PDA

View Full Version : Let me get this straight.

goofyfoot12
Dec 4, 2005, 07:08 PM
PSU's character design is characters that are pre-created, and you only can create your own char. online. am i right?

Tact
Dec 4, 2005, 07:11 PM
That's pretty much a good summary of it. You make characters online. Offline, you're stuck with Ethan and friends.

And this belongs in the PSU forum, no?

PrinceBrightstar
Dec 4, 2005, 07:35 PM
There is no "solo mode" for PSU is another way to put it.

OdinTyler
Dec 4, 2005, 09:20 PM
If ppl read each other's posts, they wouldnt keep asking the same questions over & over & OVER again...

Zarode
Dec 4, 2005, 09:30 PM
On 2005-12-04 18:20, OdinTyler wrote:
If ppl read each other's posts, they wouldnt keep asking the same questions over & over & OVER again...

Get used to it, espically when PSU comes out.

OdinTyler
Dec 4, 2005, 09:33 PM
Oh Im used to it. Its just happening so much lately. Such a surge of noo--er new ppl. How hard is it to read the posts, when you have time...THEN ask. Geez.

Rion772
Dec 4, 2005, 10:33 PM
On 2005-12-04 18:33, OdinTyler wrote:
Oh Im used to it. Its just happening so much lately. Such a surge of noo--er new ppl. How hard is it to read the posts, when you have time...THEN ask. Geez.

Silly, silly tyler. There'll always be people who refuse to read the other posts and ask old questions. People are just...lazy.

And yes only in online mode can you create a character, offline you're stuck with being ethan. Sucks doesn't it? I'd prefer if they kept the old character system where you could use your offline char online.

BroomopUK
Dec 5, 2005, 10:06 AM
im sure there will be a offline editor or dumper to dump ur online saves and use it offline http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif i know for sure i would make one for PC!! if it has a offline mode!! lol

OdinTyler
Dec 5, 2005, 10:19 AM
ST says theyre doing it to focus on the offline part. I think they finally got smart & are keeping player chars online with good reason. The reason is that way ppl cant use cheat methods online as theyd be caught right away. Its sneaky on ST's part, but, smart. If it works, it will save us all a headache.

Oh & Rion. Youre silly too. Ive seen you get...perturbed over ppl not paying attention as well. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif