not asking for that, but ur yamigarasu is very interesting to me, and i need some pd's cuzz im all out from increaseing the profs on my lavis blads and my cannon. well any ways, tell me if ur interested ill check back off and on, im pacific time so if u wanna meet just tell me what time " your time and where" and ill look on the time conversion web site to get an idea on when to meet up. thanks ;D

Neith
Oct 31, 2005, 05:57 PM
I'll admit I'm a little skeptical on this. 3 Lavis?

One: Id have to see tekking pics of the Lavis Cannon. No tekking pics, no trade.

Two: I <3 my Yamigarasu, it's my HUcaseal's favourite weapon =/

If there's no tekking pics of the Lavis, then sorry. Even if you say it's legitimate, I want tekking pics at the least.

Darsh
Oct 31, 2005, 06:07 PM
wow, i guess im outa luck.
one , port for 2 or three months im pretty sure ull find at least 2 lavis. garunteed. remember it is 1/21 .
two sorry i was so jazz that i found one that i tecked it to see what the profs were but for some reason would not go above 0/0/0/0. thats never happend before not even on the otheres.

and three , well , i can show u the lavis and u can decide if its worth ur time , if ur not interested then thats fine too. and since yamigarasu seems to be a weap ur not willing to part with then u shouldnt put it up as a trade possibility. cuzz even a yami isnt worth a legit lavis. but i hate getting in arguements about worth and also whats legit or not. i assure u they are , but like i said if u dont believe me thats fine too. have a good one. ill check to see if u reply to this . and will return in kind if u are interested. thanks again .

PS HACKERS CAN DIE! ;D but thats just my opinion

Neith
Oct 31, 2005, 06:14 PM
Believe me, i don't like accusing people of duping/hacking unti I have solid evidence, but Ive seen so many hacked/duped Lavis around over 2 years that trading for one is risky.

I know Yami isn't worth a Lavis in value, but I value my Yami more than a Lavis, if you understand. My HUcaseal's signature weapon if you will. It's on the tradelist incase someone really interests me with an offer I can definately trust (no offense)

1/21 from rare enemy isn't too hard, I know because Ive had an Agito from a Whitill Mil Lily. It's just with GC, virtually every damn weapon in the game's been duped to hell and back.

Darsh
Oct 31, 2005, 06:24 PM
alright then, i understand ur attachment to ur yami ;D its a cool looking sword. yeah the 1/21 isnt to hard to find somthing off of if ur willing to spend the time. and 3 lavis cannons are definately a red flag. hmmmm , well i got quite "hope i spelled that right" alot of other stuff too , all legit. if ur interested , i can go oneline right now and show u the other stuff i have, im interested in a couple things too, red sword stuff like that. its up to u. i wont bother u with the lavis or for the yami any more . but perhaps i have somthing else. if ur interested. im sitting here doin nothing . ill hope on just say the ship and block. ill meet u there.

Neith
Oct 31, 2005, 06:30 PM
I can't get on tonight I'm afraid, probably sometime tomorrow?

Darsh
Oct 31, 2005, 06:35 PM
darn sorry to here about tonight , but tommorow i think would be fine . i have tommorow off of work too YAY! , hmmm tell me what time "Ur time" and where u are
"example - europe mexico transelvania" any where. and ill try to hit that time during my time tommorow.
oh yeah block and ship too wate actually..... im kinda skitish playing online, i hate those bastards that bsod.
if u feel comfortable with it just email me the info at
[email protected]
NO ONE ELSE SEND EMAILS PLEASE < THIS IS OUTA TRUST! THANKS!

Neith
Oct 31, 2005, 06:57 PM
Id edit your post, wouldn't show your email off. Especially when there's a PM function here, just use that if you need me.

I live in England, it's 11:55pm now for me. Problem is, I dont know when I'll be on tomorrow, but I'll be a HUnewearl called Terra, in EU:/Regulus/05/10.

Neith
Nov 17, 2005, 05:28 PM
Bump. List of wants/haves updated.

plasmacutter
Nov 17, 2005, 09:44 PM
just to field it and see what it's worth..

i have a spread needle with 30 hit.. (went out looking to trade for 1 with hit and ended up getting decent trades for 2 @_@.. so one's up for grabs at the right price).

offers?

personally i'm looking for good hu shields, god powers, and edk items, but diversity is good... a decently useful yellowboze, viridia, or whitill drop might be interesting.

Neith
Nov 18, 2005, 06:56 AM
Spread Needle isn't very far up my list of wants really. Sure, I'd like one for my RAcaseal, but most of the other items on my list are ones I'm after more.

The only good HU shields I have are Kasami and Standstill- which are both in use, and I don't particularly want to trade them for a Spread Needle. Sorry..

PJ
Nov 19, 2005, 09:44 AM
Well Uriko, I saw that you wanted a Frozen Shooter, so I went out of my way to pipe one, and about 10 minutes later (I've been really lucky with piping lately http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif) it dropped! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

It's currently untekked, 0/5/10/25. Interested?

Neith
Nov 19, 2005, 11:32 AM
Yesh! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif What are you interested in? XD

PJ
Nov 19, 2005, 12:18 PM
Just Photon Drops... I am in need of them for SRank specials http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Why couldn't they make SRank specials come in something easy to find in bulk, like meseta? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Neith
Nov 19, 2005, 12:34 PM
Hmm, I don't have many PD's at all, I rarely find them ><

I think I 'might' have a total of 40... not many at all really.

To be honest, Id rather give a combination of PD's, and an item, since I wouldn't mind keeping some of my PD's ><

PJ
Nov 19, 2005, 01:15 PM
Well, I could use that Kamui, but I dunno how many PDs along with it... 10-20?

Neith
Nov 19, 2005, 01:19 PM
I already have a Whitill/Yellowboze, so if all else fails, I can just go pipe a 'torr. Is there anything else instead of Kamui? ><

PJ
Nov 19, 2005, 01:42 PM
Well, just the 10-20 PDs then http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Neith
Nov 19, 2005, 01:58 PM
If you're sure that's ok, then fine http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

You'll probably see me at Saiffy's leaving party (if you're going), though if I see you online tonight, I'll send you a mail http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Forte1224
Nov 20, 2005, 09:22 PM
Um... Would you like to trade with me and my 120 photon drops?
I don't go online (can't, actually)... I can always send you one of my spare mem. cards with them in it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Forte1224 on 2005-11-20 18:24 ]</font>

Neith
Nov 21, 2005, 04:07 AM
Sorry, I don't do spare memory card trades (I have no spare memory cards to start with, and Ive never liked the idea)

No offense, i'd just prefer to trade online http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

r0llz69
Nov 30, 2005, 03:06 PM
if u still have red saber what stuff are looking for i might have but that wont be likely.

whiteninja
Nov 30, 2005, 11:42 PM
I have Power Materials. I shall check how many exactly and get back to you tomorrow via PM. I require PD's. If I have all the 41 you need, I can trade that for 8 PD's.

Edit: I just looked again at your list... you want a 3000R, I have one (30% Native)... you also have a Kamui, and I need one of them for another trade... so depending on certain things, I may be interested in that... I shall still PM you tomorrow.

I do not have anything else that is on your wants list, but feel free to check my complete tradelist to see if something else there catches your eye. My tradelist is about halfway down the page.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whiteninja on 2005-11-30 21:11 ]</font>

Neith
Dec 4, 2005, 09:20 AM
On 2005-11-30 12:06, r0llz69 wrote:
if u still have red saber what stuff are looking for i might have but that wont be likely.

Red Saber? I'll check, but I might be able to give you a spare one (I found a few in Yellowboze Forest Runs) I don't think highly of the weapon, so I'll likely give you one.