PDA

View Full Version : Mother and Brothers

REJ-
Nov 8, 2005, 06:50 PM
First off, I hate them, and it's causing problems with my school and friends. Just because they are bitches, doesn't mean I have to be involved. I apologize in advance for the language in this, but it's the only way to portray the events accurately.

What happened was my brother had some project to do for 2 weeks, and left it until this last sunday to do. My mom fucking spazzes out on him, and I can't do a damn thing that day, because she has some fucking mental problem that makes her bitch on me if I'm anywhere near the walking hell-hole that is my mother. The next day she makes me have to wake up early in the morning to help my dumbass brother do his work. I come to school but don't have any work done over the weekend. FUCK! My mom did this! When I get home, I try to relax a bit so I can actually do something. I took half an hour after I get home to make some cookies to eat so I can get to work right away. I decide to be considerate, and make some for my other siblings, even though they are assholes, that I can't believe I'm related to. My brother comes and I tell him that he can't have any, until he does his work, so I make him sit down and start. HERE COMES THE BITCHING! He comes and starts fucking around, and keeps asking me for a piece. I gave him half of his, but he just takes it and eats the damn thing like some pig. What does he say next? "Give me more, I couldn't taste it", Well Fuck that, sure you can't taste any of the cookie that was stuffed in your mouth! I give him the rest of his share, and he does the same. I end up giving him some of my portion cause he's a retard. I tell him that if he can't taste that one then, he just won't get another bastardly piece. After a while, he takes some cinnamon bread out of the fridge, and brings it to the table where he's working. I ask him what he's doing, and he says he works best when he's eating. WHAT THE HELL? I gave that son of a bitch his portion, and even some of mine, when we had cinnamon bread right there. I'm pissed, but I refrain from doing anything to him. I start making some fried rice, for dinner. While I'm doing this, I tell him that he's getting half of what everyone else gets next time I make something. He hears me, but keeps Fucking around like the little shit he is. Soon he's starting to piss me and my other siblings off, so I tell him he gets one quarter of what we all get. He keeps bitching, so I say it's one eigth and so on, then I show him a grain of rice and I say "If you keeps being a retard, next time you get a piece this size". He shuts up for a bit. Then he comes to where I'm cooking and drops some bread into the pan. ASSHOLE! I get up and go up to him, he circles aroung a table, while I follow him, then he runs to where I just was, and drops a whole motherfucking handfull of bread into the pan. FUCKING DICK! I dump everything in that pan into the trash, and go upstairs and sleep. Today, I go to school again without having done any work because of that Bitch. I got home earlier today, and I'm like this to my brother "If you do anything stupid today to annoy me, I will take your Fucking head and smash it into the corner of our table" He's still a bitch, and he says "You started it" Bitch. BITCH! SON OF A BITCH! I'm not the one who acts like a retard with self proclaimed authority all the time. And he threatens to be even more stupid. FUCK!

There's too much to type out, if I had to list all of the times he's been a bitchass at me, I wouldn't finish for a few weeks. He's that much of an asshole. As soon as I can, I'm gonna leave this hell-hole and move in somewhere else, where I can live without Bitches coming at me.

InfinityXXX
Nov 8, 2005, 08:14 PM
LOLOLOLOL! I know your pissed but this was TO funny! I'm about to make me a rant about my brother in a few minutes but I feel ya. My brother is a dumbass, double crossing, bitch, and I know how you feel when they do something out of pure spite and you try to refrain EVERY SINGLE cell, to prevent yourself from doing something you might regret.

I hope by a miracle, everything is ok.

KodiaX987
Nov 8, 2005, 08:33 PM
Why do you even bother if your family acts like ungrateful pricks?

Just do your thing on your own, and if they want in on it, you can just give 'em the finger. Don't be afraid to do it.