PDA

View Full Version : Your character in my comic! What do you want to see?

Flame
Sep 11, 2002, 07:58 PM
give me their stats and I'll see what I can do.
I'm currently working on the storyboard sketches and would like a character for a temporary villian. Also, what do you want to see? pso based or a little originality?

RavenTW
Sep 11, 2002, 09:08 PM
I wouldn't mind making an evil char (I'm good when it comes to desgining a character, I'm just not good under pressure). The problem is, I don't have an actual character at the moment >_<

I would be willing to help in any way possible. I would like to see originality in a PSO enviroment, if that's what you mean.

Good luck!

KodiaX987
Sep 12, 2002, 09:25 AM
Is all you need a villain?

Flame
Sep 12, 2002, 05:13 PM
well....I'm open to any suggestions. However I do not want to reveal any story elements.

KodiaX987
Sep 19, 2002, 01:16 PM
Okay, then, say... What about Insa-Elenor? She's part RAcaseal and part La Dimenian; if you didn't read the stories about her or saw the pics I have the links for either or all of 'em if you need so. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shadow_Blade
Sep 19, 2002, 08:43 PM
I suggest explosions...and lots of em!

RavenTW
Sep 19, 2002, 09:20 PM
You can use my HUmar Eclipse (I have copyrights to his name! Well, not really, but I like to use his name a lot!) as a villan, and if you want, Scion for some other role. (PLZ make him a loner!)

Vecar
Jul 31, 2003, 08:10 PM
You could use my char, he is a RAcast easily made into whatever ya need. If you want either PM me or search fer my name and you will find em

Brett
Jul 31, 2003, 08:42 PM
use my characters for whatever in the world u please. they're in the char bank.

HunterKieran
Aug 2, 2003, 10:02 AM
You can use mine:

Kieran (black with silver)
Class: HUmar
Level: 44
SectionID: SKYLY
Mag: SEGA SATURN (200)
Weapon of Choice: Dark Flow or Twin +250

Demon-Kieran (white robes with red under)
Class: FOmar
Level: 20
SectionID: REDRIA
Mag: HAMBURGER (200)
Weapon of Choice: Twin +250

Joshmaul (Black robes with blue trim)
Class: FOmar
Level: 2
SectionID: PINKAL
MAG: PIAN (120)
Weapon of Choice: His bare hands!

Helios
Aug 2, 2003, 06:22 PM
hucasts make good villians eg. kireek

Osiris
Hucast
lv 116
-Asuka
Red/black suit
-orange Rati

Cannibal-Snowman
Aug 2, 2003, 06:54 PM
Here's a character you can use:

Name: Snake
Class: HUmar
Section ID: Yelloboze
Description: Black and Orange Hunter uniform (more black than orange). He also has Orange/Brown hair, and a long scar running across his right eye. His eye color is green. Skin is partially pale.
Alignment: Evil (he makes a good evil character)
Weapon of choice: Last Survivor

I think that's everything.

Sunblast
Aug 2, 2003, 10:37 PM
My character is pretty evil, but not villan style, more like Anti-hero (Will that still work?). I hope you find use for him anyway. Here's his info from the Character Bank:
NAME: Sunblast
CLASS: RAmar
SECTION ID: PURPLENUM
LOCATION OF RESIDENCE: Small apartment near the Hunter's Guild. He wants to someday live on Ragol.
Face: Mask that covers all. There are clear plastic eyes over the eyeholes. (This is not an actual face, as I made it up myself.)
EYE COLOR: Blue, but appears yellow due to his mask
HAIR TYPE/COLOR: Spikes pointing backwards (RAmar Hairstyle #8), Purple (150 red, 35 green, 230 blue)
SKIN COLOR: Pale White (Can't see it, though)
VOICE DESCRIPTION: Low pitched, almost evil sounding
COSTUME COLORS: Dark Purple & Some Black
HEIGHT: 5' 10"
WEIGHT: 175 lbs
WEAPON(S): Varista, H&S 25 JUSTICE, Havoc Cannon, Booma's Claw
RIGHT/LEFT HANDED: Right-Handed
ALIGNMENT: Good, willing to do evil acts to accomplish his goals
COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: Uses Strong Attack to knock enemies back so he can stand his ground much longer. He can also badly hurt enemy hunters on quests with one attack of his Booma's Claw.
NON-COMBAT SKILLS: Uses Resta on his friends a lot. Has some basic hacking skills.
LIKES: Playing with MAGs and rabbits, fighting Volt Opt, and Rappies
DISLIKES: Greedy Forces
FAVORITE FOODS: Hotpockets
HOBBIES: Raises and trains a pet rabbit. Likes to go on trips to Ragol with weaker hunters to show off his skills.
HABITS/QUIRKS: Always seems to be eating.
PERSONALITY: Cocky as heck. He's willing to go for looking cool over fighting well. He's the living embodyment of "The ends justify the means". He plays the role of Anti-hero most often. Finds Rappies to be incredibly adorable, but he'll still kill them if he has to. He is used to being the leader of his group. Very greedy, so he loves to take all the Meseta, but will donate or buy items for his friends every once in a while. He is unfailingly loyal to his leader and allies until he or she shows any dishonesty or corruption.
BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Has had many previous jobs, too many to list. He's pretty secretive. Allies himself only with Cosmo, a red HUcast, who is most useful when he is taking out traps invisible to Sunblast, and Mriswith, a FOmar that resembles a dark green ninja that is weak in compaison to Sunblast and Cosmo.

Hope he fits the bill!

Hikosaka
Aug 3, 2003, 05:19 PM
Use the Character Bank. I'll leave this thread open for people to post ideas, but if there is one more posting of a character profile, I will lock it.

Flame
Aug 3, 2003, 07:14 PM
holy monkies, who bumped this post up?? this is really old. But ironically I will still use it.

cajun
Aug 4, 2003, 09:52 PM
Whoa this is really old like 2002. And since you have already started...this is pointless lol.

Flame
Aug 5, 2003, 02:17 PM
took the words right outta my mouth there buddy.