PDA

View Full Version : PSO-Xbox US seeking items.... (Completed)

Soulvayne
Nov 22, 2005, 06:20 PM
I'm currently searching for a Syncesta and a "legit" pair of guld millas with hit% so I'm not really looking for 127% stuff.

I have a bunch of units, weapons, materials and that such to trade for them just let me know what your looking for and If I have it or can get it from a friend I'll try to work something out.

my Gamertag is Soulvane and I tend to run around on my character ShatterStar if you need to get a hold of me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soulvayne on 2005-11-22 16:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soulvayne on 2005-11-27 12:15 ]</font>

DarkEliteRico
Nov 27, 2005, 01:08 PM
i'll see what i can come up with, i've got my Guld Milas but i'd take a stroke of god for me to trade them off.....wanna help hunt for Syncesta (too lazy to pipe it now) if so i'll give you one

Soulvayne
Nov 27, 2005, 03:15 PM
ack, sorry I meant to edit this last night, a friend of mine was able to find someone willing to trade their guldmillas with 100% hit already. Though they are probably dupes they still get the job done until I can find the two handguns myself.

I was also able to find a syncesta in trade, Oran hunter had 4 of them just taking up space.