PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: trading for weapons

BigOleBalls
Nov 6, 2005, 08:50 PM
Hi, I recently have found some materials (about 3 lucks and a bunch of evades ) and I am trying to trade them to get better weapons. I will trade for any weapon better then my Musashi +40 (100% in animal,A.beast and in Dark) I am a legitplayer so I don't want anything hacked. I will trade any amount of currently I have
~3 luck materials
~7 evade materials -I've been stacking up-
~Musashi +40 [100% in Animal,A.Beast,and Dark]
~Kaldbolg +25 [100% in dark]
~Silence Claw
~Booma Claw
~Branch Of Paku Paku
~Fire Sceptor : Agni
~Club of Lacocondum [sp?]
~2 Power Materials
~Blade Dance +20
~Lord's Repeater +9
~Heart Of Pian
I will trade these for any legitweapon or mag that is lvl 120 + with IQ of atleast 150.

I will be on tonight around 12:00-3:30 eastern time and I am normally on this time all days of the week, Thanx,
~_~Eli~_~

EDIT: XBL TAG: Bigoleballs -character name: bigoleballs leave me a message/guildcard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BigOleBalls on 2005-11-06 17:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-11-13 00:40 ]</font>

mitchm
Nov 7, 2005, 02:52 PM
Hey if you want I will trade you my YAMATO and give you some Gringers to level it up a bit for your heart of Pian. If your interested my gamertag is Sniper03. I'm usually on at night 12:00am EST(midnight). IF ineterested post back and we can meet up... maybe by then i may have a few more things i could trade you. Oh in case your wondering all my weapons are legit also.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mitchm on 2005-11-07 11:53 ]</font>

BigOleBalls
Nov 7, 2005, 06:47 PM
ok I can do that , I have 3 cause of jack-o-laterns =) so tonight good? my Gamer Tag is ~ BigOleBalls send me a guild card or I'll be in A1 or D10

mitchm
Nov 7, 2005, 10:48 PM
About the jack-o-lanterns... you know you can open it and if you dont like it just turn off your xbox and not save... then open it again and get something different... thats what i did to get my heart of chao. But yea ill get on tonight and meet you. See ya soon! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Urban_Pirate
Nov 7, 2005, 11:34 PM
id be willing to trade you some swords, for a hunters
like:
dragonslayer
last survivor
flowens sword(replica)

i also have force weapons
club of laconium

and i have a db saber i could trade to you

ill be on around 11:45 est in davburite 10 talon/blaze
theyre both green my games are called po

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Urban_Pirate on 2005-11-07 20:42 ]</font>

mitchm
Nov 8, 2005, 01:23 AM
Hey i got on last night... a little later but i couldnt find you... Send me your guild card thing so i can search you... I will get on tomorrow (later today) around 1130am on Apatite 01-01.

Urban_Pirate
Nov 8, 2005, 10:20 AM
yeah sorry about that soemone wanted me to help them level

mitchm
Nov 8, 2005, 11:55 AM
Well if you guys want to trade something I'm usually always on around midnight so just send me your card or whatever and we can meet up where ever.

BigOleBalls
Nov 8, 2005, 07:24 PM
- to mitchm,
I saw that you were on but unfortunatly I broke my headset

SKIP NEXT PARAGRAPH TO NOT READ HOW I BROKE HEADSET

playing Rainbow 6 :Lockdown -we are all so we betted on a game during xboxlive *Story- I lost a game against my friends that I betted all the money that I won cause I won 4 times in a row [3on3 teams] so I made a total of $360 [ a bet of 30 $ per person ] so we all agreed 5th game was all in, we lost because we didnt have charlie [that was the middle point] so I lost 360$ and broke my head set which turned into losing prob around $380

I WILL BE IN APATITE 1, lobby 5 when you get on I will most likely be on I will be on tonight
END SKIP PARAGRAPH

@ Urban Pirate - we can make arrangements

I WILL BE IN APATITE 1, lobby 5 when you get on I will most likely be on I will be on tonight

mitchm
Nov 9, 2005, 03:24 PM
Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, but I got back late. I WILL be on tonight. So i will just wait for you on Apatite in the place you mentioned in the previous post. If im right your characters name is Sniper right? So I will look for him. If thats not him let me know the name to look for. Also sorry about the mic lol. We can use the keyboard thingy which doesnt bother me.

BigOleBalls
Nov 9, 2005, 05:43 PM
phew, I wasn't on either I got a little sick so I sleep alot, I'll be on tonight also, so I will see you tonight and yes u can use keyboard but not to message people on your friends list (or guild card list)

mitchm
Nov 10, 2005, 03:02 AM
Hey I was on tonight and i didnt see ya... dont know if i missed you or not... If you have AIM my sn is dragonslayerssj. IM me when you get on PSO. Oh I also have some other items you might be interested in. Such as...

SILENCE CLAW
DURANDAL
DRAGON SLAYER
BLADE DANCE

Let me know.

kevlar_pso
Nov 13, 2005, 03:54 AM
Yo, I'll trade ya my Ancient Saber I just found in the Ult Ruins off a C. Assassin. It steals experience as it's special. I'm interested in Luck mats. kevlarAK is my gamertag. I'm sure you've seen me around. @any rate I could ask Baseball Fan to mail ya.

mitchm
Nov 13, 2005, 11:01 AM
Hey Kevlark... I have a few Lick mats if you want to trade for them. Let me know a time and a place to trade.

BigOleBalls
Nov 13, 2005, 07:30 PM
I will definetly be on tonight around 12:00 ish, and I have seen u on ur name is baseball fan correct?

mitchm
Nov 14, 2005, 09:46 AM
If you mean my name.... its not baseball fan... My two character names are DragonSlayer and Sniper03.