PDA

View Full Version : Pepophile Store Manager

adamgnome104
Nov 10, 2005, 10:53 PM
I was just watching a news article thing with interviews.

Someone phoned McDonalds, and got a 15/16 year old girl to think that she stole a purse, and freaked out at everyone. She got her to take out all her personal belongings and get the BRAINDEAD MANAGER to put them in a bag. She had to strip down to nothing, and her manager put it the bag and took it away.

The fucked up shitty braindead manager actually listened to some stupid fucker on the phone. And SHE DIDN'T HELP WHAT SO EVER! YOU KNOW GOD DAMN WELL A POLICE OFFICER ISN'T GOING TO TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!

The braindead manager, left the girl with a 43 year old man who the braindead tard actually trusted. The 43 year old pervert obvious was a pedophile. He listened to everything the caller said. She bent over backwards on a chair. The pervert slapped her until red wilts appeared all over her body.

The manager walked in after that, RIGHT PAST HER, she was begging for help but the idiot LIED IN THE INTERVIEW, holyjeebus DX

Then she was forced to masturbate him, or maybe oral sex? I never really saw it after that. I had to leave before I threw up.

THAT IS JUST UP AND I AM SO OUTRAGED AT THIS FUC.KED UP EVENT! THE MANAGER WAS AN IDIOT! THE CALLER WAS AN IDIOT! THE PEDOPHILE SUCKED FU---CKING ASS!! I never watched it after that. TOO FU---CKING DISCUSTED!

She was raped and tortured, and everyone who could help her, DIDN'T!

ALL IN THE BACK OF MCDONALDS

Imagine what SHE has to go through

Im like almost in tears cause I pity her that much.

That's like something like that happening to someone you KNOW, someone in our CLASS. DX That is discusting... DX DX DX

THEY SHOWED THE VIDEO SURVALLANCE OF IT

I ALMOST BURSTED INTO TEARS HOLY SDFJ THAT'S TOO F'ED UP FOR WORDS!!! IT WAS SO A SIN HOLY CRAPPPP DX

DX Did anyone see this or is watching this?

HOW COULD THAT BRAINDEAD SHITHEAD BELIEVE A COP WOULD WANT SOMEONE TO RAPE SOMEONE HOLY FUCKING SHITTTTTTT DX

adlkfjalsjflkasjflkajsdlkf

I should've waited to post this. IT's so fucking terrible when you watch the video of it happening holyshit. and the girl talking about it. HOLYBIGGERSHIT! DX

Did anyone else see this GAHHHH DX

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-11-11 04:24 ]</font>

Kuea
Nov 10, 2005, 11:07 PM
what... the... fuck...

I have no idea what to say about this whole thing other then that they should be shot.

Zelutos
Nov 11, 2005, 12:37 AM
And people always wondered why i hate McDonalds so much.

navci
Nov 11, 2005, 01:25 AM
I actually have trouble understanding what the story is about. From what I can gather, a girl was unjustly abused emotionally, and sexually.

See. You can't rely on anyone. Know your rights. Try to protect yourself. Someone force you to oral sex them? Bite that motherfucker's penis off. Look out for youself, because no one will look out for you. It is a public place, cry for help. RUN for help. Fight back. Defend yourself.

Ya. Bastards.

ai_no_usagi
Nov 11, 2005, 01:28 AM
I saw that. 3 things I want to know about that whole thing:
1. why would the manager listen to someone on the phone?! whether he was a real cop or not, if she was suspected of stealing anything *which I know she didn't* a REAL cop should have showed up, and a REAL cop should have searched her. why would you trust someone just SAYING that they're a cop!?

2. why would she have taken her clothes, and left someone with her?? even if it was her fiance, that was irresponsable! and as for her ignoring her asking for help, that was just wrong!

3. what would anyone get out of telling a random to strip search someone? he couldn't even see what was going on! if I was some psycho who pranked called people saying I was a cop, I would at least get a cops uniform/badge, and go down there to do it myself/watch. I would expect that someone telling someone to get strip searched has the intention of watching.

stupid people >_<

Sagasu
Nov 11, 2005, 01:33 AM
Hardly anyone is raised to take care of themselves anymore.

It sickens me.

Skorpius
Nov 11, 2005, 03:20 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9898493/

Says she was 19.

Deathscythealpha
Nov 11, 2005, 08:02 AM
On 2005-11-11 00:20, Skorpius wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9898493/

He claimed he was 'Tricked' into sodomizing someone? How the fuck can you be tricked into sodomizing someone?! What a bullshit defense that is.

Erg, just another case for the happy, happy world we live in.

Solstis
Nov 11, 2005, 08:52 AM
He does have an IQ of 83...

Dangerous55
Nov 11, 2005, 02:37 PM
According to that story, I actually feel bad for the guy too. If he really is mentally challanged then he probably thought thats what police due. Well, it seems like just a shitty situation.

The chick shoulda looked after herself she can fight back, somehow.

I am posting this picture not for this scenerio, but in general. You can't trust someone or the police to look after you always.

http://www.a-human-right.com/s_beingprey.jpg

Eihwaz
Nov 11, 2005, 05:39 PM
Okay, just read the full story here (http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051011/NEWS01/510110364).

I don't care how stupid this guy was, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that sodomy is not part of the procedure for checking to see if someone has stolen something.

EDIT: Link fixed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2005-11-12 07:18 ]</font>

PIT
Nov 12, 2005, 04:44 AM
my recomendation - kill this motherducker

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 12, 2005, 08:51 AM
On 2005-11-11 14:39, Eihwaz wrote:
Okay, just read the full story here (http://"http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051011/NEWS01/510110364").

Your link is broken, but it leads to a longer more full story when I fixed it and put it into the browser:

Caution, graphic.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051009/NEWS01/510090392

There's a picture there which is just, it leaves you speechless.

They caught the guy, after he pulled off about 70 of these events.

Smaller towns, rural areas where managers and supervisors would be more likely to obey phone calls from suspected authorities, etc.

Also it talks about how people in this industry are trained to obey and only serve others without questioning for the most part. They want to obey their authorities first and foremost.

The guy who called used phone cards and they eventually tracked him down. He researched the names of managers, employees, etc. to pull off these hoaxes.

Some people had to be pulled away by the real police when they insisted on continuing these acts, and a father of a 15 year old girl had to jump the counter to stop some employee from continuing what the caller said.

What the hell?!, seriously.
-

I work in the shitty fast food industry and I need to get the hell out of it as soon as I can.

I don't stick up for myself half as much as I should.

Our boss closes our store every night. Paychecks come in and he never brings them down to this store. We have to go up to the store across town to get our paychecks, such an inconvienence when it can take our boss like what 2 minutes out of his lazy ass day to get them and bring them down to us?

We never ask for him to do this though, maybe because he's the authority figure? Or we know he won't do it. The other day three people closed our store with our boss then all went up to the store to get our paychecks. Our boss arrived at the same time. He just laughed about it, asking if he had a paycheck too. WTF, he should be ashamed of himself in such a situation being too lazy to give us our paychecks at the same store we work at.

I tried to quit after my employees aren't trained at all and just stood around un supervised while I had to do a buncha work alone and burned myself badly and they just transferred me and gave me a lot more hours a week, which I didn't ask for.

I'm done with this job, I have enough grey hairs over things like this.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 12, 2005, 11:20 AM
Personally, I feel that what they did to that girl was uncalled for. Humiliation like that is just wrong.

Not to sound depraved or anything, but for personal curiosity, does anyone have the video to watch? I ask, not only for my own curiosity, but for my father, brother and aunt, who all work in the law field.

space_butler
Nov 12, 2005, 01:24 PM
On 2005-11-12 01:44, PIT wrote:
my recomendation - kill this motherducker

because that solves everything http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Skorpius
Nov 12, 2005, 03:47 PM
Sodomy could just be a finger. That's part of a 'search'.

Eihwaz
Nov 12, 2005, 05:33 PM
On 2005-11-12 12:47, Skorpius wrote:

I doubt that many people could fit a normal-sized purse up in there, and if they could, they'd be walking funny. Besides, from the context of the article, it sounds like he used his penis, not a finger. :3

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 12, 2005, 06:43 PM
On 2005-11-12 08:20, Blue-Hawk wrote:
Personally, I feel that what they did to that girl was uncalled for. Humiliation like that is just wrong.

Not to sound depraved or anything, but for personal curiosity, does anyone have the video to watch? I ask, not only for my own curiosity, but for my father, brother and aunt, who all work in the law field.

Its worse that they followed orders from a phone call, with no questioning it at all, or that they didn't believe the girl, their own employee that she didn't steal anything, and that the girl went along with it instead of what the caller said: "to do it there or go down to the police station to do it."

Go down to the police station, because in this case it wouldn't have happened anyway, it was a hoax, see their proof of her stealing, etc.

The other stories sound even worse.

I'm sure the video is only for the trial/legal use, not to be publicly passed around.

Skorpius
Nov 12, 2005, 07:40 PM
On 2005-11-12 14:33, Eihwaz wrote:

On 2005-11-12 12:47, Skorpius wrote:

I doubt that many people could fit a normal-sized purse up in there, and if they could, they'd be walking funny. Besides, from the context of the article, it sounds like he used his penis, not a finger. :3

The duy was told to search her. It doesn't matter if it's illogical, he did search her. "IQ of 83".

The context of the article is a little subjective, since they'd obviously make it seem far worse than what it really is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-11-12 16:42 ]</font>

Sagasu
Nov 12, 2005, 07:44 PM
On 2005-11-12 16:40, Skorpius wrote:

The duy was told to search her. It doesn't matter if it's illogical, he did search her. "IQ of 83".

The context of the article is a little subjective, since they'd obviously make it seem far worse than what it really is.

It boils down to the differences between those the believe stupidity is a valid excuse, and those who dont.

Why one has performed their actions does not change the result.

Getintothegame
Nov 13, 2005, 02:49 AM
I also saw something on Dateline about some guys going online looking for some 14 year old boy. They all showed up at the house, but a news reporter interviewed them instead.

Some people are just sick in this world.

Skorpius
Nov 13, 2005, 03:57 AM
On 2005-11-12 16:44, Sagasu wrote:
It boils down to the differences between those the believe stupidity is a valid excuse, and those who dont.

Why one has performed their actions does not change the result.

I guess that means that if a child kills a toad, that they would be as sick and demented as an adult who does the same? Lack of intelligence is a valid ezcuse. The man thought he was following the orders of an authority, and didn't know any better.

Sagasu
Nov 13, 2005, 04:20 AM
On 2005-11-13 00:57, Skorpius wrote:

I guess that means that if a child kills a toad, that they would be as sick and demented as an adult who does the same?

Yes.

Though I admit I have a personal vendetta against the excuse of not knowing any better, the ability to stop and analyze a situation is something we are born capable of, its how we've come this far.

But stupid, not knowing, or not. The toad is still dead, the girl is still raped, and the child and the man is still to blame. I believe whether or not you have the intelligence to see if you've made a mistake, you are still entirely guilty of the consequences.

What you believe is up to you.

Skorpius
Nov 13, 2005, 09:49 AM
On 2005-11-13 01:20, Sagasu wrote:
Though I admit I have a personal vendetta against the excuse of not knowing any better, the ability to stop and analyze a situation is something we are born capable of, its how we've come this far.

Some levels of intelligence don't allow a person to "analyze a situation". A person with below average IQ is told by an authority to do something, and that it's ok, they'll go and do it. I'm not sure why you think he/anyone of that IQ or lower would stop and say to themselves "Oh, wait, this might be wrong. I should fight the authority!" 83 IQ is calssified as "Borderline Intellectual Functioning", abstract thoughts of judgment are difficult to grasp.

In my example, the kid doesn't quite have the concept of death yet, while the adult does. So why should the kid be held equally as responsable as the adult for the death of the reptile?
This guy doesn't quite grasp the concept of rape, and probably never thought about it. Why should he be held responsable as much as a fully functioning adult with an IQ of 100 (which is average)?

The excuse "they didn't know better" is still valid. I'm not saying he needs to be let off the hook, though. Maybe removed from society in some kind of care.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 14, 2005, 03:36 AM
The article I linked to says he's basically getting a slap on the wrist due to his mental competency circumstances. The other manager, his fiancee at the time called off the marraige, he's being put in prison for one year, and getting put on the sex offenders list.

Why he was in a position of authority with such a low IQ is beyond my understanding here due to lack of facts.

More importantly that all of this guy's actions is the actions of the man who performed the hoaxes and ordered him to do it over the phone. Impersonating a police officer is a serious offense. He's awaiting his trial and sentencing.