PDA

View Full Version : PSU for anoter console?

fronebullare
Nov 29, 2005, 03:18 PM
So PSU is going to the PS2 and PC(Noooooooo!!).But with the upcoming release of the next-gen consoles,excluding the x-box360 since thats already out,do you think/know if it will be for someting else?(GOD I hope it comes out for the X-box360 because thats what i'm getting)

Dhylec
Nov 29, 2005, 03:53 PM
From your post, it seemt hat you have know there is no release for any other system other than PS2 & PC - at least in the near future. So please, refrain from creating topics when you already knew the answer. ;]

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 29, 2005, 04:12 PM
the official word is they are considering it, but they have made no such announcements. My guess if it were to happen, it would be version 2 kind of thing where the PS2's processor just wouldn't be enough anymore for an upgrade. (Heck i'd be surprised if it even ran at 15 fps given the minimum PC requirements against the PS2's processor clock. I played it at Digital Life, and trust me, it didn't run at a full 30 fps)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-11-29 13:13 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Nov 29, 2005, 04:36 PM
Why me? Before you ask questions that have already answered, Im going to give you some advice...

READ
THE
TOPICS

I can understand if youre new. Thats why you read past subjects & try to catch up. Then, if you dont understand, its ok. Posting topics done before gets them locked up & it ends up being pointless.

Para
Nov 29, 2005, 05:04 PM
wait you played PSU? What were your impressions?

PhruitBaskit
Nov 29, 2005, 09:01 PM
Sticky Topics! (Does that ring a bell?) Seriously, read 'em first...

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 30, 2005, 08:50 AM
Yes i played PSU. Aside from the framerate (which may have just simply been the fact that it was an alpha build) the controls were pretty good.

Ryna
Nov 30, 2005, 09:31 AM
Since this topic seems to have run its course, I am going to lock it.