PDA

View Full Version : GC: Tried to go back to GC for a little fun...

Kaeorii
Oct 30, 2005, 07:46 PM
Get on game. had some fun.. played a few games with people.. then was sitting around talking to someone, I see lobby get reset 1-2-3 times. save happens.. FSOD... everything corrupts.. maybe I'm hitting a dead horse with a baseball bat, but this is more than enough to deter me from trying again.. to those I met online recently, it was fun.. but I have once more quit..
Anyone who saw me probably saw me as my FOnewearl Misao.. but amongst characters corrupted were a level 150 HUnewearl, 179 RAmarl, and a level 110 or so HUcaseal.. so yeah.. thanks for the fun to people I got to play with before my game's demise.. I also just cancelled the account for good and broke the disc as a result.... Maybe I'll see you again for PSU.. till then..

Neith
Oct 30, 2005, 07:58 PM
Misao? =O If you're the same person, I played with you today.. =( I was Terra in the PW#4 run... =(

Well, regardless who you are, it sucks big time that you corrupted =( Hopefully PSU will be a better experience for you..

Kaeorii
Oct 30, 2005, 08:05 PM
Yeah, that was me.. that was a fun game.. a shame it was my last.. I was so furious when I saw that all my data corrupted.. my ramarl alone had almost 1000 hours on it.. Misao was near 400. Kaeorii was almost 600.. seriously very angry at this today.. well, if ya wanna keep in touch, message me. I'm just hoping (even with server side saving) that this crap does not happen on PSU...

Neith
Oct 30, 2005, 08:07 PM
Yeah, I'll message you sometime, was a good game that =< I felt the same when my original HUney corrupted, and she wasn't even as high level as Misao =<

Mystil
Nov 3, 2005, 12:58 PM
Sorry that happened to you. It's like they wait for old faces to reappear so they can start thier crap again.