PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing DS

kevlar_pso
Nov 20, 2005, 09:02 PM
I was wondering who was excited about this game. I am gettin a DS for my wife just for this game. She loves Mario Kart also, and she keepin talkin about Nintendogs.

Has any1 heard if there will be a special edition Animal Crossing themed DS? I am gonna get the special edition Mario Kart DS (which is red by the way). I know that there is a lite blue specail edition Nintendogs DS. But I'm torn between gettin the Nintendogs DS or holdin out to see if there will be an Animal Crossing DS.

space_butler
Nov 21, 2005, 01:30 PM
*stabs nintendo in the face, burns the corpse, gets a junkie to snort the ashes, shoots the junkie and dumps the corpse in a landfill somewhere.*

thats about what I think of nintendo right now >_>

Sharkyland
Nov 21, 2005, 04:26 PM
My friends so... want Animal Crossing DS, but that's them not me.

kevlar_pso
Nov 22, 2005, 12:33 PM
I will get my wife a copy for Christmas. I want one, my lil brother wants one, and my other 2 lil sisters want one also.

My wife secretly confided in me that she wants to take her DS to work just so she can pictochat w/her co-worker. Er, I mean Pictogossip w/her co-worker. l0l She even had me convince her co-worker to return the PSP she bought for Christmas for her 8 year old and get a DS. She herself turned around and told their other co-worker to return the PSP she brought for her son for Christmas and get a DS instead.

My lil bro takes his DS to class and gets answers from his buddy from across the room. l0l Good Grief!

Rion772
Nov 22, 2005, 03:02 PM
On 2005-11-22 09:33, kevlar_pso wrote:
I will get my wife a copy for Christmas. I want one, my lil brother wants one, and my other 2 lil sisters want one also.

My wife secretly confided in me that she wants to take her DS to work just so she can pictochat w/her co-worker. Er, I mean Pictogossip w/her co-worker. l0l She even had me convince her co-worker to return the PSP she bought for Christmas for her 8 year old and get a DS. She herself turned around and told their other co-worker to return the PSP she brought for her son for Christmas and get a DS instead.

My lil bro takes his DS to class and gets answers from his buddy from across the room. l0l Good Grief!

Smart kid, you should wait to see about animal crossing though, it's a great game. I might have to save my money for a DS now...