PDA

View Full Version : GC: Present Wrapper Color Exchange

whiteninja
Dec 7, 2005, 05:35 PM
Yay! The Pioneer Christmas quest is here!

The easiest way to get mass numbers of Christmas Presents is to get one of every 10 colors of gift and give them to the lady in wearing black shirt and orange skirt underneath the Medic in EP2. BUT! Every GuildCard number can only get one color of gift. So, come here to arrange trades for those colors you do not have! Then when you have all ten, show them to the guy in Gallon's Shop so you have them unlocked forever.

Now with the trades, you just trade presents, regardless of what you put inside. It's only going to be a Saber+2 or a Def Material anyway.

I get blue presents with blue ribbons. I need the other 9 colors.

Neith
Dec 7, 2005, 05:43 PM
Hmm, if I can get online at some point tomorrow, I'll run the quest again, and get the wrapped present- you have my Guild Card, so I'll just searchyou, next time you're on when I am, I'll exchange presents.

Ryna
Dec 8, 2005, 12:22 PM
I have a copy of every present on the Gamecube version. I'd be glad to wrap and distribute some sets if people are willing to provide me with items to wrap and meseta to pay for the wrapping.

whiteninja
Dec 8, 2005, 04:01 PM
I shall be on in the next few minutes. Look for me please.

Neith
Dec 8, 2005, 04:26 PM
I won't be on again until tomorrow now, I'll get the quest done then, and PM you when I have a present.

Ryna
Dec 8, 2005, 04:41 PM
On 2005-12-08 13:01, whiteninja wrote:
I shall be on in the next few minutes. Look for me please.

Heh. I won't be available to play for a couple more hours.

EDIT: It would be best if we set a place and time for this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-12-08 13:48 ]</font>

whiteninja
Dec 8, 2005, 07:31 PM
Good point... I shall give an update tomorrow depending on certain weather conditions that may close school. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

If I don't update though, that means I have school, which means I can get home by 21:00 GMT... So if anyone wants to do trades for wrappers, then please go to (*picks random place*) Spica 07-07 tomorrow at 21:00 GMT... Hopefully this time will work... I know it is around the latest of UrikoBB3 can meet due to timezone things.

Ryna
Dec 8, 2005, 08:33 PM
On 2005-12-08 16:31, whiteninja wrote:
If I don't update though, that means I have school, which means I can get home by 21:00 GMT... So if anyone wants to do trades for wrappers, then please go to (*picks random place*) Spica 07-07 tomorrow at 21:00 GMT... Hopefully this time will work... I know it is around the latest of UrikoBB3 can meet due to timezone things.

If my calculations are correct, that would be around 4:00 pm EST. Unfortunately, I'll still be at work at that time. Perhaps I can give you a copy of the presents and you can givem them to UrikoBB3?

whiteninja
Dec 8, 2005, 10:27 PM
Oh... You are -5:00 GMT too? Darn...

Well then, same place, but at 01:00 GMT on early Saturday... for us two, that would be 8:00 PM. I can then get the gifts from you, and then later find Uriko on Saturday...

Neith
Dec 9, 2005, 11:06 AM
Saturday's my birthday, so I don't know if I'll be online much, if at all. If I can get online then, it'll be around 21:00GMT.

Feelmirath
Dec 9, 2005, 12:50 PM
Now i THINK i have 2 pink presents with green ribbon... But I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Ryna
Dec 9, 2005, 08:57 PM
On 2005-12-08 19:27, whiteninja wrote:
Oh... You are -5:00 GMT too? Darn...

Well then, same place, but at 01:00 GMT on early Saturday... for us two, that would be 8:00 PM. I can then get the gifts from you, and then later find Uriko on Saturday...

I gave WhiteNinja a full set of Christmas Presents. He should be able to give them to UrikoBB3 now.

By the way, have a nice birthday Uriko.

whiteninja
Dec 9, 2005, 09:05 PM
Yeah, if anyone at all wants the complete set of gift wrappers on GC, go to Spica 07-07, at 20:00 GMT. That is 3 PM for me, and by then I ought to be just about waking up. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (seriously, I will not do it before noon...) I will be using Ganondorf (Humar) or Samus Aran (Ramarl).

Please give me 100k Meseta though to pay for it... I need mine to get my own Christmas Presents.

Edit: Cripes... I forgot completely... okay... Tonight at 22:45 is 5:45 PM, and then at 6:00 I got a meeting with someone there. Sorry to anyone who showed...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whiteninja on 2005-12-10 12:16 ]</font>

Neith
Dec 13, 2005, 03:38 PM
Hmm, best count me out of this for now actually, I don't know how much I'll be on PSO for the next few days.. Been a little busy with University work.