PDA

View Full Version : Whats up?

Olga
Nov 28, 2005, 07:43 PM
Whats up...?

Anything new?

Charmander02
Nov 28, 2005, 07:57 PM
im trying to make a new Rati for a FOmar that im making soon, but its hard cause i have to use my brothers ranger for the job, hoping to make it a 25/25/50/100, so yeah thats wats up with me.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 29, 2005, 02:35 AM
The latest sticky, that's what's up.

It was taken down earlier today, so what I said was a lie or a fib, or was it something else entirely, like yesterday's news?

Who's doing what now?

Exactly.

Olga
Nov 30, 2005, 07:13 PM
awsome... im doing work... ugh... *sigh*

THIS STINKS!

Sef
Nov 30, 2005, 07:15 PM
Pwnt.

Scejntjynahl
Nov 30, 2005, 07:25 PM
Reading about fish in the west coast having both male and female reproductive organs due to high amounts of estrogen in the water because of the rise of women using birth control pills.

Tact
Nov 30, 2005, 07:38 PM
On 2005-11-30 16:25, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Reading about fish in the west coast having both male and female reproductive organs due to high amounts of estrogen in the water because of the rise of women using birth control pills.

Something for me to eat. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Wyndham
Nov 30, 2005, 09:21 PM
thats weird.
i just apparently did an evil laugh on the phone and i didnt notice.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 30, 2005, 11:50 PM
On 2005-11-30 16:25, Scejntjynahl wrote:

That friends, is quite worse than both mercury poisoning AND Mr. Burns' 3 eyed nuclear power plant fish!

I may never eat fish again, thanks a bundle of hermy fish Scejntjynahl!

Olga
Dec 1, 2005, 08:42 PM
Did you know that some fish have small amounts of mercury in it..?
-Tuna
-salmon... its true

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 2, 2005, 02:25 AM
On 2005-12-01 17:42, Olga wrote:
Did you know that some fish have small amounts of mercury in it..?
-Tuna
-salmon... its true

Are you talking to me?

On 2005-11-30 20:50, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

That friends, is quite worse than both mercury poisoning FROM EATING THE FISH AND Mr. Burns' 3 eyed nuclear power plant fish!

I've eaten plenty of fish in my lifetime, its more beneficial to you than the myth of the trace mercury being extremely harmful to you.

But of course, I don't catch my own fish to eat often. The water around here is pretty bad. There are warning signs up reminding people of the mercury and contaminants that the bay's fish may have. Only eat 2 or less for every person, even more so for pregnant women and children.

But I'm thinking you weren't really talking to me and just wanted to scare people away from eating fish with your well known fact about mercury poisoning.

Thank you, come again!