PDA

View Full Version : "Memories"

Vigil
Sep 10, 2002, 06:39 PM
1 year aniversary of the defeat of Dark Falz and 6 month aniversary of the reign of terror caused by Lady Mayhem(http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=14159&forum=12&88). Times had been quite peaceful for some time, hunters started families or they just moved on to some other sort of business. People moved on, fighting was no longer necessary. Pioneer 2 had land and now was just a large museum dedicated to all of those who had lost their lives on Ragol. This is where this story begins...

"TALILA..."

"Coming, coming, whats your hurry?"
Talila had just finished getting ready to go out with a friend on a date. It seems so long since she had seen all her friends, she had no idea what had happened to most of them. She did know that WarChild had gotten married to Nakago and started a family. Talila had seen the children when they were first bor but now she has no idea what they looked like.
"Ok, im ready. Shall we go then." said Talila

"Lets go then."
The two head out on their date to the night club, "Memories", that Talila had bought. Everyone who was anyone was going to be there, the old Principal Tyrell from Pioneer 2 was going to join the party and all the other hunters who were in the surrounding area.

"Vigil do you think people would think it weird that we are going out?"

"I told you already, we are not related, just thrown together by sheer chance when we were young."

"I know but everyone else thinks were related..."

"Shhh, ill make it clear to them, ok?"

"Ok"
Talila and Vigil had grown up together and were friends as long as they could remember. Vigil is a mysterious person so this is rare that he would go on a date. Soon after their short chat they arrive at the night club. A valet walks up to the car as they drive up.

"Please do be careful this car is very specail to me" says Vigil to the Valet.

"I will do my best"
With that the vallet takes the keys and drives off to the valet parking.

"Well lets head in then" says Vigil.

"Yes lets"
At the door the bouncer greets Talila

"Hello Miss Talila will you be coming in tonight?" Asks the bouncer.

"Of course you silly, you know how important today is"

"Yes thats right, ok go on in"

"Thank you, if anyone comes that is on this list let them in, also if anyone says they know me have them show you my card in their card list, and if its not their then just mail me"

"Yes mam"
With that Vigil and Talila enter into the party which had already started and many geusts had already entered...

(This is a fan fic that anyone can add too, thats what makes it interesting, but please try and stay with the general story)

~Talila

War_Child
Sep 10, 2002, 09:33 PM
"Talila!!! It's been awhile!" Called out WC, sitting at a table with some form of drink. "Have a seet, Naka's out on business again ._."

WC the noticed the man beside her, hand in ahnd with Talila.

"Vigil? Talila? o.O Did I miss something? Since when were you two a couple? i thought you were related o.O"

Vigil
Sep 11, 2002, 06:00 PM
"No we are not related." States Vigil

"Its good to see you after so long WarChild http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif" Says Talila Smiling "Ya just as Vigil said, we are not related, itss too bad that Naka had to miss this event"
Vigil and Talila sit down at the table with WarChild.

~Talila

KingCanin
Sep 14, 2002, 09:15 PM
Canin had been waiting in line at the "Memories" night club every night for 3 months now. He just knew this was his night to get in! He was nearing the front of the line, but the bouncer looked none to pleased wth anything.

The bouncer pointed to the two people on either side of Canin and said "You and you. Everyone else, BEAT IT!"

"I've been here every night for the last 3 months! You know me by name now! Can't you just do me a favor and let me in?"

"Sorry buddy, full crowd tonight. You, behind the weiner, you're in."

"I thought it was a full crowd!"

"Oops. I lied. Go away before I have to make you go away."

And so Canin left, but he'd be back the next night. And the next. That bouncer would have to let him in! .... Someday.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KingCanin on 2002-09-14 19:21 ]</font>

RavenTW
Sep 14, 2002, 09:40 PM
A tall HUmar watched the scene as as people were dumped and allowed in to the nightclub, and watched as one especially dissapointed human walked away sulking.

Look at 'em. Falz is gone one lousy year and they celebrate like there's no tommorrow! And then they only select a few people to have "real" fun, leaving the others to have crude, on-organized celebrations. Pests, that's what they are, the HUmar said to himself. He then briskly walked to the other HUmar.*

"Hey, saw you got dumped from the club."

"Who wants to know?"

"No one, in particular, but I was wondering if you would still like to get in."

"You can do that?"

"I got connections," the hunter said as he waved a little card showing the information of the club's owner, Talila.

"Great! Oh, my name is Canin. Yours?"

"Just call me Eclipse for now."

The two then walked back to the club. They were near the entrance, when the bouncer stopped them. "Nuh-uh, only if your on the list, or have the owner's card."

Eclipse slipped Talila's card to Canin, then brought out another card with Talila's information.

"Uh...er, I guess your in."

Canin smiled. However, oblivious to everyone except Eclipse, the bouncer fingered his hip, typing out an e-mail to Talila. "Some brat who's been trying to get in for the past three months all of a sudden showed up with another guy, and both of them had your card."

The place was extravegent, not like normal nightclubs Eclipse was used to. "Go have some fun, meet a nice girl or somthing," the hunter told Canin, then he went to look for Talila.

Ready or not, here I come...

---------------------------------------------
*I'm guessing your char is a HUmar. Hopefully I'm right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2002-09-14 19:41 ]</font>

Deathscythealpha
Sep 15, 2002, 09:12 AM
Somewhere, near the back of club Memories, Malice was slumped over a table, making low groaning noises. Around his head lay the rememnants of alcholic drinks, quite a few alcholic drinks.

"How did i let them get me wrecked again?" he said t himself as he tried to raise his head, but as everything started spinning, he decided to put it down again.

When he met up with the guys again, he was going to show them the pointy end of his agito.

War_Child
Sep 15, 2002, 12:23 PM
"So...." WC asked, swirling her drink, trying to make conversation. "How long have you and Vigil been together now?"

She heard the familiar sound of someone getting incoming mail, and checked her system only to find no thing. "Talila, I think you've got a message.."

Vigil
Sep 15, 2002, 08:01 PM
"Ya its me" says Talila opening up her mail.
Talila fingers through a few old messages and gets to the new one.

"Oh its just the bouncer, hehehe, he finally got in, well now he gets to see the inside."

"Who?" says WarChild.

"Canin, i made it hard for him to enter for the past 3 months, well i geuss the funs over :/. Well me and Vigil have been together for a few weeks now"

~Talila

RavenTW
Sep 15, 2002, 08:45 PM
Eclipse looked long and hard to find Talila. Crap! You'd think it would be easy to spot the owner of a nightclub!

The hunter kept looking around, until he finally spotted a girl who closed her e-mail messenger and talked to 2 other hunters. Could it be? Hmmm...

The HUmar walked over to the threesome. "Hello, might you be the extravegent owner of this place, Talila?"

Vigil
Sep 15, 2002, 10:32 PM
"Why yes i am" replied Talila "and who might you be?"
Talila looks over the hunter trying to figure out his intentions...

~Talila

Deathscythealpha
Sep 17, 2002, 04:17 PM
Malice stumbled out of the second floor toilets. No one would be using that cubicle for a while.

He stumbled it bit further and fell onto the railings of a balcony. His head hung over the edge and he had to hold back the urge to vomit again. He looked down into a cubicle where three figures sat. He recognised one as the clubs owner, Talila.

'Better not be sick on her' he thought.

The other two were Warchild and Vigil. Vigil was holding one of Talila's hands. He thought they were related though...

A fourth figure, a tall Humar stood at the table, seeming to be adressing Talila. Malice was wondering what was going on. If he could hold of the urge to be sick again, and stop seeing double, this might start getting interesting.

KingCanin
Sep 17, 2002, 07:34 PM
He was in. It was three months trying to get in, and someone else gets in their first try. All because of a stupid card. N matter, he was here now. And wow, was it ever something.

He spotted the guy who let him in chatting with a few people at the bar, so he figured he wouldn't bother him. No, instead Canin decided to just chill out at the back of the bar. Take in all the sights. It sure felt good to be without that Saber +75 he had to use during the Falz assualts. Things were finally back to normal.

But now was not a time to remember, now was a time to PARTY!

"Hey Ladies, you come here often?"

RavenTW
Sep 18, 2002, 06:45 PM
Eclipse had finally met her, now it was time to finish the mission.

"May I talk to you personally?"

"Ok."

The hunter guided her to a secluded section of the nightclub, and whispered to her.

"I'll be blunt. We beleive somone might make an attempt on your life. We don't know when, we don't know why, but we've getting threats to you.

"Who's 'we'?"

"An elite division of the Hunter's Guild, ma'am. We wanted to keep it secret at first, but when the unknown person who's threatening you specifically said he would strike at this party, we figured it was time to let you know."

The girl looked at Eclipse with a glance of horrer in her eyes. "I've been assigned to protect you. He will have to go through me first."

Vigil
Sep 19, 2002, 05:19 PM
"All right, but if there is any way i can help out, im not just a toy that can be tossed around so easily" replied Talila "Can we head back to the table?"

The two head back to the table and Talila sits down next to Vigil and grabs on to him and wispers to him what she was just told with an added "...please protect me."

The party strarted to step up a bit and people were having a merry time...

~Talila

War_Child
Sep 19, 2002, 06:53 PM
WC notices the concerned look on Talila and Vigil's faces, and also the worried look of the newcomer.

"Talila, what's wrong?" WC asked as she patted her leg, making sure her concealed Yaskimov 2000h was still in it's place. If she was alone, she was never without it.

Vigil
Sep 20, 2002, 10:18 PM
Talila quickly types out a discrete mail to WarChild telling all she was told and sends it with the vibrate only, no beeep.
"Nothing, dont you worry" Talila said winking at WarChild with an eye that our geust could not see...

~Talila