PDA

View Full Version : PSOGC - Trading for a sealed J

tbmes11
Oct 28, 2005, 07:08 PM
I doubt anyone would want to trade me a legit sealed J but thought I would ask anyway.

plasmacutter
Oct 28, 2005, 11:13 PM
good luck..

i hear duped ones will still work, but it's impossible to tell if it's duped or hacked without actually trying the 23,000 kills with it. you'd be better off finding a legit one than doing that.

my friend and i have been doing PW 4 runs to try and find it.. but it's a real chore since my fonewm dies with each rafoie bomb (maybe need to get resist burningX4?) or mericarol spit ~_~

Darsh
Oct 31, 2005, 06:01 PM
yo, sorry it just i didnt understand ur request. Do u HAVE a legit Sealed J sword and wanna trade it or are u looking for one , cuzz if ur tradeing a sealed j sword , im interested. i have a lavis and mabey something else u might want to trade if ur interested. thanks ,;D oh yeah, all legit. if ur not legit ill politely say thanks and adios.

Blitzkommando
Oct 31, 2005, 07:19 PM
tbmes11 is interrested in trading for a Sealed-J Sword. Which, like stated above, is a very tall order, especially seeing that it needs to be legit.

tbmes11
Oct 31, 2005, 07:53 PM
Yes, I am looking for a legit Sealed J. I figured that this weapon is impossible to trade for but thought I would ask anyway.

Just curious, how many people you know on GC has unleased it into a Tsumikiri J?

Tact
Oct 31, 2005, 08:03 PM
I know of one person who unsealed theirs. I believe their name was Adidas, but shortly after the unsealing, they retired from online GCPSO.

Blitzkommando
Oct 31, 2005, 08:38 PM
I know about it because I am one of the people who found one to unseal. I have not done it yet, but I figure some time within the next year I shall.

plasmacutter
Oct 31, 2005, 08:53 PM
as a fellow skyly i'm interested in how long you took to find it.

how many gigue slain?

Derek0660
Nov 1, 2005, 03:47 PM
On 2005-10-31 17:53, plasmacutter wrote:
as a fellow skyly i'm interested in how long you took to find it.

how many gigue slain?

Yeah! Me too! I would like to know as well.

Neith
Nov 1, 2005, 04:05 PM
You can't really put a figure on it, Ive heard reports varying so much..

If I recall correctly, Blessed found one in around 8000ish Gi Gues, but there have been reports of people finding them in under 2000. Some under 200, but some of these were less than believable reports.

I'm on 1921 currently, hoping to try and net one before 5000 if possible.

Blitzkommando
Nov 1, 2005, 10:53 PM
I didn't keep track as I was not hunting for it. However, I did do 250+ combined East and West Towers along with another, I am estimating here, 200 or so PW runs along with normal Seaside runs. So, I cannot give any accurate figures, sorry. But I expect to continue runs until I find what I was actually looking for in the first place.

Delfi
Nov 3, 2005, 04:51 AM
Took me a solid 3 months of east tower runs and 1 week of pw4(first 2 rooms - did this 100 times and it dropped on the 100th time)

And no i dont think anyone would part with their sealed Jif it is legit. On a further note does anyone know if it can be banked while in the unsealing process without it losing its kills?

Anyways I have worked out that it should take approximately 132 pw1 runs to unseal it - *rubs hands together* cant wait to play roulette with 132 lucky coins lol.

Uriko Hang In There Buddy - if you get bored of pw4 do east tower - full runs the other drops are well worth it - berdysh, monkey king bar, partisan of lightning and so on.

Neith
Nov 3, 2005, 08:18 AM
I'm at 2001, won't be able to kill many more today because of University http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Friday is a day off though =D

I've lost count how many runs Ive done, since I switch between PW#4 2 floor runs, PW#1 first room runs, PW#1 full runs, and East Tower (though Im thinking of scrapping the East Tower runs, since I can't get past 3 Mericarols with a HUney o_0 It is nice for rares though (2 Partisan of Lightning, 1 Yasminkov 7000V, 1 Soul Banish..)

It'll drop eventually, it's just a little boring running PW#4 over and over >_>