PDA

View Full Version : King Kong vs Titanic

eXo
Dec 6, 2005, 06:16 PM
I was watching cnn while waiting to see the weather forcast this morning,when the guy started discussing the highest grossing movies of all time and # 1 was Titanic with

"Titanic grossed a total of $1,845,034,188 worldwide and is the highest grossing film
of all time."

but they cliam that all projected signs point to King kong breaking this record what you you think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2005-12-06 15:20 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Dec 6, 2005, 09:26 PM
King Kong is actually, currently, the most expensive movie ever made. That's kind of mind-boggling, isn't it? o_O;

At any rate, I'm sure King Kong will be a huge success at the box office, thanks to its all-star cast and Peter Jackson. Of course, it still has to contend with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Wyndham
Dec 6, 2005, 11:08 PM
i still don't like titanic.
it's nowhere near as good as so many ovies i've seen in my lifetime, and I've seen many.
but good for them.
I hope King Kong works out.
even though i will most likely not see it, as i am spending all my money on soda and videogames.

eXo
Dec 7, 2005, 04:39 PM
lol yea i feel you about that for some reason i no longer have the patients to sit in a movie theatre for extended periods of time.

FIDELCASTRO
Dec 10, 2005, 12:39 AM
i'll end up seeing it with friends, cause one person will want to see it, and i'll want to see my friends from my old school

Rion772
Dec 10, 2005, 12:49 AM
I thought the Titanic sucked, and I'm deffinetly not going to see King-Kong...I doubt King-Kong will beat Titanic in the box-office, it just doesn't look good...but neither did Titanic...

KaFKa
Dec 11, 2005, 06:02 AM
Maybe its because Lord of the rings skewed my visions of the guy

But Peter Jackson is too good of a director to let the one movie he wanted to be his life-defining moment be a shit movie.

I'm going to see it just for the sole reason that I have faith, and from what I see it has potential to be great.