PDA

View Full Version : More trade goodies!

Zaen
Feb 23, 2001, 06:50 AM
Here I am again with a new sack of loot from the depths of the ruins. Maybe this time a few trades'll fly. Like I said last time, just because an item's not on my want list doesn't mean I don't want it, it just means it probably hasn't been brought to my attention. But without further ado, here's the good stuff. The list has been reorganized, with a number of how many I've got in parenthesis, and the listed item being the highest grindered one of that set, so it's easier to read.

--TRADES LIST--

DRAGON SLAYER +4

AGITO 1983

SOUL EATER +10

(3) DB'S SABER +5

(2) FLOWEN'S SWORD +2

(3) BLADE DANCE +8

(2) BRIONAC +2

SLICER OF ASSASSIN

(4) VARISTA +4

(2) VISK +1

M&A60 VISE +5

H&S25 JUSTICE +2

CRUSH BULLET +4

ALIVE AQHU +3

(2) METEOR SMASH +2

(5) CLUB OF LACONIUM +4

SACRED GUARD

(3) DIVINITY BARRIER

PROTO REGENE GEAR

Book of KATANA3

GOD/POWER++

--WANTS LIST--

AGITO (REAL 1975)

OROTIAGITO

PHOTON CLAW

CHAIN SAWD

S-BEAT'S BLADE

DISKA OF LIBERATOR

And that's about it. Drop me a reply if you see something that tickles your fancy.

rK_Omega
Feb 23, 2001, 06:53 AM
I got your authorization for ICQ. Im online right now if you want to chat.

Guardian
Feb 23, 2001, 11:27 AM
Zaen-- my Photon Claw for your god power++?

Let me know,

-Guardian
ICQ 5896613

Lune
Feb 23, 2001, 11:51 AM
I'll like to trade Photon Claw + 20 for your Sacred Guard.

Zaen
Feb 23, 2001, 07:46 PM
the Sacred Guard is currently going through a trade. The God/Power++, however... that's a difficult call, being a hunter and all. But I've got a good feeling about this trade. Besides, what good is all this loot if you can't share the wealth? You've got yourself a deal. Just out of curiosity, though, any %s, positive or negative, on the claw? And what's it grindered to?

Cube
Feb 23, 2001, 09:15 PM
Hmmm how about a Chain Sawd for the Proto Regne gear?

Shadow_Vargr
Feb 23, 2001, 09:23 PM
I will traid s-beats blade, real agito and brave knuckel for chainsawed. How does that sound, I really really want one.

Shadow_vargr

Zaen
Feb 23, 2001, 09:33 PM
A chainsawd? For the Proto Regene Gear? You might be looking for the Regenerate Gear, which is a working, albeit slightly less defensive version of the Prototype. If you still want to trade, I'm alright with that, but I figure it's best to inform you of exactly what you're buying.

gameaddict9
Feb 23, 2001, 10:57 PM
Hey I really want that Katana Book 3, this is what I have, pick one or more items to trade it for, this is what I have, contact me at [email protected], my AIM SN is gameaddict9. Please contact me wether your interested or not, I can't always get on this site, so please e-mail me

I have the following:

Varista
Slicer of Assasin
M&A60 Vise
Visk
Meteor Smash
Flowens sword
DB's Saber
Blade Dance
Club of Loconium
Battle Verge
Crush Bullet
H&S 25 Justice
Brionac
Bloody Art
Parasite De=Rol no slots
Invisible Guard
Spiritual Shield
Celestial Shield
Elf/Arm +
Elf/Arm ++
Ultimate Shield
God/Legs
Angel/Mind I think I have this.....
Ogre/????? can't remember what it said, I think it said power
500,000 Meseta
I also have the spell GRANTS, I think lvl 6

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: gameaddict9 on 2001-02-23 21:08 ]</font>