PDA

View Full Version : Oh boohoo my brother/sister/cousin/niece/dog/toilet/sink

Balthor
Dec 9, 2005, 06:30 PM
So yeah, as per usual I was cleaning out my bookmarks, and found this place again. Hoorah.

And I decided to take a look in rants, hoping to see amusing to shoot down. Well well, what do I see? Oh noooo my brother is being mean, my parents are being mean, oh noo my dog farted!

You think anyone is gonna give a fuck about how your brother wears your boxers, or how your parents won't let you go to a Slipknot concert? No, I don't fucking think so.

Asshole: *sniff* my sister is so mean k what 2 do oh my she is a pig and wont clean up stuff ew *wahhh*

Asshole 2: WTF I H8 LIFE MY PARENTS WONT LET ME DYE MY HAIRE RED I WISH THEY WOUDL DYE

Asshole 79: My sink is broke. I hate life.

Asshole 891: I'm gonna go listen to linkin park now, because hot topic closed when I got there.

Do you get my drift? NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR PRE-TEEN WHINY ANGST! Every day I wish the next loser that came into the morgue, was some loser in bondage pants and red and black hair. But noooo.

In general. Shut the fuck up, no one cares about your sibling quarrels, or problems at home, if people wanted to see that shit, they'd turn on the TV and watch Cops or Maury Povich.

There is much worse in the world than your fucking toilet plugging, or how your brother farts in the same bed as you, and pulls the sheets over. No need to cry and whine about it. Just live with the rest of your pitiful teenage life the way it is, because there isn't a damn thing you can do.

Yeah I'm still a asshole, what did you expect?

Sayara
Dec 9, 2005, 06:45 PM
Sometimes, its best to ignore the weenie rants and just focus on the big suckers.

Yeah it has been a bit dry but yeesh?

Sef
Dec 9, 2005, 06:49 PM
On 2005-12-09 15:30, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
In general. Shut the fuck up, no one cares about your sibling quarrels, or problems at home, if people wanted to see that shit, they'd turn on the TV and watch Cops or Maury Povich.

So... What do you suggest goes in here?

rena-ko
Dec 9, 2005, 06:50 PM
get used to the internet? its being ruled by those with too much time at their hands. three guesses who that might be.

KaFKa
Dec 10, 2005, 02:21 AM
I smiled a little on the inside.

I think what hes saying is, shut the fuck up and learn to deal with that life throws at you, instead of hanging on to every little bad thing that happens as if it were the end of it all.

In all seriousness, I think some kids need to learn what its really like to have it even semi-hard.

But hey, as rena said. Those that do understand how the world works dont post in online forums about every little thing that happens.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 10, 2005, 03:27 AM

And I decided to take a look in rants, hoping to see amusing to shoot down.

Wrong place.

You know damn well the best places for that are Xanga and MySpace.

I don't know what to think when I see a MySpace CD in stores or a commercial for a TV show killer advertising his MySPace profile website URL.

But hey, even more fun is to make a blog about people making blogs to post crap and then nobody will read any of it!

Heh, in any case, the most serious stuff concerning family or death or things like that aren't always talked about in a public Rants forum.

But hey, even in Rants I've heard about this same rant being made before:

Everyone's papercut little problems being nothing on the grand scale of human suffering yadda yadda blah blah Hot Topic marketing, red hair dye, teenie something, etc. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

KodiaX987
Dec 10, 2005, 08:59 AM
As much as I love you man, I can't agree with you, seeing as I happen to be Rants' best customer. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Skorpius
Dec 10, 2005, 09:20 AM
Yet you posted a rant in Rants. The irony of life continues.

PJ
Dec 10, 2005, 09:33 AM
EDIT: I don't pick up irony, Solstis http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2005-12-10 08:52 ]</font>

Solstis
Dec 10, 2005, 11:28 AM
On 2005-12-10 06:33, PJ wrote:

On 2005-12-10 06:20, Skorpius wrote:

I was gonna say >_>;;;

This is dumb. This is a rants forum, meaning we're allowed to rant about whatever we like. Not for whatever will entertain you.

Then again, this is valid too, since it's a rant... on rants.

Wacky? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

There's such a thing as intended irony. Unless that was... whatever.

Skorpius
Dec 10, 2005, 12:35 PM
A better argument would be well thought out rants are acceptable, while relationship crap should be left private. I was damn near close to ranting about relationship rants, how I don't care about your girl or guy being whatever. It's not my problem, or anyone else's, and I doubt your partner would enjoy knowing that your relationship is being shared with several hundred users on some video game forum.

SirAri
Dec 10, 2005, 02:01 PM
On 2005-12-09 15:49, Sef wrote:

So... What do you suggest goes in here?

Absolutly nothing, I supposed.

We should all just live life like him.

Pissed about how everyone and everything in current pop culuture and all of existence sucks.

Because... You know... Thats just as original and productive as bitching about every tiny little problem in our lives.

(Sarcasm is a wonderful vessel for rhetoric. ^_^)

navci
Dec 10, 2005, 02:19 PM
On 2005-12-10 05:59, KodiaX987 wrote:
As much as I love you man, I can't agree with you, seeing as I happen to be Rants' best customer. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

OMG MY MOM IS ANNOYING!

But ya. While I often feel the same way you do. I care too little to actually make a rant about it.

Balthor
Dec 10, 2005, 05:38 PM
On 2005-12-10 05:59, KodiaX987 wrote:

Actully I enjoy your rants comrade. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

There is a difference between being a well thought out asshole, and a whiny bitch.

I find it hilarious how people try to be serious, and pity-whoring when it comes to the typical rant. I.E. A thought out whine about how your sister likes to leave toothpaste all over the bathroom sink. Whereas people would laugh at a comedic rant about how horrible the internet is.

On 2005-12-10 6:20, Jackass wrote

No shit Nancy Drew, I sure did post a rant in rants! You win a lollipop!

And you're complaining about me complaining, it's a fucking paradox, wipe your tears already.

On 2005-12-10 11:19, navinator wrote:
But ya. While I often feel the same way you do. I care too little to actually make a rant about it.

You know me, I just like to anger people. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Anyway, my intent actully fell through with his one, haha. >_>

rena-ko
Dec 10, 2005, 06:21 PM
out of shape?

Skorpius
Dec 10, 2005, 06:36 PM
On 2005-12-10 14:38, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
No shit Nancy Drew, I sure did post a rant in rants! You win a lollipop!

And you're complaining about me complaining, it's a fucking paradox, wipe your tears already.

I'm glad you noticed that I pointed out the obvious. I bet you feel special now.

InfinityXXX
Dec 10, 2005, 06:57 PM
Hmmmmmm well heres what I think....

I don't care what no one says, if I'm mad, and I'm near the computer or have no other way to exert my anger, I'm gonna post in Rants.

All my posts in rants are always made right after something that ticked me off in real life, so for personal reasons, I use false names.(exept my own)But last time I checked this is what the rants section was made for. I mean, I can kinda understand if its a post about, example, I tripped over my shoe lace and fell, but its nothing to get serious over....but to each its own.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2005-12-10 16:02 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Dec 10, 2005, 07:02 PM
Haha... no one does the Internet like Balthor. Sometimes I wish Phalanx would randomly come back and start being a douche again just so I could watch him and Balthor, perhaps the greatest pair of rival titans this forum has ever seen, battle it out Godzilla style one more time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CupOfCoffee on 2005-12-10 16:03 ]</font>

Scrub
Dec 10, 2005, 10:32 PM
I HEREBY PROCLAIM THIS THREAD MY BITCH.

Sef
Dec 10, 2005, 10:35 PM
On 2005-12-10 19:32, Scrub wrote:

I HEREBY PROCLAIM SCRUB MY BITCH.

THEREFORE GRANTING THE THREAD TO ME.

GTFO.

Wyndham
Dec 10, 2005, 10:37 PM
On 2005-12-10 19:35, Sef wrote:

GTFO.

I KILLED JAY ARR.
man in some pants: oh YEAH!

Scrub
Dec 10, 2005, 10:38 PM
On 2005-12-10 19:35, Sef wrote:

GTFO.

WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE ALREADY A BITCH SO YOU CANT HAVE A BITCH

BUR

Sef
Dec 10, 2005, 10:38 PM
But you're still a bitch anyways.

KodiaX987
Dec 10, 2005, 10:39 PM
On 2005-12-10 16:02, CupOfCoffee wrote:
Sometimes I wish Phalanx would randomly come back and start being a douche again just so I could watch him and Balthor, perhaps the greatest pair of rival titans this forum has ever seen, battle it out Godzilla style one more time.

Ha! You should've seen Gally001 and I back in the day. We did more collateral damage together than cluster bombs stuffed inside a cluster bomb.

Scrub
Dec 10, 2005, 10:39 PM
But Im less of a bitch than you.

I guess that means something.

Sef
Dec 10, 2005, 10:40 PM
On 2005-12-10 19:39, KodiaX987 wrote:

Sometimes I wish Phalanx would randomly come back and start being a douche again just so I could watch him and Balthor, perhaps the greatest pair of rival titans this forum has ever seen, battle it out Godzilla style one more time.

Ha! You should've seen Gally001 and I back in the day. We did more collateral damage together than cluster bombs stuffed inside a cluster bomb.

So... A cluster bomb.

Sayara
Dec 10, 2005, 10:57 PM
On 2005-12-10 19:40, Sef wrote:

So... A cluster bomb.

Cluster Bomb...SQUARED

RicoRoyal
Dec 10, 2005, 11:23 PM
On 2005-12-10 19:57, Tingle wrote:

On 2005-12-10 19:40, Sef wrote:

So... A cluster bomb.

Cluster Bomb...SQUARED

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Mighty fine work there, tingle.

Blitzkommando
Dec 10, 2005, 11:34 PM
Ah yes, good points. Most things worth ranting about should be kept private I agree. Anyway, I'm sorry you found this place again.

Qrrrbrbirbel
Dec 10, 2005, 11:42 PM
On 2005-12-10 20:34, Norvekh wrote:
Anyway, I'm sorry you found this place again.

Sef
Dec 11, 2005, 01:47 AM
On 2005-12-10 19:39, Scrub wrote:
But Im less of a bitch than you.

I guess that means something.

It means you're a bitch.