PDA

View Full Version : Trading..?

zwandude15
Nov 27, 2005, 02:43 PM
Not sure if this will be allowed under Trade, but i figured i'd try before it gets moved. What do you think about Mem. card trading and who might actually consider that? Just curious..

Forte1224
Nov 27, 2005, 05:49 PM
I'm already doing this in PSO-U forums with someone right now.

Since I can't go online, it's good for me.

If you wanna do this with me, just PM me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Forte1224 on 2005-11-27 14:50 ]</font>

Delfi
Dec 2, 2005, 01:03 PM
mem card trading ? wots that all about then? first time ive heard of it..lol.

zwandude15
Dec 2, 2005, 06:07 PM
On 2005-12-02 10:03, Delfi wrote:
mem card trading ? wots that all about then? first time ive heard of it..lol.

Mem. Card trading (Memory card trading). I've only heard about this, and seen it scarcely around these forums. You trade with someone else (offline players) across the country (possibly canada as well) by giving a *spare* memory card with a character and the item you want to trade (through mail i believe..) to someone else, and they do the same for you. If my assumptions are wrong, please correct me on the issue, as i have never personally experienced a mem. card trade.

Forte1224
Dec 2, 2005, 06:48 PM
Yep.

I'm sending out the trade today. After I recieve from that guy I'm trading with, feel free to ask me to trade. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

zwandude15
Dec 3, 2005, 03:28 AM
Alright, cool Forte...I'll definitely see about doing that. Although, i have to admit, my "spare" mem. card would be one full of characters, but assuming i could trust you....

We could definitely have something happen. When i have time, i'll send you a list of weapons/equipment i have, and if there's nothing that interests you, tell me something that might, as i have characters of ranging ID's and could consider finding you something you're looking for.

It would also be smart to inform me about what you want *thinks about checking your profile...* and what you would find an equal trade as well. I'll get working on a list soon though, no worries...

r0llz69
Dec 3, 2005, 12:53 PM
lol...dosen't it say in one of the sticky topics that this is highly disaproved??

Forte1224
Dec 3, 2005, 01:18 PM
I'm sending out a mem. card today. if I dun get anything, It's my loss I guess.

Delfi
Dec 3, 2005, 07:16 PM
Well if you dont mind the possability of losing a memory card then i guess its all very well after all who would be stupid enough to send out a memcard with any character they are currently using just make a new one lol.

And i guess that no one would be daft enough to give a trader his/her address and not send them anything knowing they might turn up to avenge their anger of not getting the item they were promised lol

Could even make a movie outta this - mr spielberg if u do u owe me loyalties lol.

r0llz69
Dec 3, 2005, 09:20 PM
if i was rich i would consider it.

zwandude15
Dec 4, 2005, 01:43 AM
Not sure, but i think its possible you could send the mem. card, and have them return it, no? lol, just a thought to those who didnt think about it...

Delfi
Dec 4, 2005, 07:13 AM
to zwandude - it was thought about - but seeing as its a TRADE you get a mem card in return so its pointless returning them lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delfi on 2005-12-04 04:14 ]</font>

zwandude15
Dec 4, 2005, 11:14 AM
On 2005-12-04 04:13, Delfi wrote:
to zwandude - it was thought about - but seeing as its a TRADE you get a mem card in return so its pointless returning them lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delfi on 2005-12-04 04:14 ]</font>

im glad you took that sarcastically. I only meant this in the case that you had characters on it in the first place. Sorry for the confusion if you took that literally, lol.

Forte1224
Dec 4, 2005, 03:26 PM
Lol. This is why people who do this senhds out a spare mem card.

And the one I sent out has a level 91 purplenum in it. And it's my spare. :/

Well, make sure you make a list sometime.

you can see my list in that "catalog" thread.