PDA

View Full Version : "Share with everybody"

Kuea
Nov 21, 2005, 11:19 PM
well I bought myself two packages of twizzlers and I brought them home

I left them in my inside hidden jacket pocket

my sister takes my jacket, finds the twizzlers and leaves them on the stairs

day or so later she asks me if I found them and I hadn't

two full packs were gone~ she goes to aks mom and she comes back and says that mom said "Those twizzlers were for everybody. Don't be a greedy ass and share."

hmm... well apparently to share with everyone is to leave the person who bought it out so he doesn't get any

now yeah I know I am ranting about candy. But this doesn't happen to only candy I buy, It happens TO FUCKING EVERYTHING!

there isn't always food here at the house so I don't eat often. Alot of my money is spent on helpign to pay bills my mom neglects or eating

I bring me some dinner home, turn my back for a few seconds and what will happen? I find my grandmother sitting there eating it on me

I buy some food for home to make lunchs at school and what happens? my entire family polishes off every fuckign thing

I tell them not to eat my food? I get something along the lines of
<mom> So what? it's my house and I'll eat what I fuckign want ( now see... my grandmother pays the fucking rent you damn bitch this isn't your fuckign house )
<Grandma> oh I'm sorry~ I didn't know it was yours. I'll buy you somethign to make up for it ( Every now and then gramma will say this and will indeed repay me so I'm okay with this one )
<Grandma> I didn't eat it ( even though someone seen you eat it or you were the only one home or such )
<sister> oh sorry ( yeah whatever )

now if I do somethign like this to one of them, they'll kick up a big fuckign stink and get mad

I am fuckign tired of this!!!!

I can't stand it anymore and I really don't have very much money at all

I work when I can but I haven't gotten a steady job yet so I don't have a good flow of money

this paired with alot of other crap going on just makes me wanna die so I can get out of here

I can't wait till graduation and a full job

yay for another crappy post of my life for people to laugh at~

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 22, 2005, 04:34 AM
Jobs are good.

Standing up for yourself is even better.

Eat food as soon as you buy it. Don't bring it home and leave it out.

Make everyone get their own damn food just like you have to.

Sooner or later they have to do it themselves when they're tired of yelling at you for not getting food for them.

Ultimatums since compromises won't work.

If you're right and they're being disrepectful, stand up for yourself. Don't let them keep you in check and at their every bidding and call.

space_butler
Nov 22, 2005, 01:45 PM
lace some stuff with laxative and leave it lyiong around. after doing that a few times they should be a little more careful what they eat http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Qrrrbrbirbel
Nov 22, 2005, 09:56 PM
On 2005-11-22 10:45, space_butler wrote:
lace some stuff with laxative and leave it lyiong around. after doing that a few times they should be a little more careful what they eat http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Great for a last resort, but first just plain go and say what you said in here to them the next time they pull something like that

Skuda
Nov 23, 2005, 11:29 AM
that is just BS eclair. I'm sure you're grandmother's actions would be legit. she's old, and she does pay the rent. old people do weird things.

your mother just takes the cake *literally*.

I have no clue what to say other than stick it out till grad. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ketchup345
Nov 23, 2005, 02:41 PM
As said, never leave food out. Don't make stuff at home.

Toss any ingrediants for your school lunch in a bag, and bring the bag to school. Assemble it there (assuming its something that could be made in such a setting, like a http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sandwich.gif). Buy the ingrediants the night before if possible, and hide them soemwhere (like an out of site corner of the vegetable crisper in the fridge, or back of the cabinet).

Apparently don't hide food in clothing. Find smeplace n your room to hide the Twizzlers/other things that won't spoil easily.

If you buy food from a place, sit and eat it there or eat in the car. Make sure its parked of course, since if I remember correctly, you live in the same state as I, which just put that new driving law into effect.

War_Child
Nov 26, 2005, 03:56 PM
I'm going to have to go with the others on this one and say if you buy food that's edible right away, do so.

Do you have a locker at school? Mayhaps put some yummies in there and bring them home a little bit at a time.

Be kind to your grandmother. She pays for the house, and like someone said earlier, she's old. At least she tries to make up for it sometimes as you mentioned.

I'd say store your food elsewhere but that doesn't seem very practical =/ eh I tried

ABDUR101
Nov 26, 2005, 04:17 PM
Your family just fucking fails, really.

Nothing pisses me off quite like a disrespectful household of twats. Expecially when the adults are worse than children.

Your grandmother seems to be the only decent one of the bunch.

Maridia
Nov 27, 2005, 03:16 AM
Eclair, I would suggest making plans to move out as soon as possible. You must have a friend somewhere you can crash with for awhile until you get your stuff together. That's ridiculous and you shouldn't have to stand for it. Your mother is absolutely horrible sounding and I'd love to give her a piece of my mind. Work hard to find a place to go to get away from all that. There has to be other options. Find'em. And be strong. Next time, hide your twizzlers under your mattress. Learn to use better hiding places. <_< Pull up floorboards.

ColonD
Nov 27, 2005, 03:21 AM
Everyone loves Grandmas, and as they've said, cut her a bit of slack.
And their advice is good and legit, though it may be annoying to keep track of all the hiding places for food etc.
And be careful of what clothing your sister tends to borrow. (Though in my mind, clothes should not be a shared thing.)
And if your sister starts sneaking into your room, then I'd advise laser sensors and turrets. (Okay, that last sentance wasn't serious, but I didn't know how I could help there.)