PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Fee question

Kayai
Dec 7, 2005, 01:47 PM
is the monthly fee per character or per account. Does anyone know how many characters per account? please reply with ansewer

Kano-Okami
Dec 7, 2005, 02:02 PM
Although its not known whether not theres a fee per character, there IS a monthly fee per account. It is currently unknown how many characters can be stored per account.

If you have more questions, please check
The Big Fat PSU FAQ (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=106082&forum=20&2) guide, written by Lovejuice.
I hope this answers your question.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kano-Okami on 2005-12-07 11:28 ]</font>

Kayai
Dec 7, 2005, 02:24 PM
thank you this is very helpful..well ill keep checking for updates http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

also, in the big FAQ guide they said 30 days of game time...does that equate to game play or is it like after a month you pay?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kayai on 2005-12-07 12:12 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Dec 7, 2005, 04:40 PM
Well, given that not every month has the same amt of days, Id say its a safe bet that the 1st month counts as 'the 1st 30 days of online play'.

Kayai
Dec 7, 2005, 05:07 PM
o ok thanks very much again!

OdinTyler
Dec 9, 2005, 03:34 PM
Youre welcome. Yay to ST for keeping the price REASONABLE. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

_Tek_
Dec 9, 2005, 06:57 PM
I'm guessing you'll pay for 4 players, then if you want 5 you get your fee reaised a dollar or so. That's how BB is right?

OdinTyler
Dec 10, 2005, 11:23 AM
Ugh, if char prices go the way of FFXI, dont expect many to be making extra chars...unless theyre rich. That was personally the stupidest idea Square EVER came up with.

Tazer
Dec 10, 2005, 10:40 PM
Yo.

hey, does any1 know if Sega has any plans on making alternative payment plans for those users who want to play, but aint got a credit card??

having 1 of those redeemable 1-900 fone codes seems like it would be fairly easy to do........

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tazer on 2005-12-10 19:40 ]</font>

F-o-x
Dec 10, 2005, 10:50 PM
I don't think so, but there are already a multitude of places that do that already. You can get a debit card from most banks that acts the same way as a credit card.

What I'm using right now is something called a Green Card (I'm not from the USA and some places like to bitch if you use a credit card not registered to a US address) which you can buy for ten bucks at any Radioshack, Walgreens and uhhh some other places I forget. It acts just like a credit card, yet you have to manually go into a shop and purchase funds to put on it. Go to http://www.green.com and it'll tell you where you can pick up a card. Outside of those alternatives I'm not sure what you could do.

Tomeeboy
Dec 11, 2005, 11:51 PM
On 2005-12-10 19:40, Tazer wrote:
Yo.

hey, does any1 know if Sega has any plans on making alternative payment plans for those users who want to play, but aint got a credit card??

having 1 of those redeemable 1-900 fone codes seems like it would be fairly easy to do........

Many recent pay-to-play games have had pre-paid time cards that you can purchase at the store. These are great for players that don't have a credit card and need to purchase their game time with cash. Some of the more recent games to have these include World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, City of Heroes, etc.. The biggest difference between these games and Phantasy Star Universe, is that they fall much deeper into the MMORPG category and are entirely online as well. I guess we'll have to wait and see if a similar option is available for PSU.

OdinTyler
Dec 12, 2005, 04:41 PM
True, its not MMO, but, being an online game, they should cut the public a break. Its a pretty well established fact that a good portion of the online gaming public isnt even old enough to have a credit card. Having online cards helps everyone have a fair shot. Besides, credit cards are a big hassle anyway. These online cards or debit cards are the safest way to go.