PDA

View Full Version : stupid brats

bambie
Sep 7, 2002, 07:21 PM
i dont care i know you've heard itt all before but grr i gatta rant i mean fcol fsoding the lobbys while the server log in is offline give me a break why dont u little kiddies grow up and for the gey azz adults who i know fsod grow up as well the game is dead if your so dam bored go bang your head on a wall or something and stay ooff pso u dont belong there grow up you all are a bunchh of little losers ooo i got codes i can fsod a lobby well u know what we all expect it no one carrys a thing on them so they dont lose anything so whats the dam point i usally go o well guess i gatta log on again big azz deal but ok now im mad you all happy your all gay stay off and grow up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh btw have a nice day

Spy
Sep 7, 2002, 07:43 PM
I hate scotsmen.

Really.

P.S. Not really.

ABDUR101
Sep 7, 2002, 07:54 PM
Wow...thats one hell of a run on sentence.

bambie
Sep 7, 2002, 07:57 PM
sigh o well grammer suxs too =/ sue me

Spy
Sep 7, 2002, 08:13 PM
On 2002-09-07 17:57, bambie wrote:
sigh o well grammer suxs too =/ sue me

Fine! I'll see you in court!

Agent_Reav
Sep 10, 2002, 09:51 PM
People still bother to FSOD? I thought DC PSO was dead :/ Anyways, the glitch has been fixed for GC and XBOX so no need to worry..

Guile
Sep 10, 2002, 11:50 PM
People still play DC?!
when I go on there is like 2 people on...counting Oberan 1-1

but I go on late

gunome
Sep 11, 2002, 10:50 AM
theres still a shyt load of people that play, not counting JP cuz they always playin but US is jus a bunch of v1, everyone else has v2

KodiaX987
Sep 11, 2002, 11:37 AM
Actually last time I went online with PSO, almost all the US lobbies were filled with golden names. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shigecki
Sep 12, 2002, 01:03 AM
I hate scottsmen too, and the "F"ing Irish too.LOL

Shigecki
Sep 12, 2002, 01:04 AM
Just kidding, I'm "F"ing Irish.

Spy
Sep 12, 2002, 03:51 AM
On 2002-09-11 23:04, Shigecki wrote:
Just kidding, I'm "F"ing Irish.

I'm irish too. Lets go leprichan some unsuspecting blondies.

DROID8
Sep 12, 2002, 04:34 AM
He, I still play PSO and mostly on the European servers with my mates.

I don't like playing in open games because you could get FSOD.
Last time I played an open game with someone we were joined by a level 4 RAmar (I was lvl 49 at the time and the other one was lvl 38) with all kind of weird characters for a name (//!@*$#??) someting like that.
Then someone named evil hitler joined and he was lvl 100. Anyway, this lvl 4 guy started killing the lvl 100 guy and stole his weapon, so I quit immediatly. I allready lost a lvl 80 character once, and I don't want to lose this one.

Has anyone experienced the same?

Alielle
Sep 12, 2002, 09:24 AM
I used to talk smack about those tards all the time. They'd get so pissed, and it was hilarious, because they couldn't do anything about it unless I joined their games or something. So they'd run off with their buddies going, "BRB GOTTA TURN MY CODES ON." I'd watch them leave and then I'd go to another block laughing my arse off.

I guess I've been lucky in that I've only been PKed once (back around when the password break code was out) and all I lost was my money. I was still pretty pissed, but I didn't give the idiot the pleasure of ranting at him. I just silently disconnected.

Shigecki
Sep 12, 2002, 10:42 AM
My favorite ones are the young guys who feel the need to hit on every female character in the lobby. I have two female characters, and I'm a guy, and have these guys hit on me all the time, and not just "how you doing", they get mean and nasty and degrating. I think it's funny, and I do the same thing and make fun of them, and watch them get all pissed off, and not able to do anything, the only thing I'll ever loose again in money, so I feel the need to mess with these little bastards.

Shigecki
Sep 12, 2002, 10:57 AM
[quote]
On 2002-09-12 02:34, DROID8 wrote:
He, I still play PSO and mostly on the European servers with my mates.

I don't like playing in open games because you could get FSOD.
Last time I played an open game with someone we were joined by a level 4 RAmar (I was lvl 49 at the time and the other one was lvl 38) with all kind of weird characters for a name (//!@*$#??) someting like that.

My man, why were you playing with a level 4 char, when you were level 49, you get what you deserve sometimes. Stick with your own level difficulty, and that kind of thing might not happen. Hate the guys who join in on low level characters, kill everything in sight, I'm playing to get xp not to watch some high level guy kill low level monsters, sorry to get off the subject, but that really pisses me off.

Shrevn
Sep 14, 2002, 12:03 AM
Diablos... and me thinkin that they got shutdown october the 1rst... oh well Who Gives a Fuck? that game has been dead for months... give it up people MOVE ON!!!

Ness
Sep 14, 2002, 10:24 AM
On 2002-09-07 17:54, ABDUR101 wrote:
Wow...thats one hell of a run on sentence.

Most of the words couldn't be understood either.

Edit
You're right Abdur, I'd better pay attention to what I type.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2002-09-14 17:33 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Sep 14, 2002, 10:37 AM
On 2002-09-14 08:24, Ness wrote:
Most of the words couldn't be ustertood either.

... "ustertood". Hmm..yeah..I see what you mean >_>

merlin
Sep 14, 2002, 06:35 PM
In a year and a half of PSO I never ever got Pked, Fsod'd ,Bsod'd, Noled....whatever.

No-one dared. =P