PDA

View Full Version : New tech(nic/nique) shown in Battle video

EspioKaos
Dec 1, 2005, 12:30 AM
This may not be very big news for most, but with myself being a big fan of techniques -- or, as SonicTeam wants to call them in PSU, technics -- I'm happy to see a new addition to the familiar favorites from PSO.

About 45 or so seconds into the "Battle of..." video that was recently released, there's a clip of Ethan going up against a Boravohla. He has a rod equipped with two technics assigned to it. The square button casts gifoie, while the triangle casts a different type of fire tech called "gidiiga." (Not really sure how SonicTeam will translate this. Possibly "gideega" or something similar.) Now, looking at the icon for this tech, it appears to be the same as that for gifoie; a large circle with four dots placed on it, all equidistant from each other. The only difference I can tell is that gifoie's icon is red while gidiiga's is orange. As for the actual technic's visualization, it seems to create a large wall of fire around the one who casts it.

EDIT: Fixed subject. It cut off the last two words for some reason. I guess it may have been the quotation marks I originally used around "Battle."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2005-11-30 21:38 ]</font>