PDA

View Full Version : Jack Handy (SNL)

Derek0660
Dec 9, 2005, 04:30 PM
I can't stand cheap people. It makes me real mad when someone says something like: Hey, when are you going to pay me that $100 you owe me? or: Do you have that $50 you borrowed? Man, quit being so cheap!

I think a good novel would be where a bunch of men on a ship are looking for a whale. They look and look, but you know what? They never find him. And you know why they never find him? It doesn't say. The book leaves it up to you, the reader, to decide. Then, at the very end, there's a page that you can lick and it tastes like Kool-Aid.

I think a good product would be 'Baby Duck Hat.' It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then all of the sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man those ducks really take off! Also Baby Duck Hat is good for parties.

I wish there was a disease where you're afraid of clouds, because I think I could cure it. First, you sit the patient down and have a long, personal talk. After that, I'm not sure, but maybe you could throw water in his face or something.

If they ever come up with a swashbuckling School, I think one of the courses should be 'Laughing, Then Jumping Off Something'.

If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let 'em go, because, man, they're gone.

If you lived in the Dark Ages and you were a catapult operator, I bet the most common question people would ask is: Can't you make it shoot farther? 'No, I'm sorry. That's as far as it shoots.'

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad.

I got them here. (http://coolsig.com/4/4/1)

Saiffy
Dec 9, 2005, 05:21 PM
Like. Fuck. Reading.

Wyndham
Dec 9, 2005, 05:32 PM
read a funny book, stop wandering around the internets.