<Hayabusa-> They got stuck in some ass?
<Hayabusa-> You put a cap in they ass?!
<Tinsle> >_> wtf
<Hayabusa-> Cap.
<Hayabusa-> Yo ass.
<Hayabusa-> Like fun words to use.
<_Ted_> .....
<Hayabusa-> Cap his ass!
<Hayabusa-> By that I mean, put a baseball cap on him.
<Hayabusa-> You dig.
<Tinsle> >_>
<Tinsle> haya really likes teh ass
<Hayabusa-> Ass mode.
<Hayabusa-> Sounds better than "meanie head" mode.
<Tinsle> >_>
<Tinsle> =^.^=
03:31:37 * Tact (~Tact@****.net) has joined #psow
03:31:43 * Tact (~Tact@****.net) has left #psow
<Hayabusa-> wow
<Hayabusa-> 6 seconds
<Hayabusa-> Thanks tact.
-

6 seconds, Thanks tact. = http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
what? Going on. :/ = after that, Solstis was right- I am a crazyman on the street complete with sign. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2005-11-29 00:10 ]</font>

Sayara
Nov 29, 2005, 10:39 AM
Tinsle needs to be tamed and shot. Apperently.

geewj
Nov 29, 2005, 01:07 PM
ionally distraught by this turn of events and immediately starting crying over the loss of my beloved ice cream cone. I was just sitting there bawling my eyes out, when all of a sudden who should come swooping out of the sky but BATMAN!

Smooth as silk, he landed right on top of that ice cream truck, punched a hole through the roof and savagely strangled the driver while trying to wrest control of the steering wheel away from him. The truck swerved out of control, tipped over onto its side, slide into a telephone pole, and immediately burst into flames.

Not skipping a beat, Batman pulled the driver from the flaming wreckage and proceeded to beat the ever living bejesus out of him, the whole time just ranting and ra

Ryna
Nov 29, 2005, 01:11 PM
This afternoon, I was surfing on the internet, when I started to get the munchies. So I went into the kitchen to get something to eat, only we didn't really have that much to eat. I did manage to find half a bag of seasoned fries in the freezer though, so I threw those in the oven for about twenty minutes.

God, I love seasoned fries. They're so tasty and yummy.

So anyway, I go back into the living room with my plate full of fries, and who should I see at the keyboard? BATMAN!

"Holy hell, what are you doing here, Batman?" I asked him.

"Nothing much. Just writing something on the internet. Hey, what's that over there?" I turned around to see what he was pointing at (Nothing), and when I looked back...

He was gone.

Tact
Nov 29, 2005, 03:17 PM
You're welcome, Haya. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Mixfortune
Nov 29, 2005, 03:57 PM
INSANE DPS!!