PDA

View Full Version : One thing you could change?

Luce
Nov 7, 2005, 10:00 PM
ok how about this name one thing that you would change about PSU if you could

The one thing i would change is the system, take it off ps2 and throw it on Xbox 360 and find out some way to get rid of ppl screaming and yelling in lobby

Rion772
Nov 7, 2005, 10:07 PM
I would change the release date to January 1st. That oe I would want the game to be 2x as big but that's asking for a bit much.

Luce
Nov 7, 2005, 10:09 PM
yes would be nice but would make it impossible for it to be twice as big unless Sega really kicked it into gear in which case i wish they would

Dre_o
Nov 7, 2005, 10:11 PM
XBox and no spamming or hacking....ah dreaming.... Also cusomizable fighting styles would be awsome.

Luce
Nov 7, 2005, 10:13 PM
yes more than just the stance actual fighting moves

Rion772
Nov 7, 2005, 10:15 PM
On 2005-11-07 19:11, Dre_o wrote:
XBox and no spamming or hacking....ah dreaming.... Also cusomizable fighting styles would be awsome.

I have to agree with you 100% on that, Hacking online = pissing everyone off. I'm sure ST will think of some type of anti-hacking...thing, that or Moderators will be in each and every room and if hackers are reported they get a temporary ban or something.

I had a lot of freetime today so I made A LOT of posts, goodnight everyone.

I'll be dreaming of a hacker-free, no spamming, customizable PSU heaven...

Luce
Nov 7, 2005, 10:19 PM
I'm honestly not too worried about hacking, PSU is much too iportant for Sega to let hackers ruin and I'm positive they have that situation all worked out

hopefully..... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nai_Calus
Nov 8, 2005, 12:12 AM
Technique system. XP

EJ
Nov 8, 2005, 12:23 AM
Customizing how you can use techs.

Zaphile
Nov 8, 2005, 12:24 AM
I would change the walking animations and stuff. Is it just me or are they a tad...un-organic? Or, as my friend says, "stiff."

Inazuma
Nov 8, 2005, 12:24 AM
the players

what i mean is, id like to see all regions linked together w/o cheating and assholes running rampant.

Zarcon
Nov 8, 2005, 12:29 AM
If there's a fee I'd want there not to be one. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Other than that, I'd want everything to look as fluid and natural as possible.

[EDIT]

...and a crapload more customizing options on top of what they already have never hurt anyone. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarcon on 2005-11-07 21:40 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Nov 8, 2005, 12:44 AM
I'd like Reiko Kodama and Tohru Yoshida back in the Phantasy Star projects - even if it's just on an artistic and creative design level.

_Tek_
Nov 8, 2005, 02:42 AM
I was hoping for totally customizable color schemes for costumes. Similar to the way your hair is.

Rion772
Nov 8, 2005, 05:59 AM
Even though we don't know how big it is I'd want a larger weapon list and more kinds of weapons...if possible.

OdinTyler
Nov 8, 2005, 09:35 AM
OMG Sinue called for Rieko Kodama! My brother! You understand what Im talking about. We need her back. She IS Phantasy Star. As great as the games have been of recent, theyd be overwhelmingly better if Mistress Kodama were back. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I guess that would be one major change Id make. Afterall, she did create Phantasy Star.

Rion772
Nov 8, 2005, 01:43 PM
I would want the old chat back instead of this cut-in chat crap or whatever it is.

Zaphile
Nov 8, 2005, 02:29 PM
Or even better, BOTH symbol chat and cut-in chat.. Except, of course, with limitations on symbol chat and options for both such as disabling..

But the chat isn't the least of my worries http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PhruitBaskit
Nov 8, 2005, 05:46 PM
If I had a PSU genie and he granted me one wish, it would be multiplayer offline. Seriously, I'm going to miss that. But, since PSU will have so much more than PSU, I'm willing to let it go http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

But that's the one thing I would change...

OdinTyler
Nov 8, 2005, 06:15 PM
Trust me guys, if Rieko came back, PS would be more amazing than ever. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PhruitBaskit
Nov 8, 2005, 06:20 PM
Who was Rieko Kodama anyways?

OdinTyler
Nov 8, 2005, 06:23 PM
The creator of Phantasy Star. She is the goddess. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rion772
Nov 8, 2005, 06:24 PM
I don't like the cut-in chat, I liked the symbol chat thing.

Yeah who IS reiko (not sure I spelled that right)...

PhruitBaskit
Nov 8, 2005, 06:26 PM
The creator of Phantasy Star! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

OdinTyler
Nov 8, 2005, 06:30 PM
Is there an echo in here? Anyway, cut-in chat is cool. The face would rock if it shows some sort of emotion. Id like to have that with symbol chat as well. I think its a pretty unanimous view here to limit the ability to spam shortcuts.

PhruitBaskit
Nov 8, 2005, 06:40 PM
It was an echo for those that didn't hear it the first time http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So yes, there is an echo in here!

Rion772
Nov 8, 2005, 06:45 PM
On 2005-11-08 15:40, PhruitBaskit wrote:
It was an echo for those that didn't hear it the first time http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So yes, there is an echo in here!

Actually theres not. If you looked at the times they were posted his post that told who reiko is was a minute or less sooner than mine and I walked away to throw something away before I finished...

GaijinPUnch
Nov 8, 2005, 06:51 PM
Besides the cheating/hacking which is obvious:

For the love of God. PLEASE, if there's anything like Photon Drops, put them in a different container than rares!!!

Rion772
Nov 8, 2005, 07:00 PM
On 2005-11-08 15:51, GaijinPUnch wrote:
Besides the cheating/hacking which is obvious:

For the love of God. PLEASE, if there's anything like Photon Drops, put them in a different container than rares!!!

That never bothered me, what bothered me most that some of the attack speeds in PSO were just ridiculous! some were so slow if you went after a booma in VH your combo would get interupted nearly every time.

OdinTyler
Nov 8, 2005, 07:13 PM
Well, if they did expand the color pallette to reflect the type of item dropped, that could help. Sometimes youd find a rare that wasnt in a red box. Thats why its always important to read the label & check stats. All the colors they used for SectIDs, they should use for boxes. Keep the same colors as is but add new colors to reflect certain things. That might help. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Probably not happening but oh well.

Rion772
Nov 8, 2005, 07:21 PM
I didn't have that happen to me (atleast not that I remember, maybe it happened once I just didn't realize it)

I agree about the color though, from a distance sometimes I thought I saw a red box and it was an orange...

GaijinPUnch
Nov 8, 2005, 10:49 PM
Well, I got a PD from Mericarol (H. Punisher) and Tallow (Lavis) in like two days. I knew they were PDs, but for a very, very quick nano-second, I got a little unnecessary wood.

OdinTyler
Nov 8, 2005, 11:03 PM
You want bad? Ive seen red boxes & it turns out they were red or pink lines on the floors of the Mines. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Talk about disappointment.

Sinue_v2
Nov 9, 2005, 01:35 AM
Yeah.. don't you hate it when Yuji Naka tries to take credit for creating Phantasy Star? I mean.. he did amazing work on the titles, but damn... he was a programmer for PSI & II & III.. he created code.. that's all. It's was Reiko who created the characters, settings, and all the flavor of Phantasy Star originally. Tohru came along in PSII and refined her ideas - adding alot of his own amazing work into the mix and creating a solid framework of what we know as the classic series. Together, they both made Phantasy Star IV - Written, Directed, and designed. We all know how PSIV turned out.. (*Cough* Classic Game, often considered best in the series *cough*)

I'm not sure what else Tohru's famous for... but he did work with Reiko Kodama on Skies of Arcadia for the Dreamcast and GameCube. Reiko, was the creator of Skies of Arcadia, btw... another often considered classic game and one recent enough for you to probably remember. Rieko also did work on Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Fantasy Zone II (awesome game), Shadow Dancer, Magic Knight Rayearth, and she also was added to the team who made the new (and unfortunately crappy) Altered Beast sequel when Overworks and WOW merged into WOWWorks. Dunno what she's up to currently.

She brings a LOT of flavor to Phantasy Star... and in a lot of ways, Skies of Arcadia feels more like a classic Phantasy Star game than Phantasy Star Online itself ever did.

http://www.got-next.com/features/interviews/reiko/reiko6.jpg
She's kinda cute for an older woman too.

OdinTyler
Nov 9, 2005, 01:42 PM
Is it me or does her hair in that style make her look like a certain heroine? You know...Alis Landale. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Thats a good pic of her. Ive seen a few before then. Oh & for the record, its Rieko not Reiko. I know, that through me off at first. If you go back to very old Sega games, you might see the names: Muuu Yuji & Phenix Rie. Those ppl are Yuji Naka & Rieko Kodama. Among other things, Yuji-boy is most famous (as far as PS) for designing the dungeons of the old games.

GaijinPUnch
Nov 9, 2005, 08:00 PM
Coolest Phantasy Star thing I ever saw in my life...besides the three rare as all get out books (of which I own all three. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) at the TGS2003, Sega was pushing the SEga Ages 2500 series. In a well locked showcase, they had original character sketches by Reiko Kodama. When I mean original, I mean original -- they were the actual ones she wrote on paper with a pencil, not printed. I specifically remember the images of the cinematics you saw throughout the first PS game. Shame there were no other ones they didn't use. I almost started touching myself.

And yes, it seems that Yuji Naka takes a little too much credit sometimes. I've never been a diehard Sonic fan, so I haven't followed it, but it seems people think he and only he made Sonic from scratch. One things for sure though -- he is physically a very short man.

Not sure how this has anything to do w/ the thread, but it's fun!

OdinTyler
Nov 9, 2005, 10:56 PM
Rieko & Yuji have a long history together. Idk what 'creative differences' caused them to part ways, but, the fans could truly benefit if they started working together again. Yuji is primarily credited with creating Sonic because he did put alot into it. I think there was another person who created the original Sonic sketches tho. As Ive said before, Yuji did old PS dungeons. Id like to see some other old dungeons brought back into PSU.
There were a couple from PS1 brought into PS4. Maybe if we saw some from PSII (the ones from III werent as complicated, for the most part). Maybe if theres a dam, we could have the Green Dam layout (that or the Blue one) as they were difficult & I believe, would be a good challenge online. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Its too bad they didnt take designs from fans in Japan, the US, & Europe & used them as random layouts for the dungeons in PSU. Kinda like how fans drew up Mega Man's enemies.

Sinue_v2
Nov 10, 2005, 02:10 AM
Rieko & Yuji have a long history together. Idk what 'creative differences' caused them to part ways, but, the fans could truly benefit if they started working together again.

They were part of the same "AM" internal development studio together in the early days. Towards the end of the Genesis's life, Sega restructured their development studios and gave each ones specific names. Yuji Naka headed up Sonic Team, while Reiko (Rieko) and Tohru went to OverWorks. (AM2, headed by Yu Suzuki, was the only development studio to keep it's original name) Yuji Naka had very little, if anything at all, to do with Phantasy Star IV. Though he did work on Phantasy Star I - III.

As for Reiko and Yuji teaming up again... meh.. I guess I could see it happen. PSO was a great title from a gameplay perspective. If they had Sonic Team work on the game engine and the balance - the technical issues.. and let Tohru Yoshida and Reiko Kodama (along with their team from WOWorks) handle the design, music, storyline, ect... then it would be pretty sweet.

From a creative standpoint - you'd definately want Tohru over Yuji Naka... and honestly, he should get just as much credit for Phantasy Star as Reiko does. He was the character designer for PSII, and co-designed much of the game with Reiko. Nei, one of the most recognizable and beloved PS characters, was his creation.

Alisha
Nov 10, 2005, 11:33 AM
On 2005-11-09 23:10, Sinue_v2 wrote:

Rieko & Yuji have a long history together. Idk what 'creative differences' caused them to part ways, but, the fans could truly benefit if they started working together again.

They were part of the same "AM" internal development studio together in the early days. Towards the end of the Genesis's life, Sega restructured their development studios and gave each ones specific names. Yuji Naka headed up Sonic Team, while Reiko (Rieko) and Tohru went to OverWorks. (AM2, headed by Yu Suzuki, was the only development studio to keep it's original name) Yuji Naka had very little, if anything at all, to do with Phantasy Star IV. Though he did work on Phantasy Star I - III.

As for Reiko and Yuji teaming up again... meh.. I guess I could see it happen. PSO was a great title from a gameplay perspective. If they had Sonic Team work on the game engine and the balance - the technical issues.. and let Tohru Yoshida and Reiko Kodama (along with their team from WOWorks) handle the design, music, storyline, ect... then it would be pretty sweet.

From a creative standpoint - you'd definately want Tohru over Yuji Naka... and honestly, he should get just as much credit for Phantasy Star as Reiko does. He was the character designer for PSII, and co-designed much of the game with Reiko. Nei, one of the most recognizable and beloved PS characters, was his creation.

are you implying there was something wrong with the pso series music?... isnt one of the VR stages a remix of old ps music...er whatever imo pso ep3 has by far the best music in the series

hmn didn't either overworks or am2 do the new animations for pso ep 1 and 2 i wouldnt be suprised if the same was true for psu.

as for the original post the only thing i hope for is that gun damage is in no way shape or form based on atp..yes im a hucast doing more damage with a red handgun than a ramarl look at me

Shade-
Nov 10, 2005, 01:15 PM
The only think i can see dissapointing me at this point is the lack of a "Team" system. I want it, it makes things funner to just have people to chat with whenever. That and of course for it to be done, perfected, and releasing next week.

Oh, one other thing, the option for group loot and free loot. It got annoying missing all the items to hunters just because they were closer at the time (not placing blame, I would have too). But just so all pickups go to a pool and get sorted shortly after. With roll/bid option and pass option, i dont see the point in not having it. It solves a lot of problems from what I can tell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shade- on 2005-11-10 10:19 ]</font>

Rion772
Nov 10, 2005, 05:13 PM
I don't like ethans costume much, also I would prefer there was more bosses. Bosses are fun in my opinion.

GaijinPUnch
Nov 10, 2005, 07:24 PM
It solves a lot of problems from what I can tell.

I like this option. The only solution at this point is to play on JPN ships. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rion772
Nov 10, 2005, 07:44 PM
I can honestly say I don't like it. What if you worked at getting an item for 2 months and it finally drops and goes to the pool and you try to get it but some other kid who wasn't even looking for it had more money than you or just got lucky.

Shade-
Nov 10, 2005, 08:56 PM
On 2005-11-10 16:44, Rion772 wrote:
I can honestly say I don't like it. What if you worked at getting an item for 2 months and it finally drops and goes to the pool and you try to get it but some other kid who wasn't even looking for it had more money than you or just got lucky.

I'd rather it sort to someone else than have it yanked from right in front of me.

Oh, and I didn't mean bid as in whoever puts the most money on. I should have just said roll. picks a random number either 0-99 or 0-999 and whoever has the highest roll that placed a roll on it gets it. So if you want it, you place your roll, if it's some force wand you dont need, you pass it to them, if you're nice enough to do that i guess.

Zaphile
Nov 10, 2005, 09:12 PM
On 2005-11-10 14:13, Rion772 wrote:
... I would prefer there was more bosses. Bosses are fun in my opinion.

Same, I was dissapointed with Episode IV for this reason. ( Only having 1 boss, with 3 variations. Actually, not really variations, just looks. The battles are all the same, just more HP/Damage output.)

Kano-Okami
Nov 10, 2005, 10:35 PM
Hmm..., I'd say a ridable fat rappy would be a neat addition. I swear those things are bloated chocobo.

GaijinPUnch
Nov 11, 2005, 12:58 AM
I can honestly say I don't like it.

But this is essentially how all multiplayer games on JPN ships are played. It would be like how they added the Trade window from the GC version up. Instead of it being random, they could just add a paper-scissors-rock applet when you "check out" of a room.

It would need to have rules to work though. Someone would have to be in for X percent of the run to qualify, etc.

Alisha
Nov 11, 2005, 01:09 PM
On 2005-11-10 21:58, GaijinPUnch wrote:

I can honestly say I don't like it.

But this is essentially how all multiplayer games on JPN ships are played. It would be like how they added the Trade window from the GC version up. Instead of it being random, they could just add a paper-scissors-rock applet when you "check out" of a room.

It would need to have rules to work though. Someone would have to be in for X percent of the run to qualify, etc.

eh just do what FFXI does [Cast Lots]
personally i hope items have no physical presence ie. boxes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2005-11-11 10:15 ]</font>

lostinseganet
Nov 11, 2005, 07:09 PM
If there was one thing I could change it would be the number of players. I would up it to eight. Thats double that of pso.

Shade-
Nov 11, 2005, 09:25 PM
They did up max players to six at least, did they not? It's an improvment from 4 at least. And actually, any more than that is probably unnecessary anyway.

F-o-x
Nov 11, 2005, 11:15 PM
Yeah I agree. Anything over six would probably be overkill.

Rion772
Nov 12, 2005, 09:00 AM
More costume choices would be nice, I know there's a lot, I just wouldn't mind having more.

ecchichuu
Nov 12, 2005, 09:06 AM
For a simple game like PSU, I wouldn't mind a 20-50 person party. Because that's a size when everyone can just... party like crazy. If there was a need for tactics and organization I wouldn't want the party size to be over four.

In any event the one change I would make... put in a group combo system. Maybe something similar to OZ where you pass enemies around to build meter for a super attack.

Rion772
Nov 12, 2005, 09:12 AM
20-50 is WAY too much. I would just play in solo if that were the case.

Zarcon
Nov 12, 2005, 12:01 PM
Oh, another thing I'd like would be the ability to jump with light weapons. I don't know, action games just seem so much more fun when you can jump around. XD

F-o-x
Nov 12, 2005, 12:29 PM
Hmm yeah I know I said 8 was overkill just a few posts ago but I'm kind of imagining what ecchichuu is saying... Imagine a 20 person party against an army of monsters! The field could be huge you could have literally thousands of monsters coming at once. That would be awesome... perhaps this could be some kind of online event? The lag would be horrible for something like this, but there was a way to fix that...

Zaphile
Nov 12, 2005, 12:32 PM
I think something to change would be everyone getting EXP for a kill.. That just reminds me of playing as FO, and sometimes not getting to get a hit in because I was busy casting S/D and Resta to save Melee's life.

Kano-Okami
Nov 12, 2005, 12:41 PM
On 2005-11-12 09:32, Zaphile wrote:
I think something to change would be everyone getting EXP for a kill.. That just reminds me of playing as FO, and sometimes not getting to get a hit in because I was busy casting S/D and Resta to save Melee's life.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Maybe they could give experience for using stat raising techniques.
Hell, they do it for Final Fantasy games, if it wasn't for that, all my mages would be pushing up daisies.

_Tek_
Nov 13, 2005, 02:32 AM
That's why you use gifoie. Jella and zalure even worked.

Shade-
Nov 13, 2005, 02:47 AM
On 2005-11-12 09:01, Zarcon wrote:
Oh, another thing I'd like would be the ability to jump with light weapons. I don't know, action games just seem so much more fun when you can jump around. XD

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gifrool: that would be so much fun. Sadly, we'll probably never see it in game http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Getintothegame
Nov 13, 2005, 03:35 AM
I want some PSO references. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So if they're not in the game, that's what I would change.

Lovejuice
Nov 13, 2005, 09:49 AM
When PSU was first announced all those many moons ago, the one thing I begged wouldn't change is the music style of PSO. Out of all the games to have come from the series, one could say the music has been the thing I've played the most. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif (Good grief, how corny was that?) And it didn't! If anything, it's only grown into a bigger beast, taking off from the Episode III score - I mean hey, they're even using the same orchestra, right?

All I've ever wanted from PSU, heck, all I've ever wanted from Episode I & II onwards, was just a prettier, more customizable, upgraded PSOv1. I've never wanted a huge MMO to be born from PSO, because that's what I love about it - you can just pick it up and play, willy-nilly, without the need to worry about silly guilds and dramas. Anything you wanted to acheive in the old PSOs, you could actually do yourself, at your own pace. Rares, levelling, whatever, it was all possible solo.

References to PSO's story would be nice - I mean, it doesn't have to have a badguy being all "OH YES AND THAT RICO WAS A TASTY TREAT!", but if PSU is set in an entirely alternate 'dimension' to the Ragol world, it'd be fun if there was some old, (assumed) crazy NPC or something, who spurts on about the legend of a Red-Ringed warrior and the legions of warriors who followed in her steps.

Out of all the things we've seen from PSU, the one thing that appears to be a given - is that we still can't manually jump (although it would appear that certain weapon combos / Photon Arts include a pre-scripted 'jump' action)! I want to bend my knees and lift off the floor, blast it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lovejuice on 2005-11-13 06:50 ]</font>

Rion772
Nov 13, 2005, 05:32 PM
I never even noticed the PSO music...

I would like to have more weapons, I've probably said it before but like 2 more different kinds just sucks, we should have like 25 different types instead of 20.

Sinue_v2
Nov 14, 2005, 12:46 AM
I never even noticed the PSO music...

You should... it's actually got some quite good scores in it. Even some of the old classic songs are remixed, which is a real treat. Though I'll always have a soft spot for PSIV's music - and PSI's opening theme... I have to tip my non-existant hat to PSO. The ending theme (Why Can I Still See The Light) is the -PERFECT- ending song for any PS game.. expecially considering just how much pain, loss, and the many sacrifices which were made in the series over the years. One of the few constants of Phantasy Star - is it's tragedy.. and it's nice to see that reflected even in the newer titles.

References to PSO's story would be nice - I mean, it doesn't have to have a badguy being all "OH YES AND THAT RICO WAS A TASTY TREAT!", but if PSU is set in an entirely alternate 'dimension' to the Ragol world, it'd be fun if there was some old, (assumed) crazy NPC or something

You can rest assured there will be plenty of PSO references, and perhaps a few returning NPCs. While we haven't seen many yet - I'm sure they're there waiting to be discovered. Just as the Narula Cake sisters were in PSO (who are a reference to PSI). We already know PSU will be reference heavy... after all, just look at Rutsu (which will be Lutz in the US version I'll bet) and the space pirate Tyler as an example.

All I've ever wanted from PSU, heck, all I've ever wanted from Episode I & II onwards, was just a prettier, more customizable, upgraded PSOv1. I've never wanted a huge MMO to be born from PSO, because that's what I love about it - you can just pick it up and play, willy-nilly, without the need to worry about silly guilds and dramas.

Yeah, I think that would be for the best as well. Though I like the idea of PSU being extremely massive (Forest to Falz got boring rather quickly) - I don't want it to lose that pick up & play feel... where the game is actually FUN, rather than a chore. If they can successfully mix an expansion of PSO's gameplay with the traditional MMORPG archetype - then I'd be all for it.

MMO's should keep the player comming back for more with a great community and excellent gameplay - not by hindering their progress and screwing them over every chance they get in order to milk a few more months of online fees out of them.

OdinTyler
Nov 14, 2005, 02:46 PM
Actually the Nala/Naula/Naura/however you wanna spell it reference was also seen in PSIV, not just I. I just hung my head down after seeing it AGAIN in PSO. All through the caves for...that. (sigh) Still tho, I like seeing old references coming back. I still think we should be able to access a Sound Test from PS1-IV via your room. I have to agree, I LOVE the original theme song. Thats the song that changed my life. Maybe if we could choose certain songs to play for certain events, kinda like customizing your computer. Id put on PS1's battle music for battle mode. Maybe for all of 2 min. LOL That song gets REAL annoying after awhile.

GaijinPUnch
Nov 14, 2005, 02:52 PM
I take back what I would change. That god damn death penalty. I just went from 5000 to level, to 160,000. BS

PhotonCat
Nov 14, 2005, 04:38 PM
On 2005-11-14 11:52, GaijinPUnch wrote:
I take back what I would change. That god damn death penalty. I just went from 5000 to level, to 160,000. BS

Yeah... I remember PSO BB.
I stopped playing it when I found out there was a death penalty.

I sure hope PSU doesn't have one cause any death penalty in a game is absurd.
In these types of games you die alot.

Tomonari
Nov 14, 2005, 05:03 PM
I agree with that. It's extremely frustrating to loose all the work that you just did to have to do it all over again. -_-

Rion772
Nov 14, 2005, 05:06 PM
I got to agree, that over grinding thing is just stupid. Who's bright friggin idea was that?

Sinue_v2
Nov 14, 2005, 06:53 PM
Actually the Nala/Naula/Naura/however you wanna spell it reference was also seen in PSIV, not just I.

Yeah, I know... it was the Tinkerbell's Lost Dog quest, which was also referenced in PSO v.2 by Tinkerbell's Lost Dog #2. However, the Cake Shop reference is still a direct reference to PSI - not really a reference to a reference in PSIV.

I still think we should be able to access a Sound Test from PS1-IV

Yeah, it'd be nice if Music Disks in PSU (if they return) had more variety in their song-list. Sort of like an expansion of Ep III's lobby jukebox - but available anywhere. You could buy Music Disks in shops and play them whenever you wanted - rather than them being 1-use items.

Some of those tracks, yeah, should be classic songs. Don't even remix them... Midi is fine.

I dunno... I think there should be some form of a Death Penalty - since I tire of idiot noobs who die and "lol" constantly since you're not penalized for it. It breeds an air of incompetance, and I don't like that. I want a team that's willing to take on a challenge and do their best scrape their way out of any situation and overcome the odds.

The EXP penalty is a helluva lot nicer than the weapon drop penalty in v.1 and v.2 though. Hours and hours spent searching for a wanted rare item - just to have some Goku noob steal it away from your corpse and disconnect when you died trying to save HIS ass.

It's not like EXP is particularly hard to come by in PSO anyhow.. and hopefully it won't be hard to come by in PSU either.

Who's bright friggin idea was that?

SquareEnix's I think... or perhaps Sony's. I know you aquire EXP debt in EverQuest, which lessens your gained EXP up to half until you pay off the debt - but Final Fantasy XI is the first one that I know of which actually takes EXP away and possibly De-Levels you for dying too much.

F-o-x
Nov 14, 2005, 07:50 PM
Uhh theres a death penalty in PSO BB? I've been playing it all weekend and I never noticed... Eh its just because I'm starting out, losing 155,000 exp just plain sucks.

I must say though out of all online RPG-types games I've played that I liked EQ's penalty the best. The exp debt at least wasn't as bad as de-leveling in FFXI -_-

Rion772
Nov 14, 2005, 08:00 PM
On 2005-11-14 16:50, F-o-x wrote:
Uhh theres a death penalty in PSO BB? I've been playing it all weekend and I never noticed... Eh its just because I'm starting out, losing 155,000 exp just plain sucks.

I must say though out of all online RPG-types games I've played that I liked EQ's penalty the best. The exp debt at least wasn't as bad as de-leveling in FFXI -_-

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard...de-leveling? It's so stupid if you ask me. It's a good thing I've never had to deal with that, if I did I would be making some hate-mail to people who made the damn game.

Sinue_v2
Nov 14, 2005, 08:52 PM
Yeah, it really sucks after you spend umpteen-million gil trying to buy a Ring or Armor piece which raises your stats like 2 points - only to find that can't wear it anymore cause some knob goblin decided to zone an army of monsters to your camp site and you were AFK at the time - thus killing you and putting you under the lvl requirement for the item you just bought.

GaijinPUnch
Nov 14, 2005, 09:50 PM
I agree there should be some type of penalty... but I don't like this one. It limits what you can do when you're about 25% away from the next level. Basically nothing with Megid, Maricarol's, or the Seabed.

OdinTyler
Nov 14, 2005, 10:23 PM
NO! No more penalties. I played EQOA for 2 yrs & debt used to seriously get on my nerves. Ppl would say stop worrying about it, but, those ppl were able to get debt off sooner than ppl like I could. So, theyre in no position to tell me how to think on that subject. As for an existing penalty, there already is one in PSO. Not for xp, but in the old days youd lose your wep & would have to go retrieve it. Then, they changed it to cash. Your wep was unequipped, but, youd still have it on you. However, your cash mysteriously disappears. To this day, its annoying. LOL

Zarcon
Nov 15, 2005, 02:13 PM
There needs to be some sort of penalty or else you'd have people running around haphazardly without any regards to their party because they have nothing to lose.

On a side note, another thing I'd like to change is to have bosses that demand team strategy and cooperation. Also, a few endgame bosses/dungeons with rare drops would keep the game alive for a while longer. At that point it would only be team strategy and cooperation that would guarentee survival. It'd add a lot more depth and lasting appeal...IMO anyway. A FFXI thing I wouldn't mind is giving players a title for defeating near impossible bosses that they could toggle on/off. You'd have a reason to form strategies and stuff to beat that ridiculous boss just for boasting reasons.

OdinTyler
Nov 15, 2005, 04:45 PM
On 2005-11-15 11:13, Zarcon wrote:
There needs to be some sort of penalty or else you'd have people running around haphazardly without any regards to their party because they have nothing to lose.

On a side note, another thing I'd like to change is to have bosses that demand team strategy and cooperation. Also, a few endgame bosses/dungeons with rare drops would keep the game alive for a while longer. At that point it would only be team strategy and cooperation that would guarentee survival. It'd add a lot more depth and lasting appeal...IMO anyway. A FFXI thing I wouldn't mind is giving players a title for defeating near impossible bosses that they could toggle on/off. You'd have a reason to form strategies and stuff to beat that ridiculous boss just for boasting reasons.

Not true. Ive seen ppl act ridiculous, penalty or not. Some just view certain penalties different. Im not saying make it so easy for us all. Just something that makes sense. I think instead of always enforcing penalties & negative reinforcement, why not have bonuses for teamwork & strategy? The title idea is interesting & Im sure far more things could come up. If we had separate 'in game' guilds that send us on missions that grant titles, that would be cool. This would be governed by how we play our character: hunter, ranger, etc. I just feel it would add more to the game to reward players for trying to find all the intricate details, working together, not punishing them just because they have a bad string of luck on a certain day or with a certain group.

F-o-x
Nov 15, 2005, 05:30 PM
Eh. I still liked the debt better than deleveling or outright losing exp (although when you think about it, the debt and losing exp is the same thing, so long as they dont allow you to de-lv) and money in PSO was pretty much worthless, and teh n00bs liked to steal your weapon when it dropped on DC. There has to be some type of penalty for death, or else there would be no incentive to stay alive.

(Inside Fox's mind: Eh I didn't look at the next page before I posted this... ah what the hell. I'll leave it but add something else.)

I think positive reinforcment is a good thing, but we still have to have the penalties in there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-o-x on 2005-11-15 14:37 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Nov 15, 2005, 06:31 PM
Is not the 'shame' of dying enough of a personal penalty? LOL OK, how about this. Does anyone have a new idea for a type of penalty other than what we've seen in other games? I know we could probably start another topic based on this, but I thought given that we're kinda on this topic, why not bring it up? I say we come up with some ideas, then we have a poll of the best ideas & see what we can all agree on. Ideas?

Sinue_v2
Nov 15, 2005, 07:34 PM
XP loss sounds fine to me, except cap the loss at the minimum you need for your current level. If you're at the point of lvling down, then you incur exp debt.

That sounds about right...

Rion772
Nov 15, 2005, 08:20 PM
On 2005-11-15 11:13, Zarcon wrote:

I couldn't agree more. With elements like that any game can be made into a truly amazing one. When you have to work hard to beat a boss it makes you feel like you have a right to brag. The titles idea, which is kind of like something from ToS but the way you mean it is like so everyone can see it and it'll show that you killed a certain boss.

I like it a lot, I too would love to actually have to use serious team strategy just to beat a boss. A game that's like what you're talking about is Monster Hunter. In Monster Hunter you sometimes truly had to work hard with your team to win against just 1 boss.

A perfect example of teamwork in that game is while 3 guys distracted a Diablos (2 horned mean as* dragon) 1 would be putting down a pit fall and 2 Large Barrel Bombs. After he set them everyone else would set 2 of their own and lure the Diablos to the trap. After he fell into the trap all 4 players would drop down a small barrel bomb to own that dumb dragon. If you don't understand why the large barrel bombs wouldn't go off it's because they're big barrels of gunpowder without a fuse, small barrel bombs had a fuse and would be used to make the large barrel bomb explode.

Also other strategies from Monster Hunter are from fighting Rathalos. Rathalos is the first actual dragon you fight, a hard battle the first time for the unexperienced player. Online 1 person would Lock Rathalos. Locking is where 1 man is the first one in and uses his lance and hits the dragon in the head, after 2+ hits the dragon will drop it's head for a second, shake its head then keep going. Proper Locking is doing this continously, you during the time the dragon shakes it head you start attack it's head again and when it get's back up to attack stance it goes down again and everyone else can just own that dragon without getting hurt. My old Monster Hunter days were great, no doubt that they were extreme fun. I played with other players from 12 in the afternoon 'til 5 or 6 A.M.

People still play today, a lot of players there have atleast 3,000+ hours by now (because when I quit a few months ago a lot of guys had 2,000 hours in...crazy bastards). If bosses were harder than Monster Hunter bosses were I would go nuts over this game like you wouldn't believe. I just used Monster Hunter as my comparison because that's an RPG which included quite a bit of strategy. And that's the end of this post...

GaijinPUnch
Nov 15, 2005, 08:30 PM
The system now isn't too bad, except when you die like 3 times in a row b/c you can't pipe out of some area and you have dolls on you. Basically, if you die and go back to the Pioneer 2, you lose 20% of the total experience required to go from current level to the next level. If you're revived (via moon atomizer, doll, or whatever) it's only 10%. It also seems to be 10% (or less?) if you're not that far into the current level. You can't de-level, if just become level 190, and you're required 2 million points to level up again, and then die... you won't need 2.4 million points to go 191. You'll just need the 2 million.

Rion772
Nov 15, 2005, 08:57 PM
On 2005-11-15 17:30, GaijinPUnch wrote:
The system now isn't too bad, except when you die like 3 times in a row b/c you can't pipe out of some area and you have dolls on you. Basically, if you die and go back to the Pioneer 2, you lose 20% of the total experience required to go from current level to the next level. If you're revived (via moon atomizer, doll, or whatever) it's only 10%. It also seems to be 10% (or less?) if you're not that far into the current level. You can't de-level, if just become level 190, and you're required 2 million points to level up again, and then die... you won't need 2.4 million points to go 191. You'll just need the 2 million.

I think that's not so bad, it still kind of sucks if you're JUST about to get a Lv. Like quite a few times I've killed the last monster in a room and needed 1 more point of XP to get a level. It would suck if I then had to like get 20,000 XP to get a Lv. But that idea I would only need like 5 more XP to get a Lv...right???

_Tek_
Nov 15, 2005, 09:35 PM
Losing a small bit of exp is good when you die. It causes people to focus more on teamwork. Same with the new "ammo" aspect, people can't just run in an spam everything like in PSO.

Rion772
Nov 15, 2005, 10:00 PM
On 2005-11-15 18:35, _Tek_ wrote:
Losing a small bit of exp is good when you die. It causes people to focus more on teamwork. Same with the new "ammo" aspect, people can't just run in an spam everything like in PSO.

Meh, I guess I agree. Hopefully ST correct old mistakes they made last time around.

Zaphile
Nov 16, 2005, 12:05 AM
I think I'm the only one who liked GameCube version's death penalty: losing MAG synch and only MAG synch. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rion772
Nov 16, 2005, 06:30 AM
On 2005-11-15 21:05, Zaphile wrote:
I think I'm the only one who liked GameCube version's death penalty: losing MAG synch and only MAG synch. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Uh...I only have the GC version...and the only thing you lose when you die is whatever money you had on you at that time, and your weapon became un-equipped.

Sinue_v2
Nov 16, 2005, 07:20 AM
You do loose Mag-Synch as well. 5 points synch per death I believe.

Zaphile
Nov 16, 2005, 08:20 AM
Yes, and yeah, I forgot about losing meseta.. I don't think that'd work well in PSU. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ( Imagine that in any other game..lol)

OdinTyler
Nov 16, 2005, 10:45 AM
I tend to avoid the synch cause Im too busy to feed mags. Havent done that in a long time, but, I used to do heavy duty mag raising. Especially Satos of different colors (think I found every color type, Idk). If youre conscious about synch, just feed the mag, thats all. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So is anyone gonna take me up on my idea or what?

Kupi
Nov 17, 2005, 01:31 PM
Personally, I think the system employed by Guild Wars is fairly brilliant. While you're in a combat zone (in PSO terms, "in-game"), if you die, you accrue a Death Penalty. Death Penalty lowers your maximum HP and Energy (TP/PP) by whatever the listed percent is. Death Penalty increments 15% per death, to a maximum of 60%. You can remove Death Penalty by earning experience or killing boss characters. Death Penalty is completely removed whenever you enter a non-combat area (for PSO, the lobby).

Of course, PSO has the ability to join a game in progress, which Guild Wars doesn't have, which would make it possible to log out and re-join the same game with no DP. There would need to be some kind of way to discourage this practice for regular play. Quests, of course, operate exactly as Missions do in Guild Wars, so there's no problem there.

Still, the idea would be to make the penalty local to the particular game the player is in, not to their character as a whole.

zandra117
Dec 19, 2005, 03:49 AM
References to PSO's story would be nice - I mean, it doesn't have to have a badguy being all "OH YES AND THAT RICO WAS A TASTY TREAT!", but if PSU is set in an entirely alternate 'dimension' to the Ragol world, it'd be fun if there was some old, (assumed) crazy NPC or something, who spurts on about the legend of a Red-Ringed warrior and the legions of warriors who followed in her steps.

There could be a special event like Ragol temporarily appearing in the planetary system for a short time for an event quest, kind of like Ryucross in PSIV.

Espilonarge
Dec 19, 2005, 05:42 AM
A few things I'd like to see personally.

- Mags/MA's that take on more personality towards there masters and not just by items you give it. By that I mean actually "learning" what you do when you attack, when you heal, what items you use incase your health is low, etc, etc.

- Some appearances (events) of original PS series characters. Why not learn from the characters that made the series so great. Chaz and Rika from PSIV I'd love to see in style. Then again it'd atleast let people get down to the roots as to where "Phantasy Star" began, we don't want to just have "Sonic Day" every year afterall. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

- Minigames that can be played like heading into an arcade, giving you a chance to play old classics like Hang-On and Galaxy Force/II (even allowing online two player mode like the arcades.) What a better way to enjoy old classics with a friend. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

- Unique weapons that when customized are set to your name like in Guild Wars. This will seriously crack down on dupers/hackers since a weapon set to someones name cannot be used by another. I also find that when items/weapons/armour drops, it should go to a certain user and prevents "thiefs" like in PSO from nabbing it, GOD I so hated that..

- Allow for more advance controls over the game options. In otherwords being allowed to turn blooms on and off (glowing effects,) changing where the "centre" of your sorround sound system is and even be allowed to change the position of where the stuff on screen is so its not cut off halfway at the bottom of the screen (mostly console owners.)

- Atleast give us the option to change the "button" layout. I am not going to use Square/Triangle for my attack buttons, let me change it so its Square/X like how PSO is to the Dreamcast/PS2/GC/XBox. Would make PSO users much more accustom to the controller.

Guess thats all I have for now.

OdinTyler
Dec 19, 2005, 09:36 AM
1. Rico's still too much in recent history to really mention her in PSU. Besides, she & Flowen were talked about enough in the PSO series. There are far more legendary ppl in PS than them. Sorry, but, its true.

2. I like the idea of mini-games. This just adds to the fact that the game should have 2 CDs inside. One for offline, one for online. The online could have those classic games there for when boredom sets in. That & classic PS soundtracks. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

3. Im pretty sure that there will be an option to adjust one's controls. You sort of had control in PSO as to where youd place your atk buttons & spells, etc. The idea of having to hold this & push this, I agree...it WAS annoying. Also dont agree with holding circle just to access your wep list. If theres a control option, Ill be glad for it. If not, so be it.

KhaosKidd
Dec 19, 2005, 12:02 PM
[quote]- Mags/MA's that take on more personality towards there masters and not just by items you give it. By that I mean actually "learning" what you do when you attack, when you heal, what items you use incase your health is low, etc, etc.

that would be cool http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

OdinTyler
Dec 19, 2005, 12:21 PM
Then synchro would become more important than ever. I still feel like youll get more than 1 PM. Just the fact that Ethan is able to Level Up his in his room makes me think that you get both combat & non-combat type PMs.

Niki
Dec 19, 2005, 06:39 PM
On 2005-11-07 19:00, Luce wrote:
ok how about this name one thing that you would change about PSU if you could

Well, since i haven't played it yet, i don't really know what i would change. But, by then i suppose it would be too late, so...

Having the characters hosted server-side was, for me, the smartest change SEGA made [in comparison to PSO].

Eclypse
Dec 19, 2005, 09:53 PM
I would like to see a system like CoH has where you die you get debt based on your exp and level. I think they should set certain percentage of debt per death for each level range and also have a cap. People tended to play more careful when that was the case, but then there are those that dont really care one way or another.

I wouldn't care one way or another becasue on PSO the only times I would ever die if any would be from Falz and his Grants attack, or Olga when my dumb teammates would kill me when he possessed me.

Ryna
Dec 19, 2005, 09:57 PM
On 2005-12-19 02:42, Espilonarge wrote:
A few things I'd like to see personally.
*snip long list*

Replying to threads this old is considered to be bumping and is a violation of forum rules. Please refrain from doing this.

I'm going to leave this thread unlocked since the replies from today are insightful.

Eclypse
Dec 19, 2005, 10:00 PM
On 2005-12-19 09:21, OdinTyler wrote:
Then synchro would become more important than ever. I still feel like youll get more than 1 PM. Just the fact that Ethan is able to Level Up his in his room makes me think that you get both combat & non-combat type PMs.

..or it could be as simple as just leaving one PM in your room and taking one with you. It wouldn't really make much sense on ST's part to have non-combat and combat based since they are doing pretty much the same exact thing.

OdinTyler
Dec 19, 2005, 10:03 PM
Not exactly. If you get to choose functionality for your PMs you can have one geared to aid you in combat (the Elenor type was shown with a saber so its a possibility it can atk) & the one stationed in your room could focus on item creation. Til ST tells us more, all we can do is speculate.

Korashimo
Dec 20, 2005, 02:20 AM
just to tell you i heard that with AI's you can change how they attack, like you can make them support or all-out attacking. Unfortunatly i cannot comfirm the source because....well.... i wuznt paying attention http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_redface.gif

OdinTyler
Dec 20, 2005, 09:40 AM
OK Mr. Penguin, well if youd stop falling asleep for a second, could you go check again? We'd appreciate it. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KhaosKidd
Dec 20, 2005, 11:54 AM
like eclypse said [quote]the only times I would ever die if any would be from Falz and his Grants attack, or Olga when my dumb teammates would kill me when he possessed me.
and that time when i died cuz b**** a** teammates deserted me or died doing something stupid!

and
[quote]..or it could be as simple as just leaving one PM in your room and taking one with you. It wouldn't really make much sense on ST's part to have non-combat and combat based since they are doing pretty much the same exact thing.

i dont think we more than 1 PM. sry http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

OdinTyler
Dec 20, 2005, 12:39 PM
1. You cant always blame your teammates for you dying. Sometimes it IS your fault...& you gotta just accept that. If its other ppl, then group with OTHER ppl.

2. Having PMs for different functions does make sense. Sure, it doesnt seem practical now, but, if it comes out that they will serve different functions, it will work out, believe that. Just my prediction.

Korashimo
Dec 20, 2005, 12:40 PM
found where i got it from http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

http://www.segaforever.de/games/playstation-2/previews/phantasy-star-universe/phantasy-star-universe-scan-05.jpg

there u go i hope this makes u guys happy as it does me http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Korashimo on 2005-12-20 09:41 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Dec 20, 2005, 12:42 PM
Thats not the dragon I fought, btw. The one I fought was brown. Makes you wonder how many there are? Ive seen two from the pics so far. Interesting...

Korashimo
Dec 20, 2005, 12:46 PM
omg i took the wrong 1 http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif grrr 1 min and ill find the right 1

Korashimo
Dec 20, 2005, 12:49 PM
http://www.segaforever.de/games/playstation-2/previews/phantasy-star-universe/phantasy-star-universe-scan-04.jpg

Just read all the writing and u will see http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Korashimo
Dec 20, 2005, 12:51 PM
about the dragon, there are 15 bosses so u might not have fought that one (just guessing) but i think AI's in PSU r gonna be good

OdinTyler
Dec 20, 2005, 02:10 PM
Nope. Still not the right dragon. LOL Its ok tho. Yes, its been said there will be AT LEAST 15 bosses. This doesnt account for mini-bosses. Yes, there are mini-bosses. I fought one such one in the Relics, tho Idk if ST counts him as a mini or a regular boss. Dude would put a Delsaber to shame. I enjoyed that fight. Of course, he does have his gang jump out to help him out. Definitely not a fight youd want to solo unless you intended to go psycho on him!

Split
Dec 20, 2005, 04:07 PM
To completely change the subject:
CHANGE the magic system...and bring in T3H RAPPYS

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Split on 2005-12-20 13:13 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Dec 20, 2005, 04:36 PM
Well, SOME change in the magic system is needed. The PP system will take getting used to. Im just looking foward to new spells & even maybe a return of some of the ones only found in PSII? That would be nice. As for rappies...

NO! They cant die. They wont go away. They need to not be in the game. NOOOOOOO!

Im forming an Anti-Rappy group. Why wont they leave us alone? LOL

KhaosKidd
Dec 21, 2005, 03:47 PM
that death penalty is good & bad n many ways 4 instance there should b 1 bcuz of those friggin' noobs who die all the friggin' time or those ppl who die doing stupid sh** cuz i really hated that BS. but its bad when u die bcuz of stupid bi*** a** teammates who desert u then come bck & take ur wep when u died.

And i kno i usually leave a smiley face on my posts and that i seem a little hostile on this post but that BS really pissed me off!!!

OdinTyler
Dec 21, 2005, 04:34 PM
I know one thing that should be changed: LESS hostility! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KhaosKidd
Dec 21, 2005, 11:38 PM
hopefully there are a lot of mini bosses cuz if theres only 15 bosses that is not goin' 2 B enuff 4 me http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DamonKatu
Dec 22, 2005, 01:48 PM
I wounder if sonic and crew will apear like in PSO. just beware of the Ultra fans http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

OMG THAT QUOTE AGEAN!!! NOOOOOO!! *head explodes*
Kafie: Its hard cleaning his blood because he's rich in iron. EWWWWWWWWWWW!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DamonKatu on 2005-12-22 10:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DamonKatu on 2005-12-22 10:51 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Dec 22, 2005, 03:18 PM
Well, as Ive posted before, I believe the boss I fought in the relics was a mini-boss. However, nothing small about him. Pretty big dude & he had a few monsters as a gang with him. I fought two such big guys so theyre either mid-bosses or they may very well become just real strong regular enemies. Im pretty sure there will be more than 15 bosses (not counting mid ones).

KhaosKidd
Dec 23, 2005, 05:15 PM
well there better B cuz if there not goin 2 B more idk wut! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif