PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WEATHER!!??

InfinityXXX
Nov 27, 2005, 01:58 PM
GOD, We have no cool air so our whole house suffered during the summer heat and at one point my mom had some money to fix the cool air but since it was November we thought "whats the point of fixing the cool air now/ We can use that money for x-mas" but AS SOON as we spent that money it STAYS HOT! I haven't even had the chance to wear my coat because of the heat! I'm still sweating when I fall asleep. I'm in OKLAHOMA! The midwest, we always get extremely hot summers and extremely COLD fall and winter!

DAMN THIS GLOBAL WARMING, DAMN IT TO HELL!!!!!!!

ABDUR101
Nov 27, 2005, 02:09 PM
*walks back in to find more aerosol cans*

...I'm doing my part for the east coast, yo.

My hope is to have the east coast stay within the same two degrees year round, just like Hawaii. Of course, that will mean Hawaii be no longer be a viable place to live, but too fucking bad. =D

KaFKa
Nov 28, 2005, 05:22 AM
<3 abdur

Zelutos
Nov 30, 2005, 06:00 PM
It finally snowed here in Medicine Hat yesterday..needless to say, the tobaganning party my friends and i wanted to have may now succeed http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RADiaNtVOiD
Nov 30, 2005, 06:24 PM
On 2005-11-30 15:00, Zelutos wrote:
It finally snowed here in Medicine Hat yesterday..needless to say, the tobaganning party my friends and i wanted to have may now succeed http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HaHa "tobaganning" what a funny thing. I lived in Iowa and we would do the same thing. It is a great thing to get a bunch of them in a row and sled down the hill like a train W00T!! ...just watch out for trees...

ColonD
Dec 1, 2005, 08:40 AM
There is a foot of snow here in Montana, which I have to drag a backpack through.(Back problems, so I can't have it on my back.) I just hope we don't have a freak snow storm in june/july again.
That was... confusing.

Zelutos
Dec 1, 2005, 12:55 PM
On 2005-12-01 05:40, ColonD wrote:
There is a foot of snow here in Montana, which I have to drag a backpack through.(Back problems, so I can't have it on my back.) I just hope we don't have a freak snow storm in june/july again.
That was... confusing.

XD that was very entertaining. Waking up in the morning, thinking it's going to be a nice day outside...then going outside and the sky looks weird..and next thing you know your covered in snow...what a wonderful wait for the bus that day was ><