PDA

View Full Version : WTF? I'm in love!!

trypticon
Dec 9, 2005, 03:24 AM
That's better. This can be locked or tagged/deleated/whatever now.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-12-09 08:19 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-12-09 08:20 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Dec 9, 2005, 03:39 AM
On 2005-12-09 00:24, trypticon wrote:
I had my heart set on this girl. So I kept sneaking glances down her blouse, and I kept getting caught. But I got a little faster every day. And then tonight.. ZOMG!

Quoted, because no one should have to read that much shit to get to the whole point of this topic.

Hurray, I'm as happy for you, as I was happy for Nisshoku getting broadband.

..actually I'm happier for Nish, because as I know, broadband lets me look at better things than mere glances down someone's blouse.

trypticon
Dec 9, 2005, 03:49 AM
On 2005-12-09 00:39, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2005-12-09 00:24, trypticon wrote:
I had my heart set on this girl. So I kept sneaking glances down her blouse, and I kept getting caught. But I got a little faster every day. And then tonight.. ZOMG!

Quoted, because no one should have to read that much shit to get to the whole point of this topic.

Hurray, I'm as happy for you, as I was happy for Nisshoku getting broadband.

..actually I'm happier for Nish, because as I know, broadband lets me look at better things than mere glances down someone's blouse.

The part you quoted was thrown in for comedic fun. Apparently that fell short. Oh well. After re-reading it though, it does just make it look like I got a better glance down her blouse tonight. I didn't even look today, it was all a heart to heart thing. In full, we spent most of the day together, and there was no fighting at all. It was honest, open, and a larger sense of trust was formed. The entire taste of it was nothing short of bliss. Thanks for pointing that blurb at the end of the original post out. It cheapens the feeling left over from today, and that's not what I was aiming for at all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-12-09 00:51 ]</font>

eXo
Dec 9, 2005, 04:20 AM

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 9, 2005, 05:00 AM
On 2005-12-09 01:20, eXo wrote:

Well I think eXo here might have meant to say, WTF OMG DUN LET YOU GIRL SEE THIS OR ITS OVER BUCKO!

You might sound too obsessed. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I saw the word "Vegas" right away and thought about the phrase they got going for tourism, "What happens here, stays here."

Heh, whatever the case, good for you.

Just don't write anymore all over the place poetry(in public at least-blog it!).

Rion772
Dec 9, 2005, 09:07 AM
That was ridiculously long, I didn't even bother reading it because it all seemed like crap from that pokemon theme song.

Good for you though.

Play your cards right and you won't have to sneak to have to see her stuff...

trypticon
Dec 9, 2005, 11:21 AM
On 2005-12-09 06:07, Rion772 wrote:

Play your cards right and you won't have to sneak to have to see her stuff...

Yes rediculously long, seeming obsessive. I've been interested in this person for a LONG time now, and she's finally returning that.

And yes, if I trust in the heart of the cards, there is no way I can lose.

VioletSkye
Dec 9, 2005, 12:32 PM
Congrats Adam!! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ryna
Dec 9, 2005, 12:32 PM
This is being locked at Trypticon's request.