PDA

View Full Version : Socom II

Rion772
Nov 22, 2005, 09:29 PM
I'm sure it's already been talked about here, I must have missed it if it was. But I thought it would be alright to make a new topic about it.

Answer any of the following questions.

What's your favorite gun? Why?
What's your favorite map? Why?
What's your favorite team to be on, Terrorists or Seals? Why?
What do you think about the game, overall?
Do you still play?
How often do you play?
Have you played at all?
How long do you plan on playing if you still do?

My anwers are:

What's your favorite gun? Why?
M87ELR (a sniper rifle), HK5, or IW-80 A2. I liek the M87ELR because I love sniping, it's a 1-hit kill weapon usually (depends on where u hit the person). I like the HK5 because it's under-rated but accurate. The IW-80 A2 is probably the best Seal weapon, many players consider it as a cheap weapon because it makes killing easy.

I like the Seals, I feel it's more fun to be a good guy.

My favorite map to be on is probably Fishhook. I like it so much because I can sit back on the catwalk near the tunnel and people run out and don't see me so I shoot them, it's funny as fuc!<. To play that map and do that I have to be a terrorist though...

I think it's a great game.

I still play, on the weekends I play online because I can only do it at my dads house, during the week I practice offline.

I plan on still playing for a few months, maybe longer. I'm not too sure yet, I still have a ton of fun with it. I really love when in 1 round you kill everyone on the other team, it's pretty funny to come out of that round and be like "HAHA YOU GUYS SUCK, I DOWNED ALL OF YOU BY MYSELF. I CAN ITCH MY BA!!S BETTER THAN YOU CAN PLAY!!!". I take my bragging rights to the extreme, I get carried away...

ALSO CURRENTLY I ONLY PLAY ON MY COUSINS NAME THERE BECAUSE HE LIVES THERE AND PLAYS ALL THE TIME SO I HAVN'T BOTHERED MAKING A NEW NAME. THIS WEEK I AM.

Edit* ...Guess I'm the only one...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rion772 on 2005-11-24 08:19 ]</font>